A Boarding School. . . For Vampires!?!

Two

I got dressed in my new school uniform; I decided to wear my straight black hair down. After I got dressed I headed to the front desk to ask where my classes were.
“Hello, I’m Natalie Coves. I’m here to pick up my map.” I said to the pale man with brown hair with a tent of red. No matter how old he was I noticed how gorgeous and young he looked.
“Oh, Hello miss. Coves. Here is your map,” He went through the map with me highlighting the shortest routes with a different colored highlighter. “I am Ben if you need anything,” He wrote a number on the bottom of the page, “Here is the number for the front desk and you can use the phone in your room to call if you have any questions or concerns.” I thanked him and headed to class. When I got to the big wood doors I took a deep breath and walked in. there were about 25 kids in the room and when I entered they all looked at me. I flashed a smile and walked toward the short plump brunette teacher and gave her my name.
“Hello I’m Natalie Coves.” I handed her the note that was on my bed. She scanned over the note.
“Class welcome Natalie.”
“Hello Natalie.” The class said dully.
“Please have a sit by…uum….er..Oh! Vance.” Vance moved his books off of the seat next to him and I sat down.
“Hello, I’m Vance…Vance Spring.” He held out his hand. I shook it and immediately pulled back. His hand was ice cold.
“Your hands, they are so cold.”
“Yes, they are. They are always like that, I apologize.”
“Its fine, by the way, I’m Natalie Coves.” He smiled, and turned to face the teacher.
“Today class we will be doing a lab. I am going to give each of you a cup of water, I want you to pour in the ingredients that I tell you to. First you will pour one tablespoon of sawdust, next one tablespoon of salt, and last one tablespoon of sand. Do you understand so far?”
The class shook their heads yes.
“Now after you have all of those ingredients in you will be removing them. Aft- ”
“How will we do that?” a girl with red hair asked.
“You will have to figure that out yourself. Now, as I was saying, after you remove all of the ingredients you raise your hand and I will give you further instructions. Begin.” She handed Vance and I a cup of water.
“Okay, I have no idea what to do.”
“Well first we add the ingredients. You can do that.” I poured in the ingredients and turned to Vance for help. After he explained everything to me I got it. After class Vance told me that everybody has two hours to do whatever the heck they want. I said thanks and headed up to my room. That’s when things started to go wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg, i can't begin to explain to show you guys how much i thank you; i havent been on for so long! &&i'm so sorry!!
Khill