A Boarding School. . . For Vampires!?!

Nine

Tyler was just getting out of the bathroom. I immediately turned around to return to Vance. He grabbed me by the arm. It was the most pain I have ever been in.
“Hello, Natalie.” He said in a scary voice. I ignored him wishing he would go away. “Aren’t you going to answer me?” he asked.
“Fine. Hi Tyler.” I replied.
“What’s with the attitude?” he asked.
“Sorry. Hey Tyler!” I said optimistic but sarcastic at the same time.
“Much better. Now, I don’t want to make a scene but I am going to need you to come with me.”
“I can’t do that.”
“Why?”
“Because I am here with Vance.”
“Well your just going to have to leave him aren’t you?”
“No.”
“What was that?”
“I said no.” he turned me toward him. I looked away and he moved my face so I was looking straight into his eyes.
“Go and tell Vance that you need to go because everything is happening to fast.”
“And if I don’t?”
“I’ll kill you and your family.” I obeyed and returned to Vance.
“Are you okay? Your pale.”
“No. I have to go. This is happening to fast.” Tyler is making me do this, I am scared Vance. Help me! I need your help!!
Vance nodded looking sad trying to trick Tyler. I went over and gave Vance a hug, and then I was on my to-actually, I didn’t know where I was going. When I got to Tyler he smiled and we were leaving Uno’s from the back door.
“Where are we going?”
“Balvire.”
“Where?” I asked.
“Balvire.” He repeated.
“Where is that?” I asked
“You don’t need to know.” His arm was holding me and he was pulling me along. Now we were jogging. Running. He put me on his back. Running as fast as I was running with Vance. All I knew was that I was getting further away from Vance. And I wasn’t happy about it.

-----------------BALVIRE-----------------------

When we got to this place I was scared out of my mind. When my feet touched the ground I was surrounded by at least 20 vampires. They were circling me making weird noises.
“Lets all just calm down for now.” Tyler said.
“But she smells sooo good.” A male vampire said with brown hair smelling the air.
“But we need to wait. Just until tonight.” Tyler said.
“Fine. But I get the first bite.” The same vampire said. I got goose bumps on my arms.
“Follow me.” Tyler said to me. He was pulling me by my straight black hair. I moaned in pain.
“Where are we going?” I asked scared out of my mind.
“To my house.”
“Why?” I asked
“PLEASE!” he yelled
“Sorry.” Where is Vance? Did he forget about me? Does he not love me? I bet he forgot. I told myself. What am I thinking? Vance cares about me. He loves me. I love him. Wait- then why isn’t he here? He hates me!! He loves me. He loves me. He loves me. I kept telling myself. When we got to Tyler’s house he took me into his bedroom and locked me into a cage on the floor. He then picked it up with no trouble at all and placed me into his closet. I saw at least three other girls in the closet with the same look on their faces.
“What’s going on?” I asked the girl with red curly hair.
“He got you too huh? Well we are his ‘property’.” She explained to me.
“What does he do to you?” I asked
“Nothing. He just dangles you in front of the other vampires until they get sick of it and kill you.”
“Oh. How long have you been here?”
“About 6 months, How did you get here” asked a girl with very blonde hair, it almost looked white. I explained the story to them and they nodded and they looked amused like little kids listening to a fairy tale. I fell asleep with my cheek pressed against the metal of the cage. I woke up by the smell of bacon.
“Breakfast.” Said Tyler. He gave us all one piece of bacon, “I need all of you to be strong so they can kill you tonight,” My stomach dropped. He left and I heard some fast-talking outside the closet and then shoved my bacon in my mouth thinking that he would take it away. Vance came sprinting into the room. The girls were dazzled with their eyes sparkling.
“Vance!” I whispered.
“No need to whisper.”
“What?” I spoke up now.
“I took care of Tyler, he won’t bother you anymore.”
“Vance!” I said. “Will you get me out of this cage?” I asked.
“Sure thing.” He unlocked the lock easily and did the same with the other girls. When I stood up I turned toward him.
“I…i…” I tried to say
“What you can tell me.” Vance pressed.
“I..l..lo.” I tried to say again
“Natalie, just say it. Its okay.”
“Okay.” I answered, “Don’t laugh. Promise?” I asked
“Promise.” He raised his right hand.
“Okay.” I confirmed.
“Say it.” He urged
“I love you.” I spitted out and hid my face with my hair and hands. I thought he would think I am stupid for telling him. He lifted up my chin with two of his cold fingers.
“Natalie, I love you too, And for the record. I don’t think your stupid. I think you beautiful, smart, and perfect.”
“You too. I usually think you’re too perfect for me.” I admitted
“I think the same too.” He kissed me. Really kissed me. And I think he ment it.
“Aaawwhh..” all the girls said staring at us. I forgot they were there.
“I wish I had that.” A girl with blonde hair whispered to the red curly haired girl.
“I apologize about that.” Vance confessed. Wiping my lip-gloss off his lips. I chuckled.
“Its fine.” The blonde haired girl said. The rest of the girls nodded in agreement.
“We need to go.” Vance told me.
“Thanks so much!” the girls said as Vance and I left with his arm around my waist. He nodded and I was staring at him. And this time I couldn’t stop.
"What?" he asked.
"Nothing."
"Something is up."
"Fine. Your so perfect its unreal."
"I get that a lot."
"I am not surprised."
"I am glad you told me that you loved me." Vance confessed
"Me too." He kissed me oh the forehead and we were heading out of Balvire and back to the place I loved. Monticello.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much!
Comment. Subscribe.
Khill