Give Me Your Heart

Jealousy

I slept through the whole day.

I was stuck in the middle of my morbid, lovely fantasies and had no intention of waking up. That ended at around seven o'clock.

I was slightly perturbed at waking up.

I didn't mind merely thinking about that gorgeous liquid, but it was so much better vividly living through it again.

Nonetheless, I smiled widely.

As I leaped out of bed, I knew the police had found the body of Dana Silverman right where I left her. The police would find no leads. I would be invisible to them. I liked that feeling.

I had switched all my college classes to today instead of tomorrow. I knew the exact reason why, but wouldn't tell myself that.

I didn't want to see that girl.

I didn't want to see her alive.

I knew, more than the whole entire world itself or any other world, that she would die by my hand.

**

When I arrived at the small college, students and staff members were buzzing with anxiety and frantic minds.

I smiled tightly as I knew that someone had found the dead body of Dana. It was a shame I didn't get to see her dead again – maybe she was prettier dead.

I put a frown on my face as I entered the building. People were buzzing around the hallways and rooms. Everyone was screaming.

“What if we're next?!”

“What does he want?!”

“Why did she die?”

“The poor girl.”

So many distinct screams. I nearly covered my ears. The screams weren't pleasant.

I gathered my books into my arms and slowly walked to my class. The noise had died down and people were crying.

I couldn't understand why. I didn't want to understand their cluttered, berserk minds.

**
I sat down at the back of the room to avert from the noise. I was all but hyperventilating for two reasons: everyone's frantic worry was starting to penetrate my mind.

Sylvia wasn't in class.

I didn't want her to be, either. But I wanted her there because she calmed me down. She made my bloodlust deepen – that was the only thing I wanted from her. I want to know she was there.

I didn't notice her until another girl started laughing in a shrill tone. I turned my head and to growl at the girl. Sylvia was sitting right next to the owner of that irritating laugh.

My heartbeat slowed down noticeably to me. I pictured her lifeless body on the ground at my feet, her life's scarlet liquid spilling out in a welcome to me. My smile.

That soft, light skin concealing her glorious, mouth-watering blood. The blue veins in her wrist swollen with blood, calling out for someone to tear one apart and bask in the delicious metallic scent.

I could almost feel the blood on my hands.

When I opened my eyes, Sylvia was staring at me. Her stare was almost demanding, but curious.

I let out a long, haggard breath and turned to face the front of the room. My peripheral vision caught the girl who laughed before whispering something in Sylvia's ear. She, in return, gave her a look of shock and an eye roll.

I fidgeted in my seat for a minute.

such a coward, you are why so afraid of the girl you're going to feel her blood on your hands{/i]

The professor said,”I have given each of you a partner to work on this project with. You all are to write an essay on any history of Math you can dig up. Remember to write your bibliography in the correct format
.”

He rattled off the list of names. When I heard Sylvia's name, my attention was spiked. Though it was soon quenched when I heard the name of another guy following it. I wasn't disappointed.

oh yes you are

My name was announced and was followed by the name of a shy, unsocial guy with thick-rimmed glasses.

Joel didn't look up. He stayed huddled over his desk in a cautious way. No threat.

Eventually, we split into our small groups. Joel sauntered over timidly to my desk. Something was bothering him. It was more than likely me.

“Hi, Joel,” I regarded him pleasantly.

He looked at me with such astonishment that I thought he didn't expect me to say anything to him. Aside from threats.

I don't speak.

I act.

“Hello. Are you going to research, or, uh, should I?”

“You can. You have the laptop.” I smiled cheerily.

He mumbled before pulling out his laptop from his messenger bag. He logged on and clicked the Internet. He Googled different search topics while I wrote notes in bullet form. We did not say a word.

In the middle of our research, the professor interrupted us.

“Some of you seem to be struggling with this assignment, so I have decided to merge the groups together. One paper should be turned in for each group, but everyone has to write a part of it.”

With that said, he combined groups together in the front of the room.

Joel stopped typing when the professor walked over to us.

He glanced at us for a moment before pointing across the room. “You shall join those two sitting over there.”

