Oneshots

The Forest.

"Okay Edward, how are we going to do this?" I asked.

"Well, we all are going to go down by the lake and stand around." Edward started. "Some can talk and some can drink water. If you want, you can even go swimming! I heard the water is nice and warm! My neice went swimming the onther day, oh boy! She said the wat-"

"Edward! The plan?" I said.

"Oh yeah! The plan!" Edward chuckled. "Now, we can't all go to the lake at once, it'll look too suspicious. So I figure we'll go down there in groups, and once every single one of us is at the lake, we'll wait about, five minutes, then we'll attack the dinos."

"Okay...how should we attack though? Should we start yelling then run to them or should we sneak up on them then attack?" I questioned.

"How about we surround them, and then attack? That way they can't escape!" Max the robot said.

"Oh! That's a good idea!" Louis the lobster said, hopping up and down.

"Louis? What are you doing here?" Arnold the unicorn said.

"I'm here to help the unicorns and robots on their attack against the dinos." Louis replied.

"We don't need your help." Max said grimly.

"Calm down Max, he's just trying to help us." I said.

"I'm sorry. Ever since the incident with the lobsters down at the beach, I haven't been that friendly to them."

"It's okay Max, I understand." Louis said. Max smiled and nodded. "It's not your fault us lobsters can't control ourselves whenever we see a robot getting electrocuted from trying to swim in water."

"Well just because I forgot that I was metal and I can't go into water without almost dying doesn't mean that you can splash more water on me just so you can laugh!" Max yelled, walking away.

"Emily, will you please go after Max and make sure he's alright?" I said, looking at Emily.

"Yeah, sure." She said, galloping after Max.

"Okay, anyway, the plan is, we surround all the dinos down at the lake, then attack

"Do you think they will put up a fight?" Edward asked.

"Of course they will. They aren't just going to let us kill them." I replied.

"How long do you think this is going to take? The Office is on at seven and I've missed all the epi-"

"We will be done by seven, Edward." I assured him.

"Okay, good." he sighed with relief.

"Louis, what time is it now?" I said as Max and Emily returned.

"It's 2:36." Louis replied, looking at his watch.

"Okay, thank you. So...how about we start our ambush at three?"

"That sounds good." Emily said.

"Why exactly are we going to kill all the dinos?" Arnold asked.

"Because they called Edward fat, putting him into a huge depression, and turning him anorexic."

"And we're going to kill all the dinos just because of that?" Arnold said in disbelief.

"Yes."

"Umm...Okay."

"What time is it now Louis?"

"2: 43."

"Okay. Lets all get into groups and get ready for the attack." I said.

-2 Hours Later-

"Yes! We did it!" Arnold cheered.

"We showed them!" Edward grinned.

"WHAT IS THAT?!" Emily gasped, pointing her hoof to the air.

All the robots and unicorns looked to the sky. What they saw was not pretty.

"Is that a METEOR?!" one of the robots screeched.

Before anyone had time to respond, there was a huge crash and tons of screams. All the robots and unicorns were on the ground, eyes wide, looking around for someone. There was so much smoke, that it was impossible to see over 3 feet ahead of themselves. Once all the smoke cleared, everyone stood up and walked closer to the meteor.

"Yep, that sure is a meteor." Louis said, looking closely at the huge rock.

"FROM SPACE?!" Emily said, her eyes as big as ping pong balls.

"Yes Emily, from space."

"Whoa."

"Is there a crack in it?" I asked, walking closer to the meteor.

"Umm...No."

"Yeah there is! See?! It's getting bigger!" I said, pointing to the middle of the meteor, where I saw the crack.

"Oh jeeze." Louis said, turning away.

"What?" I asked.

"Now, don't be alarmed, but...the meteor is about to crack open and out will come dozens of dinos."

"But...we just killed all the dinos that were left in the universe!" I said.

"Well...I never told you about the dinos on Mars."

"Theres dinos on Mars?!" Emily said.

"Well...not anymore. Now they're in that meteor, getting ready to eat our brains."

"Wait, how do you know this?" I questioned.

"I read a book." Louis replied simply.

Just as I was about to tell Louis how bad reading was for you, the meteor cracked all the way open. I'm pretty sure everyone was expecting a stampeed of dinos, but instead, there were crows. Tons of them. They all flew above us as we just stared. They started making what looked like a tornado. They flew aroud like that for about five minutes, until they all suddenly fell to the ground.

There was a wizard standing infront of us now.

"This isn't what happened in the book." Louis said to himself.

"Boom shaka laka." The wizard said as he bowed, then dissapeared.
I looked around and all I saw was the other robots and unicorns doing the same. I noticed that the meteor had disappeared along with the wizard.

"Hmp. I didn't know wizards existed, let alone people." Max said.

"Me either." Emily agreed.

"This is definately not what happened in the book." Louis said.

"Louis, do you know how bad reading is for you? You could die doing that stuff!" I said.

"But it's fun!"

I was about to reply, but I couldn't get any breath to talk. I opened my mouth, but there was no air to inhale. I looked around me, my face frantic, looking for help. Everyone else was exactly how I was. They were all looking around, faces blue.
I fell to the ground, holding my neck.

I closed my eyes as everything faded to black.