A Boarding School. . . For Vampires!?!

Twelve

I was sitting on Vance bed with him thinking. He was perfect. I didn’t think that somebody could be as amazing as him. He was perfect, and not to mention a sexy vampire.
“So you think I am sexy?” He asked laughing to himself.
“Uggh! I hate it when you do that! And for the record, yes I do.”
“Thank you.” He lifted my chin and kissed me. His soft lips just barley touching mine. After about two seconds he pulled away. I frowned.
“We need to go and get ready.”
“For what?” I asked confused.
“I am taking you do the school dance.”
“No! Vance I told you I didn’t want to go. And I am not even ready!”
“Ssshhh…” He brushed his icy hands across my jaw line. “Edeline will give you a dress.”
“Vvvvaaannnccceee…” I wined.
“Do I need to pick you up and take you into our room?” He asked.
“Yes.”
“Fine.” He easily picked me up like a baby. My legs wrapped around his body.
“You treat me like a child.” I told him.
“That’s because you act like one.” He objected.
“Your incredible.” I commented and kissed him on his cheek.
“We’re here.” He let me down gently. I took his hand and we walked into Edeline’s room. She was trying on a beautiful light pink dress.
“That’s really pretty.” I told her.
“It’s yours.”
“I’ll be here in one hour.” Vance told me.
“I’ll take good care of her.” Edeline said.
“If you need any thing you can call.” Vance whispered
“I’m okay. No need to worry. It’s not like I’m going to break my leg,” I told him.
“It would be such a shame if you got hurt.” He whispered into my ear. He was standing behind me with his hands wrapped around my waist. “I don’t think I could go on with my life without you.”
“I know. Goodbye. I love you.” I turned around to face him.
“Bye.” He kissed me on the forehead. He left the room and winked at me before closing the door. I turned toward Edeline.
“Are you sure I can have this dress?” I asked Edeline.
“Positive. I am wearing this green one.” She held up a sort bubble green dress. I held up the dress to look at it. It was knee length. Light pink.
“Here.” Edeline tossed shoes at me from across the room. I caught them. They were silver heels. “Oh and here is this.” She handed me a pink headband that matched perfectly with the dress.
“Thanks so much.”
“Its fine. Do you want me to do your hair? I can straighten it if you want.”
“Okay.”

After an hour and a half we were ready. When I saw Vance standing outside the door my heart stopped. He was perfect. I couldn’t believe that somebody could look this good. He was wearing a black tux with a white shirt under and a black tie.
“Your…beautiful.” He said when I walked out.
“Thanks.” I blushed. I turned away to hide it. He walked where I was looking and I looked into his deep green eyes.
“What is it?” He asked.
“Nothing. I don’t like it when I blush.”
“I do.”
“You look perfect.”
“So do you,”
“All I did was straighten my hair and put on a dress.”
“I know. But you look beautiful all the time.”
Edeline rolled her eyes.
“Can we go I don’t want to keep Austin waiting.”
“Yeah, sorry.” I told her. Vance took my hand and we walked out of his room. When we got into this garage type thing. Vance and I got into a Porsche while Edeline got into a corvette.
“Nice car.” I told him
“Thanks.”
“Wait. Isn’t Edeline only 15?” I asked.
“Yes but she got her license.” He pulled out of the garage door. “In vampire years she is 1024.” He started the car and Edeline followed.
“I see. I wish I was that old.”
“Why? Fourteen is a good age.”
“But I am getting old then you. One of these days I am going to pass you up and you will be better looking.”
“That’s not true. You will be better looking. Just a little wrinkly but we can fix that with some doctors.” He joked.
“Vvvvaaannnccceee. That’s not funny. I need to ask you a favor.”
“Anything.”
“Tonight I want you to turn me into a vampire.” He slammed on the brakes. Edeline honked behind us.
“Yeah. Anything but that.”
“Vance, you said anything. I want to be with you forever.” He started driving again. And slammed on the brakes again. He had a reason this time. Well a better reason. I looked to see what Edeline’s reaction was. She was giving Vance the finger. I laughed. There was a deer. Vance’s eyes turned red.
“Not now.” I told him trying to get him to speak.
“I can’t leave it alive.” He told me looking straight at it. His jaw clenched.
“Vance. Look at me.” I told him. He still looked ahead. “Look at me.” I repeated. “You’re not going to kill that deer.”
“I can’t do that.” I called Edeline. She was at Vance’s window in a flash. I reached across him and rolled down his window.
“You need to keep driving.” Edeline pressed. He ignored her.
“Natalie do something.” I kissed him on the cheek not thinking. Edeline hit her hand on her forehead.
“What do you want me to do?”
“I don’t know. Uum..” She thought. “Take his hands.” I obeyed. “Now make him look at you.” I kept doing as she told me. “Now kiss him. Really kiss him. Like it’s the last kiss you will ever give to a person.” She told me. She left for this part to save her from getting sick. I kissed him. I played with his hair like I always did. He was getting into it more than he should of. We were now in his back seat. He couldn’t control himself. I looked out the window. The deer was gone. I kissed Vance for a couple more seconds then pulled away. He looked hypnotized. I snapped my fingers in front of his face.
“What?” He looked like himself again. “Oh, I’m so sorry Natalie. I hope you forgive me. My apologies for jumping on top of you. I just wasn’t thinking and I got more into it then planned. It was totally inappropriate. I’m sorry.” He looked down ashamed of himself. He got back into the front seat, as did i.
“Its fine. I just didn’t want you to get out of control…too much. But really its fine. Can we go to the dance? I don’t want to be late.”
“Anything you would like.”
“Thank you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank youu