I followed to where he was pointing – and was met with Sylvia's oceanic gaze. She did the unexpected – she laughed.

I growled deeply in my throat, but Joel made no indication he noticed. At that moment, even though I knew it wouldn't be last, I wanted Sylvia dead in a puddle of her own blood.

**

Five minutes passed and I already was sick and disgusted with the other male in our group.

Shawn Pearson had strummed my last nerve one too many times.
The way he stared at Sylvia. He was undressing her with his eyes. He was enjoying every minute. He would reach out and run a finger along her thigh, making her fidget in annoyance.

I nearly strangled him then and there. His eyes were unclean. It was repulsive.

At one point, Sylvia jumped out of her seat and walked out of the room to escape from Shawn. He glared out of the door, but did not chase after her.

I stayed silent throughout the whole class while Joel worked on the research.

A burning desire clawed at the inside of my skin. My arms and hands twitched constantly as the clawing continued. Something bubbled through my chest. A longing. A want.

A migraine split my head in half and zapped my ears with a bolt of pain.

I groaned softly as I stood up and walked across the room holding my forehead in my hand. I mumbled an excuse to my professor as I walked out of the door and the school doors.

kill someone

**

I didn't make it to my apartment.

I wandered into a random dark alley on the way to my apartment building. I had slipped my spotless leather gloves on my hands when I came out of the college. That would be passed off for normal to any passer-by.

I slid down against the wall within the alley and squeezed my head in my hands. The migraine was spreading quickly, though I knew it wasn't a mere migraine.

I had entered the alley because I knew that lovers constantly came into the alley looking for privacy. To be alone. 'Alone' and 'dark alley' just compliment each other well.

The quiet soothed my head in a way. My mind was getting fuzzier by the second. I rested my head on the concrete of the alley and slowly drifted off to sleep.

**

I must have slept for awhile because when I awoke, the sun was setting. The timing seemed too planned. Too coincidental.

more perfect

I heard the chatter of teenagers as they walked passed the alley without so much as a glance. I knew they saw it. They knew what lurked in it. No one could see me, though.

I waited ten more minutes. Everything quieted down. People must have left a party. All was quiet.

Except for two voices. Male and female, definitely.

“Come on. No one will see us,” he male voice urged.

“I don't know … It seems a little rushed or something,” the girl cautiously admitted. “Plus, it's a little scary in there.”

“Aww, babe. Nothing to worry about. It's just a little dark.”

I grinned maliciously into the darkness. He sure seems pretty sure of himself.

I heard the tapping of footsteps as they entered the alley. One cautious, the other less than caring.

The soft smacks of kissing. The deep moans.

I backed up with a malevolent glint in my eye. I had spotted rusted metal by my wall. I took some of it in my hand and bent it, creating a resounding crack.

“What was that?” the girl whispered. She was frightened.

“Probably rats,” he whispered back. Thick-headed asshole.

I took the pointed shard of metal and advanced on my prey. They still did not notice me. That made it fun.

I was five steps from both of them when the girl screamed. She had noticed me.

I took her by the neck and shoved her roughly to the ground. She moaned in pain, not quite unconscious.

“Hey! What – “

I shoved my fist into his chest and twisted left and right. Bones cracked and snapped. Bone shards impaled the skin from the inside. I punched him once in the stomach before he went down.

He yelled in agony as he writhed on the ground. I took the eight inch scrap of metal and thrusted it through his forehead. I jostled it around in his head like I was moving a Joystick around in a computer game.

Except this was more fun.

I took the piece of metal out roughly, letting the blood spurt out as it pleased. The teen was dead, of course.

I shoved the metal shard over the heart and dug out pieces of flesh as I was digging for treasure. I shoved pieces of loose flesh and muscle out of the way as I grabbed hold of the heart and threw it against the wall. It splattered noisily, and blood Rorschached on the wall as the organ slid down to the ground.

I walked over to girl next. She was screaming, which was to be expected. There was nothing to be said of her scream. It was high-pitched, but not overly so.

I knelt next to her and pushed her chestnut hair out of her face. She looked up at me, terror evident in her face.

