Status: COMMENT!! Don't subscribe!!!

The Way You Are

I wish

I loved the way his lips curled into a small smile as he sang to the crowd.

I loved the way he would prance around the stage, dancing. The way he moved, it was like those fabulous hips were flirting with the crowd, who eagerly gobbled it up. God, how I loved those hips.

Davey. The crowd would scream as he came closer to them. He would always smile and blow kisses at them.

How I craved him, but I'm just not worthy to have him in my arms. I just can't stand it when he's in my bed giggling as he kisses my cheek. But it's only a friendly gesture. If only he knew that I wish it was a lover's kiss; if only I had the guts to tell him.

It was night- time again; silent. It was always silent these days. Every night the guys would go out, and every night they'd ask me to come. I'd deny it every time.

I know what would happen if I went.

Davey would get hit on by Chris, one of our sound guys. Every time they got together they would be touching in some form. Ir made me so mad. But the was a stronger emotion, one that exploded into a million knives, ripping and tearing me from the inside out every time I saw them together; sadness. Chris was so much braver then me. He could actually tell Davey his feelings. He wasn't scarred or ashamed to show the world; unlike me.

I was snuggled in my bunk when a soft voice called to me.

"Jade?" I looked up to see him standing at the entry way. He looked sad; broken.

"Davey? Baby, what's wrong?" Baby. I wish he knew my feelings so that it would mean more than a friend's concern.

"H- he broke my heart, Jadey," he whimpered. "I walked in on him fucking some guy. I really liked him." I saw the tears that were gathered in the corner of his eyes since he had first appeared in the bunk room finally fall.

"Oh, Davey." I opened up my arms and he fell into them. After a few minutes I couldn't stand the butterflies that wanted to escape and tell him the truth. "You don't need him. He never deserved you; he never did," I whispered.

"I'm doomed to be alone? Is that what you're saying?" He cried harder.

"No, Davey, what I'm saying is that you're a god. Nobody can resist you, but no mere mortal can match you amazingness." Davey giggled softly into my chest. "I love you, Davey."

"I know," he sighed. He didn't understand.

"You don't understand," I voiced my thoughts. "I love you."

I captured his lips with mine softly. He didn't respond at first, but he was soon kissing with as much vigor as I imagined in my dreams.

We finally pulled away and he looked at me confused.

"When?" he asked quietly.

"Since we me. You're so beautiful, Davey." I slowly trailed my lips down his jaw and neck.

"J- Jade," he moaned.

I slowly pushed him to the bed and straddled those beautiful hip. I kissed those amazing, plump lips. Oh yeah, definitely just like in my dreams.

"Is this a dream, Davey?" I asked softly. I was scarred to hear the answer. What if it was all just a figment of my imagination? Will I never tell him how I feel if it was? What if it was real, but he doesn't feel the same way? Will the band fall apart because the two of us are too awkward to even look at each other? So many questions...

"I don't know. What happens in you dreams?"

"Lots of kisses and touches. Definitely lots of touches..." I sighed.

"Maybe we should make your dreams come true."

He trailed his hands down me and tugged my jeans open.

"Jadey- kins," he said huskily. I starred into his eyes. I saw it; lust.

He wanted me. No, he needed me. Just knowing that one thing could cause me to come in my pants.

So many thoughts ran through my head as our clothes were shed off by the greedy, lusty hands of Davey Havok.

"Baby," he whispered. I starred at him and it was then that I realized what we were about to do. "Do you still want to?" He looked scarred and sad of the possible answer.

"Yes, please," I whimpered.

"Do you want to... or..." He blushed softly.

"I want to be on bottom. I want to feel how amazing it is to have the one you love inside of you." I was scarred shitless.

He got up to get something and then came back with lube and a condom.

I bit my lip as he told me to spread my legs while lathering his fingers with the strawberry smelling goop.

"This will feel pretty weired," he warned and inserted one of his fingers.

It did feel strange. The second one entered and it felt more uncomfortable, especially when he started to scissor me.

"Davey," I groaned and shifted.

"I don't want you to tear, baby," he shushed me. "If I don't do this, you won't be able to move tomorrow, but you will still hurt 'cause your ass had a fucking dick up it!"

I giggled softly but it was kinda cut of because of a pain as he entered the last finger.

"Ready?" Finally!!

"Yeah," I replied shakily.

"Jadey," he said seriously. "If it gets to were you can't handle the pain anymore, tell me. I will stop immediately. I don't want this to hurt more than it has to, okay?" I nodded quickly.

"Davey," I whined and lifted up my hips impatiently.

He laughed softly and put more lube into his hands and started to spread it on his length.

I bit my lip as I watched him pleasure himself. It was so hot! I whimpered and caught his attention.

He positioned himself at my entrance and then slowly pushed in.

Fuck!

I squeezed my eyes shut and dug my fingernails into my palm. This fucking hurt!

"Jade?" I took a deep breath and nodded for him to continue.

He pushed in again and I tried to hold back the scream that was in the back of my throat.

I looked down and saw that he wasn't even half way into me! Why the fuck does anyone choose to be on bottom? This hurts like a fucking bitch!

I guess that thinking kept my mind busy 'cause the next thing I knew, he was all the way in me and he was waiting for me to get used to the feeling.

I took another deed, steadying breath.

"You okay, baby?" he asked and pushed the fringe of my hair away from my face.

"I have a fucking dick splitting my fucking ass. How do you think I am?" I growled. He giggled and kissed my neck softly. "O- okay."

He smiled and pulled out a bit to push back in a second later.

I let a small whimper escape and I felt something warm and wet roll down my face.

"Should I stop?"

"No." I shifted a little. "I love you," I whimpered. He smiled at me and started up a slow, steady pace.

"Jade..." he moaned softly. Well at least someone's getting pleasure out of this! What the fuck!? I thought that this was supposed to be amazing for b-

"Oh."

What was that?

He pushed in again and the same feeling coursed through my body.

"You like that, sweetie?" he purred into my ear.

"What is that?" I asked breathlessly.

"Mhm." He pushed into me harder. "That's the spot that is going to make you scream for more," he said. I giggled softly and pulled him closer. "Ready for the real fun to start?"

He started to basically shove himself into me.

"Davey!" I gasped. He smiled and continued he assault on my ass. "God. Those... hips..."

Oh yeah. Those hips aren't just good for looking at. As he came down on me repeatedly, he would grind into my own.

Those lips. Those soft lips trailed down my neck, wrapped around my collarbone, and would suck on it softly.

God, so much pleasure.

"Jade," he moaned. "You're so good."

"Mhm."

God... So... Good. This is the most pleasurable experience in my life! Nothing will ever top this. Or I may be wrong...

"Davey," I moaned loudly as he wrapped those amazing long and slender fingers around my dick. "God..."

My hips bucked up and both mine and his crashed together, sending amazing pleasure through us.

"J- Jade." Davey gasped. "I'm so close."

I whimpered and bucked again.

"DAVEY!" I came hard into his hand. It came so suddenly.

He gasped as my muscles convulsed around him.

He came just as quickly into me.

"God..." He looked at me and kissed me. "That was... the best," he whispered while pulling out and snuggled his head into my neck.

"R- really?" I felt him nod and wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you, too," he mumbled into my neck and then drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!! Please don't subscribe 'cause it will NEVER get updated.
Thank you and I hoped that you enjoyed it =].

xoxo,
The Raechelness.