A Boarding School. . . For Vampires!?!

Seven

“Ready?” Vance asked at the door leading out of the school.
“Ready.” I replied. Vance opened the door for me and I looked back and took a deep breath. I walked out of the big wood doors and smelled the fresh crisp air. Vance was right behind me.
“Um..How are we getting there?”
“I am going to run and your going to be on my back.”
“What?”
“Just close your eyes.” Vance put the bags on his back and I jumped on.
“Ready?” he asked.
“No.”
“Set.”
“No!”
“Go!”
“Va-” And we were off. I thought we were going to run into a car but we didn’t. He just ran right past them. We were running so fast the cars didn’t even notice the blur that passed them. After about two minutes of a nauseating ride, we were in front of the Hyatt hotel. I got off of his back.
“Fun huh?”
“No.”
“Awh, com on Natalie.”
“Okay it was alright, but still scary.”
“Lets check in.”
“Okay.”

When we approached the counter a Burnett woman greeted us.
“Hello welcome to the Hyatt, where are your parents?” the lady asked.
“Oh, they are in the elevator but they asked us to check in for them.” Vance lied.
“Last name.” She asked.
“Spring.”
“Okay, I believe you are in the presidential suite.”
“Vance!” I whispered, “Why did you do that?”
“I wanted to.” He whispered back. The lady handed us two room keys. Then, we were on our way to our room. When we got into the elevator we were alone. I gave Vance a big hug and whispered, “You didn’t have to do this.”
“Once again, I wanted to.” He replied. I love you. I thought
“You too.” He said. When the elevator bell rang Vance and I was caught hugging by and older couple.
“Excuse us.” I replied.
“Oh, its okay. We were all in love at our teens.” The old lady said then winked.
“Yeah,” Vance said awkwardly. Lets get out of here! I thought. Vance chuckled. When we got to our room Vance handed me the key and I opened it with caution. When we got into the room I almost passed out. There was a Jacuzzi in the room and a balcony, king size bed, flat screen TV, and a TV room!
“Vance!!” I yelled. “Aahh!” I screamed. He just laughed. “A hot tub!? No way!” Vance winked and we unpacked.
“Hungry?”
“Yeah.” I held my stomach.
“How about some complimentary snacks?” he opened the full size fridge. I walked up to Vance and kissed him on the cheek. He timidly turned red and I chuckled.
“How about some fiber one bars?”
“Perfect.” He handed me an oats and chocolate fiber one bar – my favorite.
“Aren’t you going to have one?”
“Vampires don’t eat, remember?”
“Sorry, still not used to it.”
“You have questions.”
“Uugg! I hate it when you do that.”
“Hah; so what’s up?”
“Breathing?”
“Yes and No.”
“How so?”
“We can breath but we don’t have to. Its just a habit.”
“Oh. Running?”
“What about it?”
“How fast. Like miles per hour.”
“65”
“Wow baby!”
“Jesh, Natalie.”
“What?” I said with my mouth full.
“Your crazy.”
“I know.” I smiled.
“What do you want to do?”
Jacuzzi.
“Once again, your crazy.”
“Once again, I know.”
“Really what do you want to do?”
Jacuzzi.
“Hah; Later.”
“Alright.”
That night I got what I wanted. The Jacuzzi. I got into my swimsuit while Vance sat on the bed and watched me play in the water.
“Vvvvaaannnccceee.” I whined.
“Whhhhhat?” he imitated me.
“Why aren’t you coming in?”
“My skin is cold. I don’t like hot things.”
“I’ll turn it cold.”
“Wouldn’t that ruin the whole point?”
“Yes.”
“Natalie, just have fun while I “sleep””.
“Fine.” I stuck out my tong at him while he wasn’t looking.
“I saw that.” He said lying on his back.
“No you didn’t.” I splashed water on him.
“Thank You.”
“Vvvvaaannnccceee.”
“Do you really want me to get in?”
“Yes sir!” I yelled.
“Gesh.” He took off his shirt and jumped in with his shorts in. “Happy?”
“Very.” I smiled.
“I can’t believe you made me do this.” He said, looking around awkwardly.
“Hah; I can’t believe you did it.”
“Yeah, me either.” He eyes got wide.
“What?”
“Get under the water.”
“What.”
“Tyler is coming, get under the water.” He repeated strictly.
“Why?”
“So he can’t smell you.” He turned on the bubbles so Tyler couldn’t see me. I took two deep breaths and I went under. I heard knocks on the door then I heard yelling and the door close again. I came up gasping for air. When I heard somebody coming at the door I went back under. Vance tapped the top of my head. He had a black eye.
“Vance!” I gasped
“Its nothing.”
“Is nothing?”
“I heal fast.” His eye became itself once again.
“Wow.”
“Told you.” I got out of the water and wrapped a towel around me from the heated rack.
“What happened?”
“He just talked to me.”
“Vampire to Vampire?” I laughed to myself. “But he punched you.”
“Natalie, you’re always funny, aren’t you? That doesn’t make any point that he punched me.”
“Is that a bad thing?”
“I never said it was.” He smiled.
“Lets go out to dinner tonight.” He suggested
“Lets.” I agreed.
“Lets go at seven. Now get ready.” He kissed me on the forehead. I sprung up and got dried.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanksss
:)