Hard.

Frederic.

"Benny, could you pass me a pair of shoes?" Allison smiled, she was sitting at her dresser, stroking blush onto her cheeks.

He looked at the floor, a rack of perfectly aligned and color coded shoes were all lined up on the rack. He just didn't know which ones she wanted.

"What ones?"

She put the brush down, thinking about what shoes she should wear, after long contemplation and various facial expressions, she said, "The black heels, with the gold buckles."

Ben scanned the rack, his eyes landing on the area filled with black shoes, they weren't easy to find. He picked them up and walked over to the dresser, carefully placing them on the dresser. She smiled up at him, now moving onto her mascara.

She wasn't even dressed yet, she was still in her bra and underwear, just sitting in front of the giant mirror, applying her makeup and completely oblivious to the fact that Ben kept staring at her. She just sat there, blushing her cheeks and lining her eyes. Her hair was up in a loose ponytail and long strands fell down her back. It led his eyes to the two little dimples on her lower back, just above her underwear, they were his favorite part of her body. She was putting on her high heels now, leaning over, her chest moving up and down slowly as she breathed in and out. He took a giant gulp of his beer then turned his head away quickly.

Allison stood up, still only in her underwear, but now with heels on and walked over to her wardrobe, scanning through it, trying to find something to wear. Ben was already drinking, he always did before they went out, it saved him buying expensive drinks once they got to whatever club they went to. He was drinking Corona, like he always did.

"Give me a bottle, you're hogging it all," Allison said, holding her hand out behind her, not bothering to face Ben.

He fumbled around in his bag, then Allison felt the cold bottle in her hand, she took hold of it and found the top already unscrewed. Ben knew she had trouble opening them, she smiled at his thoughtfulness. Taking a few big sips, and then placing it on her bookshelf. She dragged out a little, white, lace dress, it had a big metal zip going all the way down the front. She stood in front of Ben as he slowly zipped the dress up, being careful and precise, so he wouldn't catch her in the zip. She then threw a leather jacket over the top and added a black checkered scarf, leaving her hair as it was. Allison grabbed her Corona and collapsed on the bed next to Ben.

"Were going to Whip first," Ally said, not leaving Ben a choice in the matter, so he just shrugged.

"What're you looking for tonight?" Ben asked, not wanting to know the answer, but not being able to help himself from asking.

"Men."

"Not too old, eh?" he said.

Allison turned to face him, "I like my men like my wine, matured." she giggled.

Ben didn't face her, he didn't like the thought of men who were twenty something, sometimes even thirty, touching her. Touching her body, sticking their dick's inside her. The things he could only imagine doing to her, they got to. Because she didn't like boys, she liked men. The hard stuff. It was her cocaine. And the men who she used, they'd never know she was a sixteen year old girl, who still had a teddy on her bed. Never.

"It's so cold out here," Ally whined, shivering and cold. Goosebumps beginning to appear on her bare legs.

Ben mumbled something inaudible and kicked and empty beer can onto the train tracks.

"We could be driving there you know," she said matter-of-factly.

He groaned loudly, "I told you, I wasn't going to get into the car with that freak."

"He seemed respectable!"

Ben raised an eyebrow, "He looked like a comic book villain, those types are never safe."

"Oh, whatever."

Allison sat down on one of the cold, metal benches and pulled out a cigarette, lighting it and slowly inhaling the smoke. Her legs were crossed and one arm covering her stomach. Ben stood, pacing and kicking stones around. The train was due in twenty or so minutes, that was twenty painstakingly cold minutes they'd have to wait. Allison butted out her cigarette on bench, she looked around the station, it was practically deserted.

"I need a fucking drink," she stated.

Ben smiled slightly, "I didn't bring any, sorry. You could always try that creep over there."

Ally looked over to where Ben was motioning. A man wearing a black, almost velvet like tuxedo and purple loafers sat on a bench a bit down. He had shoulder length, messy, black hair and was wearing dark sunglasses over his eyes. He had a big, bottle of something in his hand and a cigarette hanging from his mouth, Ally was intrigued.

Of course, Ben didn't really think she would go up to the man, he was just joking about the whole thing. But Ally was so interested in the man, she couldn't resist. She got up and walked over towards the man, a slight smirk on her face.

"What the fuck." Ben said, staring as she walked up to the creep.

She sat down right next to the man, facing him, smiling politely at him.

"Is there something you want?" He trawled, butting out his cigarette.

You couldn't quite work out his accent. It was like a mix of cultures. It sounded slightly English with a tinge of French.

"What's your name?" she smiled.

The man lowered his glasses slightly, looking over them at Ally. Frowning slightly, he answered, "Frederic."

"That's a lovely name," she said smiled, "I'm Ally, or Allison."

Up close the man, or Frederic, looked younger. Around his early twenties or so. He didn't seem to continue any sort of conversation or give any leads, so Ally was forced to make it herself.

"Can I have some?" she smirked, nodding to the bottle he held in his hand.

"You wouldn't like it, but okay," he said, finally smiling back.

She took the bottle into her hand and looked at it, the word 'Finlandia' was scrawled across the top of it. She smiled, she knew this drink all too well. She let the bottle touch her lips and took a gulp or two of it down. She cringed as she swallowed it and felt the burn in the back of her throat. But she didn't mind, she loved the feeling. Frederic looked taken aback, then smirked and laughed at the fact that she'd actually drank it.

Ben looked on horrified, he didn't think Ally would actually go up to the man, let alone share his alcohol. He walked up towards the pair, standing in front of the two disapprovingly.

"You happy with yourself?" Ben said, his arms crossed.

Ally laughed, "Calm down Ben, this is Freddie," she smiled, "You don't mind if I call you Freddie do you?"

Freddie shook his head, smiling. Ben shook his head, frowning.

"This is my overprotective friend, Ben," Ally smiled, introducing the two boys.

Ally lit up another cigarette, smiling happily as Freddie and her shared the alcohol. She sat, observing Freddie. She couldn't quite work out his age yet, he seemed old, but looked in his twenties. Obvious stubble lining his jaw. He was, in her eyes, absolutely perfect.

"Hey, uh. I was just wondering.." Freddie began, trailing off.

Allison smiled, 'Yeah?"

She had her right arm behind her back, her fingers crossed. In her head chanting, "Please invite me out", "Please invite me somewhere exciting", "Please fuck me".

"Did you wanna go to a party tonight?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Absolutely not." Ben said, flat out, appalled at the idea.

"Fuck yes!" Ally grinned, throwing her arms around Freddie's neck. She knew they'd be good friends, she just knew it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, it took awhile to get this out. But it happened.
Hope you liked this one.
I don't think it really went anywhere, besides the fact that it introduced you to Frederic, or Freddie :)
But yeah, cool. Review and all that stuff, I guess.