A Boarding School. . . For Vampires!?!

Five

When I woke up Vance was starring at me, it kind of scared me. He had a smirk on his face and kissed me. His eyes were as red as fire.
“Vance! What are you doing?” I yelled, “Stop!”
“Natalie!”
“Vance get off of me!!” I tried to push him off of me but he was so strong. I slapped him in the face as hard as I could and it hurt my hand so bad I started to cry.
“Stop crying you baby!” When I finally got him off of me I sprang off the bed and looked into his eyes. He was still doing his evil smirk at me. “Stop!” I yelled as loud as I could.
“Natalie, I thought you loved me.” He said still doing his evil smile.
“VANCE!!!” I yelled as loud as I could.
“Nobody can hear you.”
“Stop!” he leaped at me. I got out of the way and I hit my head on the corner of the nightstand and the flowers came down onto my head. The glass of the vase dug into the skin of my hand. When I looked up it looked like there were two of Vance. He was fighting himself. Then the Vance with the red-hot eyes ran out of the room.
“Natalie, are you ok?”
“Get away!” I yelled. I was so scared.
“That wasn’t me just then. That was Tyler. He can change into people.”
“Don’t lie to me!”
“Natalie, you got to believe me.”
“Fine.” I started to cry. My hand was throbbing.
“Did he do this to you?” he was looking at my hand. I nodded.
Vance got up and left the room quickly. He told Edeline to stay with me. She nodded and Vance started sprinting cracking his knuckles.
“Are you okay, Natalie?”
“No.” I began to cry even harder
“We need to get this glass out of you.”
“NO!” I wined. “I want Vance to do it!”
“Okay.”
“What is Vance going to do to Tyler?”
“You don’t need to worry about that.”
“Yes I do!” I debated “This is my fault!”
“No its not!” Edeline said in a strict voice. “Vance left to go and get you more blankets and he got caught up in something and he was going to come back to you but Tyler was already there.”
“Why would Tyler come to me?”
“We are going to figure that out.”
“Okay.” I believed her. Vance came storming into the room.
“What did you do?”
“Nothing. I couldn’t find him. Are you okay, Natalie?” I shook my head no.
“You need to get the glass out, Vance.”
“Okay.” He pulled out the glass I didn’t even feel anything.
“Is it out?”
“Yes.” Vance said. He picked me up like a bride and set me gently down on the bed. “I’ll be right back.” He said and he left the room to go and talk to Edeline. I drifted off to sleep and had a nightmare. It was dark. I was sitting on a chair. Tyler looked like Vance again. He walked toward me, I was screaming but nothing came out. He brushed my hair out of my face and started to bite my neck. It was an amazing pain. It was like getting 1,000 needles into your neck…
“Vance!” I yelled
“Yes?”
“Sorry I had a nightmare.”
“Its fine. Would you like to tell me your dream?”
“No its fine.”
“Okay. If you need anything I’ll be here.”
“Thanks.” I said, “And Vance?”
“Yeah?”
“Don’t we have to go to class?”
“Yeah. But my dad understands.”
“Alright, I am going to class tomorrow.”
“Okay, I come with.”
“Vance?”
“Yes, Natalie.”
“Thanks.”
“For what?”
“Everything.”
“Your welcome.” I smiled and he left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks
Comment. Subscribe
Khill