A Boarding School. . . For Vampires!?!

One

When I was 14 I didn't believe in vampires. I just thought that they were fictional charcters that were made to suck your blood. Think about the word vampire, and what words come to your head? Blood, Dracula, Halloween. See childish words. This all began to change when I started going to Boarding school.
"A boarding school!?! Your not actually serious are you?" I asked my parents.
"I think it will be good for you. You get outstanding grades and your school now is...well...not very good."
"Natalie, think. This will be so good for you in the long run." my mom said.
"Your bags are already packed and you are leaving tonight. End of discussion." My dad said strictly.
"Fine." I whispered. I got up from the couch and headed up to my room to sink all of the bad news I had just heard into my head. I was sitting on my bed when my mom came in telling me that we, or should I say I was leaving. I slowly got up and scanned my room-it would be a while before I saw it again. I headed down the stairs; I had five big suitcases waiting for me at the door; I moaned, and stomped down the last step. My mom and dad took my suitcases and put them in our Saturn. I trailed behind them and got in the car, I tuned out my parents by listening to my ipod. I blared the song I got a feeling by the Black Eyed Peas to lighten the mood…" Natalie, wake up we’re here." my mom shook me gently. I slowly opened my eyes and in front of me was a massive building...it almost looked like a castle with all of the rooms and windows. When the car came to a halt I got out and a man took my bags and put them on a cart. Then leading up to my room. It was on the 7th floor and room number 13. I wouldn't be sharing a room with anybody; I was stunned when I took my first step into Monticello (Mon-it-cell-o) boarding school. There were high ceilings and students walking around in all of the same clothing. The girls wore a plaid skirt with a white button-up shirt and a black tie while the boys wore black pants with a white shirt and a black tie. When we got to my room I took a deep breath and opened the door. It was the biggest room I have ever seen! It had a king size bed with a white canopy, a nightstand with red roses in it, a walk in closet and a bathroom and it was all to myself! When I walked to the bed I saw two neatly folded uniforms with a note resting on top of them.

Welcome to Monticello private schooling; your uniforms need to be washed once a week and worn for a couple days each. Your first class will be Algebra 1 with Mrs. Glean. Tell her your name and she will give you your schedule. Good luck Miss. Coves!

I put the note down and gave my parents my last goodbyes for two years.
"Bye mom. I’ll e-mail you as soon as I can!" she gave me one last squeeze and started to tear up.
"I’ll miss you!" my mom sobbed.
"Bye daddy." I said giving him a hug.
"See ya kiddo.” he said trying to be strong for my mom. I waved and watched them walk out of the room.
"I need one last hug!!" my mom said. She ran to me and gave me one last hug and whispered, "I love you Natalie.” I gave her a kiss and she turned and left. I sighed knowing that would be the last time I would see my parents in a while...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for reading!
I decided to re-do this story because my last one was terrible!
ahah; I made new characters and the last one was wayy to much like Twilight
ENJOY
comment.Subscribe
Khill7518