Give Me Your Heart

Realization

My gaze landed on the TV. I stared for maybe five minutes in complete awe. I was amazed at the scene.

"At six-thirty this evening, a man by the name of Dominic Flanagan was arrested for the murders of Shelby Fisher, Kelsey Thompson, Britney Rutton, Ashlee Fuller, and Angelina Kendrick. The killer was last seen lurking around the five girls' cheerleading practice.

It has also been reported that he was also behind the missing girls, Catrina and Cathrine Wallace. Their bodies were found hidden in a brush near the girls' house.

The connection of the murders was remarkable – all of the victim's hearts had been cut out of their bodies and ripped apart with what seemed like the killer's teeth.

Flanagan was taken to the local Mental Institute until the final verdict is given.
"

I smiled. This guy was a genius.

Until he got caught.

Thoughts coursed through my mind – thoughts that a person other than me wouldn't have even given the time of day.

(People just don't understand the beautiful nature of murder.)

I turned off the TV and hummed a brief, monotone sound. I lived alone, and the silence was wonderful sometimes. Other times, the quiet hammered against my ear-drums painfully.

My apartment was on the small side, but I managed to pay rent on time – with me attending a small college three nights a week. The college constantly reminded me of a public high school and that is just what it was – but a different education.

I rose off the couch and walked to the front door. I snatched my navy hoodie off the coat rack and slid my Vans on my feet. I grabbed my leather gloves and slid them on my hands. I opened the door and slammed it behind me as I walked down the stairs and out of the apartment building.

I needed to get out more.

**

My worn-out shoes scuffed against the cement. I had no idea where I was going – I just had to go somewhere.

My mind was buzzing uncomfortably to the point to where I had to clutch it in my palm. It was nearly pitch black, and everyone was probably in their houses. With the people they loved.

I let out a guttural growl. There was noticeable pang in my chest that twisted almost painfully. I refused to let it become noticeable to other people – if there was any other people.

Oh, but there was. I saw them. Four of them.

(countless lovers under cover of the street)

(kill them ... kill them)


Two of them looked about sixteen or seventeen and the remaining other two looked about in their early twenties – around my age. I was sickened.

They all were too busy making out to even notice anyone pass them, much less me.

I exhaled and walked slowly by the benches which they were all sitting on. Everything was getting heated for them, and my temper heated up, as well. I couldn't understand that at all. I felt a desire for something. Something I had to attain this second.

(start the killing start the killing)

I turned my head in the direction of the group of people. My lips curled into a snarl as my hand reached into my pocket. I yanked the six inch switch blade from my hoodie pocket and clutched it to my side with a trembling hand.

The teenagers seemed to notice my presence for the first time. One of the guys pulled himself out of the blonde girl's grasp and stood up. He was frowning with a murderous gleam distinct in his eyes.

“Hey, man, what gives? We're busy, if you didn't notice," the man growled.

I said nothing.

"I'm talkin' to you, you bastard!" he yelled. He advanced toward me.

Something pulsed through my veins. A mixed emotion of adrenaline and another emotion I was feeling became more prominent.

The guy was eight inches in front of me before my hand lashed out at him and the blade entered the side of his throat and exited the opposite side. Warm blood flooded down his chest in rivulets and immediately blossomed on the front of his tee shirt.

I punched him in the stomach several times before hearing many satisfying crunches. He coughed up scarlet blood, and it splattered on my forehead.

I couldn't bear looking at his face. That mouth that spilled so many words unneeded to be said.

I took my foot and slammed it onto the man's face. He screamed in shear terror as I ground my foot into the bones of his face. I jumped up into the air and landed with both my feet on the guy's face. I felt every bone collapse and snap into obliterated shards.

I 'hurm'ed to myself as I jumped off his smashed a torn up face.

I leaned over his soul-less body and poised my dripping knife over the man's chest. I slashed into his flesh right above his heart. I slit everything in half connected to the heart and ripped it out of his chest.

The heart flew through the air and landed at the feet of the scared looking teenagers. Their eyes were wide and they didn't appear to be able to move. They were all trembling in fear. Of me.

I walked toward them with a kind smile on my face.

"Who's next?!" I screamed deeply.

They all screamed and tried to scatter around but only succeeded in falling to the ground and scrambling around.

I sneered at their pathetic attempt for an escape and walked over to the blonde that the dead man had once been holding.

As I sneered at the girl cowering in front of me, she screamed loudly.

I punched her in the centre of her face and watched her clutch her broken nose close to her hand. She moaned in pain as the bright red liquid burst through her damaged nose.

I chuckled once before whispering to her, "You should keep your hands to yourself."

She breathed a small gasp. It was full of terror. I liked that sound. It almost sounded pretty to my ears.

