Oneshots

Sweet Revenge

I walked down the cold, wet, pavement. Anger built up inside of me as I thought of what has happened in the past week.

I put my hands in the pockets of my hoodie.

I looked to the side of me and saw a 3 story, white house with no cars in the driveway.

“Perfect.” I said, smiling with satisfaction.

I put my hood up as I walked up the driveway. I walked up the steps and rang the doorbell. The door opened and I saw my worst enemy standing in front of me. She was wearing a white mini skirt and a pink shirt that said ‘Abercrombie’ on the front. Her platinum blond hair was in a high pony tail.

“What are you doing here freak?” Amber asked, putting her perfectly manicured hands on her hips.

“I would just like to apologize in advanced for what I am about to do.” I said, forcing my way inside her house.

“Get out of my house! I don’t allow emo freaks inside here!” She said facing me.

I looked around the room. The two pieces of furnature that caught my eye was the plasma screen TV on the wall in front of me, and the huge white couch that took up about half the room.

“Nice house.” I said, turning to her.

“Thank you…NOW GET OUT!” she screamed, pointing to the door.

“Meh…I think I’ll stay awhile.”

“Uhh...No, you won’t”

I walked into her all white kitchen.

“GET OUT OF THERE!” she screeched, running into the room. “If you don’t get out of my house right now you will be extremely sorry on Monday!”

“That’s exactly why I’m here.” I said, putting my hands back into my pockets.

“What?” she said out of pure confusion.

“For the past week you have gotten all you little preppy friends to beat me up for no reason what so ever.” I said, walking closer to her. “Now, they have already paid their dues…but now it’s your turn. And sense you have directed all their actions, your pain will be greater then theirs…much greater.”

She backed up into a wall. “If you don’t leave in five seconds, I swear I will call the cops!”

I pulled my hands out of my pockets, revealing a very small, but very powerful, hand gun. “Are you still going to call the cops?” I asked, smiling. She ran to the phone. When she was about a foot away, I shot her ankle. She fell down immediately, screaming in agony.

“Oh…I have perfect aim, don’t I?” I asked, walking up to her. She started pushing herself away from me. I shot her other ankle. She screamed again. Seeing her in pain made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. “You know…I feel like playing some music.” I said, stepping over her, and the pool of blood surrounding her. I walked into her living room and went over to the stereo.

“You don’t mind if I use this do you?” I asked pointing to the stereo. She moaned. “I didn’t think so.” I pulled out a CD from my pocket and put it in. I pressed play.

I smiled and sat down on the couch, watching Amber squirm from pain in the kitchen. The pool of blood getting bigger and bigger.

*Another turning point a fork stuck in the road-Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go-So make the best of this test and don’t ask why-It’s not a question but a lesson learned in time

It’s something unpredictable but in the end the end it’s right-I hope you had the time of your life

So take the photographs and still frames in your mind-hang it on a shelf in good health and good time-Tattoos and memories and dead skin on trial-for what it’s worth, it was worth all the while

It’s something unpredictable but in the end it’s right-I hope you had the time of your life

It’s something unpredictable but in the end it’s right-I hope you had the time of your life

It’s something unpredictable but in the end it’s right-I hope you had the time of your life*

I got up from the couch and walked over into the kitchen where she was.

“Well…This is our goodbye…or should I say…Your goodbye” I said, pointing the gun to Amber.

“No…Please don’t…” I put my finger on the trigger. “PLEASE?!”

“Bye bye.” I said, pulling the trigger.