A Boarding School. . . For Vampires!?!

Six

-------after school--------

When the bell rang Vance and I went up to his room instead of going up to my room like we always did. He room was perfect! His couch was full of pillows, his dresser had everything laid out perfectly and his TV was a plasma on the wall!
“Ocd?”
“Nah, I am just a clean person.”
“This makes my room look like a pig sty.”
“No it doesn’t.”
“Yes, it does. Where is Edeline?”
“Friends.”
“Oh I see.”
“Yeah what do you want to do?”
“Doesn’t matter to me. What can we do?”
“We can watch a movie, go do something on campus, or we can just hang out here.”
“Lets just hang out here.”
“Okay, fine with me. Do you want to watch a movie, or play a game or something?”
“We can play a game or something.”
“What game?” Vance asked.
“What do you have?” Vance’s phone vibrated.
“Excuse me.” He said. I nodded and he opened his phone and left the room. I sat on the couch twisting my hair around my finger.
“Sorry, that was my mom, Ebrel.”
“Oh, its fine.”
“That’s good. Yes.”
“What?”
“I just read your mind.”
“What did I say?” I asked. Even though I knew the answer.
“You asked me if I wanted to just hang out here and I am fine with that.”
“Dang it.” I muttered
“I’m good.” He added. “What did you get on the History test?” Vance asked me.
“I got a B+. What about you?”
“A+”
“I’m stupid.” I scolded myself.
“No your not.” Vance commented.
“Yes I am. I am stupid and a loser. No one even likes me here.”
“But you’re my loser.” He smiled. I smiled back. “How about we watch a movie.” Vance commented.
“How about the Notebook.” I added
“Fine with me.” As Vance got up and put the movie in I got up and got myself a blanket. Vance sat between the blanket and me because of his cold skin.
*
After the movie, Vance and I still had an hour before we had to go and eat dinner. I went outside Vance’s room to the bathroom (My room was the only one with a bathroom). When I got outside I saw Tyler. This time he was a red haired boy. He was a tall kid with bright green eyes.
“Hey.” He said.
“Hello.” I tried to walk past him. But he didn’t move.
“I believe we have met.”
“That would be correct.” I showed him my scarred hand, “Excuse me.” I tried to get past him. He just stood there. “Excuse me.” I repeated.
“So. You and Vance?”
“Yes.”
“Lucky guy. Lucky guy.”
“Yeah. Can I please get past you?”
“No.” he snapped. “You’re not going anywhere until I get what I want.”
“And what would that be?”
“A kiss.”
“No!” I yelled.
“Come on! I knew you liked it yesterday morning.”
“No I didn’t.” He bent down to kiss me. I backed away and his eyes turned red again. Vance was by my side in two seconds.
“Can I help you?” Vance asked. I had never seen him so mad.
“Back off Spring.”
“Why don’t you back off.” He stood in front of me.
“Why don’t you just go back to your room and let Natalie and I finish what we started.” Tyler said in a low voice. He got in a crouch position. Vance did the same.
“Leave.” Vance replied, “I am giving you one last chance.”
“I guess I won’t take that last chance.” Tyler leaped at Vance. Vance pushed me away so I wouldn’t get hurt. They were fighting so fast I couldn’t follow what was going on. After about two minutes of their fast movements Vance helped me up and tightly held me by his side and we went back to my room. He got out a suitcase under the bed and started stuffing clothes into it.
“What are you doing?” I asked.
“We got to get you out of here.”
“Why?”
“Tyler. He won’t stop doing this to you. He is a tracker.”
“A what?”
“Tracker. He won’t stop doing this to you until he gets what he wants.”
“What does he want?”
“Your blood. Remember when I told you that your smell is amazing?”
“Yes.”
“This is when your smell comes into play.”
“What will happen if he gets my blood?”
“He will put the venom that we vampire have into your blood and you till turn into a vampire. Or he will suck all of your blood and kill you. He can’t control himself like my family can.”
“Oh,”
“Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.”
“You didn’t.” I was lying. I shouldn’t do that since Vance can read my mind.
“You’re scared. Its okay to be scared.”
“Yeah; where are we going to go?”
“Chicago.”
“Chicago?!” I was surprised. “But we are in Texas! That’s so long away. What about my parents? They think I am at school. What if I get lost? Can we afford this? Will the teachers be mad? Will we get in trouble?” I questioned
“Its okay Natalie we will get through this together.” Vance calmed me down. He gave me a hug and we locked my room door. I had to move from the place I fell in love with-again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks!
Comment.Subcribe.
Khill