“Your boyfriend should have listened to you, sweetheart. You're smart. You knew what was in this alley,” I murmured to her. I stroked her cheek with a maroon gloved finger.

The girl was trembling, and I could nearly feel her heartbeat through my finger.

“Don't worry, love, it'll be relatively painless.” I smiled psychotically at her.

I was lying through my teeth, and she knew that very well.

“I sure as hell don't trust you,” she whispered.

I smiled sweetly. “Very good.”

I leaned over to my right side to grasp the larger sheet of metal that I had come across earlier.

The girl followed my every movement with curiosity and sheer terror. I could tell everything she was thinking by her movements. Her eyes confirmed it.

I kept my gaze focused entirely on her as I rested the metal sheet on her side. I plunged the sharp, jagged metal through her smooth flesh. The metal slid through with ease.

Her screaming started up again.

“No one will hear you,” I told her sweetly. She knew that.

“Go to hell,” she spat.

I laughed. “Darling, I'm already there.”

I continued moving the metal through her side, sawing around the bones and watching the blood seep through my fingers and her severed muscles.

The smile never left my face during the girl's torture. It was pure pleasure for me.

By the time I had reached the middle of her body with my makeshift saw, she had left the Earth. I reached into her lifeless body and yanked out any loose bones in the way. Several cracks followed my movements.

Once I had gotten my prize, I ripped it into two pieces and threw it at the wall with her lover's.

I got up and faced the direction of the exit. What I saw at the entrance both excited me and worried some caring part of me. That part was barely recognized.

“I – It's you. You're that killer,” Shawn whispered.

“Yes. I am.”

“Are … Are you a Vampire?” he murmured.

I giggled quietly. “Oh, no, no, no. I'm much worse than that.”

He looked me straight in the eyes. His eyes were full of fear. Terror. Horror. Anger. The usual. Mine were full of pleasantness. Contentment. Joyfulness.

I walked forward a few steps. He didn't move an inch.

“You do realize … I cannot let you live now that you've seen me.”

He stared at me in disbelief, momentarily forgetting that he just witnessed murder. “What do you mean? I know you. It's not like no one knows who you are.”

I grinned darkly. “Not me.”

“You –“

He didn't have time to finish his sentence before I ran toward him, tackling him to the ground. He didn't scream because I picked up the discarded smaller piece of metal and stabbed it through the back of his throat. Burgundy liquid spurted onto my glove, along with saliva.

Quickly, I grabbed the top and bottom eyelid in my hands.

“You shouldn't have seen anything,” I muttered.

I pushed the metal into his eye socket and twisted it, releasing his eyeball. I pulled on it to elongate it. I did likewise for the other eye.

I jabbed the shard of metal into his chest with a bored expression on my face. I unearthed his heart and shoved it into his crimson mouth.

I yanked the dead body up onto its feet and dragged it behind me.

I had killed three people.

**

Sylvia was right in the middle of watching a TV show when she heard a scratching noise outside. She got up cautiously and went to the front door of her house. Sylvia could see nothing, of course.

She opened the door gently and walked outside. Still nothing. She began to feel paranoid. Someone was watching her.

Sylvia stepped softly up to the giant oak tree and looked up. Nothing but the shadows.

As she was walking back inside, no worry at all, she tripped and held onto a branch to steady her fall. She didn't fall to the ground, but she did after what appeared in front of her.

She screamed as maroon blood fell like rain on her. She stared at the mutilated corpse of Shawn Pearson, hung on the branch by tied eye cords.

**

Darren crouched behind another nearby tree. His heart pounded with anxiousness. He was smiling with pride.

She has the most beautiful scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is pretty long. :o Well, I think so.
Honestly....Nicole is such an amazing updator....Puts me to shame. xD

Nicole = Punctual Updator
Rachel = Punctually Retarded Updator

My perception of time is worse than Dr. Manhattan's. XD

I like the middle-end part of the story.....But I thought everything else was a little...Blah.
Besides, who really does an essay on Math?! I tried to make it as least cliché as possible.....Fail.

:) Comment and tell me what you liked?