I took her hand in my as gently I could. She seemed terrified to me, but curiosity was emanating from her eyes.

I ran my finger gingerly down her hand to her elbow.

Then, I punched her her elbow powerfully, the crack slicing through the still atmosphere.

The girl's forearm hung loosely and bent in a morbid angle. She was screaming through all of this.

Her scream sounded pretty.

I grasped her forearm and twisted it swiftly and twisted it back around the other way. I yanked her arm once and her forearm popped off. Blood sloshed onto her torso.

I used the blade to saw off her other arm at the elbow. Uneven dismemberment appeared horrible to me.

Her scarlet liquid flowed from her arm to the ground underneath her.

I pried open her mouth as she let out one final scream. I took her upper and lower jaw and pulled them apart until they both cracked with clarity. I shoved her arms down her throat until only the fingers protruded from her broken jaws.

I couldn't tell at which point she had died.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are," I taunted in a low voice. I held my blade up directly at chest level.

They seemed to have escaped.

But I knew better.

I ran around to the other side of the bushes. Heard rustling there.

I waited for a few moments before walking forward. I made it to four steps before someone fired a gun.

I did nothing. The bullets hit the ground by my feet and the air by my ear.

I smirked. They must be scared like those two lovers.

I sat down on the ground and waited patiently. I knew that the man and his girl would show their faces to me soon.

I must have not made much noise for the two people escaped out of the bushes a few feet in front of me. They did not notice me.

I stood up with a smile on my face and my switch-blade in my hand.

I ran up to the couple before they even had time to bat an eye. I knocked the man to the ground, the gun sliding within arm's distance to me.

His girl screamed in fear. Her scream wasn't pretty like that other girl's.

The man underneath me struggled violently and sounded like he wanted to cry out himself.

I took the gun in my hand and rolled off of him.

He sat up slowly and stared in shock and disgust. He opened his mouth to say something.

I shot a bullet inside his mouth before his could say a word.

Blood trickled out of the corner of his mouth as I pulled the trigger two more times aimed for his heart. His body flopped backward as he was blanketed by his own blood.

The girl was still screaming at a hysterical rate. I looked up distractedly and noticed she was yelping in pain on the ground. The bullet I used to shoot in the guy's mouth must have gone through and hit her leg.

Excellent.

I crawled over to her and rested my head on my open palm, smiling. She looked over, disbelief crowding her features.

"Your scream isn't pretty, you know," I murmured in her ear.

I pressed the gun to her throat, ready to pull the trigger.

She screamed, "Help me!" once before I pulled the trigger.

Except the gun held no more bullets.

"Dammit!" I screamed frantically. I threw the gun at the bushes over on the other side.

The girl smiled smugly through her pain. She seemed confident that I wouldn't be able to kill her. Oh, how wrong she was.

I clutched my knife in my hand and showed it to her in plain sight. Her eyes grew larger as she tried to scoot away from me.

I grinned as I took the knife and shoved it through the top of the soft flesh in her throat. I pushed it deeper and dragged in to the base of her neck. I pried the flaps of skin away from her neck and let the blood run freely onto her own flesh and mine.

I knew she was dead, but I didn't give a damn.

I took the blade and licked some of the blood off of it to at least stop the old blood from drying and sticking to the shiny metal.

I drove the blade into her chest, cutting a gaping hole in her body over her heart. I tore the organ out of her chest and threw it a few feet from her dead body.

I went over and carved the man's heart out and threw it with the girl's heart. I looked at the blood painted on the ground by my feet and smiled. I inhaled the sweetly sour aroma of the liquid. I felt the warm blood of their blood lathered on my flesh.

Everything hit me like a speeding twenty-six car train.

I frantically looked around me at the bodies. There was blood everywhere. On everything. Everything was painted scarlet. Everything had that morbid odor.

I started breathing heavily as I took off running.

**

"What – what … Dead people. There was so much blood. Blood everywhere,” I whispered to myself as I knelt in front of the lake near my house.

I took my blade and slammed it through the water's surface. I watched it drop down into the abyss of the water.

I took my gloves off and set them beside me.

I liked the blood.

What I felt … That was overpowering. The feeling I got when the warm blood splattered my skin. The desire for it. The need to see that scarlet flowing in streams around my feet.

It was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
BAM!
New story. :D
Co-written with the amazing Countess Rx!

So, I have planned out some of the beginning of the story and the end.....Nicole will do the yucky middle. XD
Hahaha.

Not sure I like this chapter...Seemed a bit rushed.
Besides..No one reads horror anyway. :P

But come along for the blood and the laughs. :)
I'd love to have some comments, who wouldn't?