A Boarding School. . . For Vampires!?!

Eight

It took me only thirty minutes to shower, get dressed and to do my make-up! That was a world record. I went with my black straight hair down with a black north face and Jeans. For the make-up, I went with blush, mascara, and lip-gloss. Done.
“Wow.” Vance said as I met him in the hotel lobby. He got up from the red chair he was sitting in.
“Thanks. Vance.” I was speechless. He always looked perfect.
“Ready?” I asked
“You bet.” He took my hand and once again I flinched. “Sorry.” He put his hand in his pocket.
“Its fine.” I smiled and took his hand out of his pocket.
“isn’t my hand cold?” Vance asked
“Yes.” I admitted. He slipped his hand out of our twine and looked at the tall buildings. “I never said it was a bad thing.” I took his hand again
“Are you sure?”
“Positive.” I answered. A man in a black tux and a hat greeted us.
“Mr. Spring. Miss. Coves.” he said he opened the Bentley door for us.
In the car I just looked out the window thinking about what my parents would say if they found out I was running away from a vampire.
“It’ll will be okay.” Vance said comforting me.
“Thanks.” I looked at him and he smiled. When we got to the restaurant we sat at a table in the back.
“Can I start you off with some drinks?” a girl asked. Her lip was pierced along with her tongue and nose.
“Diet coke, please” I replied.
“I’ll have a diet coke as well.”
“Okay. Ill be right back.” I smiled and turned toward Vance.
“What are you getting to eat?” I asked.
“Pizza.” He answered, “How about you?”
“Pizza.” I said, “What do you like on yours?”
“Anything.” He said and smiled.
The waitress came back with two diet cokes on a tray for us. It looked like she needed practice with the tray holding thing. “Are you ready to order?” She asked.
“Could you give us just a few more minutes?” Vance asked.
“Sure.” She walked away.
“I like cheese and mushrooms.”
“Then we will get cheese and mushrooms.” He repeated.
After the waitress took our order I went to go use the bathroom. That’s when the trouble started.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks
Comment Subcribe
Khill