A Boarding School. . . For Vampires!?!

Eleven

It was that time of year again. Uggh! My birthday. I hated my birthday. One reason is because my parents split up on my birthday. They got in a fight about how my dad bought me a laptop and my mom said that it was crazy. That’s when my dad walked out. And never came back. My mom got remarried to my step that that I am supposed to call my dad. His name is John. Anyway, he is pretty cool and he acts like a dad to me.
Vance came into my room with a present in his hands. I moaned and sat up in my bed.
“Happy birthday Natalie.” He handed me the present. I opened it and gasped.
“Do you like it?” He asked. He got me a diamond necklace!
“I love it! Is this real diamond?”
“Maybe…”
“Vance Spring!”
“Yes?” He joked.
“I can’t believe you!” I gave him a hug and he kissed me on the nose.
“May I?” He asked. I nodded and he put the necklace on me. “You look beautiful.”
“Thanks.” I blushed. Edeline came dancing into the room holding a present in her hand.
“Another one?”
“Happy 15th birthday!” she handed me the box shaped present. “Open it!” I obeyed and it was a phone.
“A phone?” I asked. Edeline nodded
“So you can reach Vance whenever you want!”
“Thanks so much Edeline. You didn’t have to.”
“But I wanted to.” She gave me a hug and walked out of the room.
“Awh!” I complained.
“What?” Vance asked concerned.
“Its raining…and I hate rain.”
“You won’t after I do this.”
“Do what?” He pulled me on his back and we jumped out of the window. My stomach dropped and we landed gracefully. He took my hand and it was raining harder that I thought. Then just like that, Vance kissed me in the rain. His arms wrapped around my waist, my arms around his neck while my hands played with his hair. When he pulled away he looked into my eyes.
“I love you.” Were the only three things he said.
“I love you more.” I replied.
“I Highly doubt that.” And he kissed me again… Vance Spring is the most important person in my life. My Birthday is now the best day of the year for me (:
♠ ♠ ♠
:)