Jailed In White Feathers

Chapter 1

wow this took a hella long time -_- geez this is my first Death Note and LightxL fic and it took me like all of spring break ^^" I really hope it was worth it

Hopefully it's not too corny or not exciting enough, I'm 12 mind you xP

Enjoy :D

Is it right to love someone the moment you see them? To want them to be the only person beside you for the rest of your life? The person who will kiss you and touch you. The person who will hold onto you when you need them most. So comforting and joyous...Like being bathed in a clutter of white feathers....

~_~

Light didn't like it. He didn't like the way the other prisoners ogled him with hungry eyes. The way the prison smelled like moldy wash cloths that were used to scrub toilets. The fact that he was there in the first place. Though I guess running over an old lady while drunk driving and killing said old lady wasn't an exception. Since it was indeed public enough for people to witness Granny's brains being splattered all over, and the fact that he was now eighteen meant he had about 15 to 25 years in a prison for adults. Yeah, let's see how that's going to turn out.

“Here's your cell!” The prisoner guard who had guided Light to his death shoved him aggressively into the dank cell.

He walked away without another word. Light made faces at him until he dissolved into the dirty mist that engulfed the prison.

“Well hello there Little Pretty.”

The dirty, scratchy voice from behind Light made him cringe. He turned around as slowly as possible feeling his heart thump rapidly.

“Well y'know my name actually is not 'Little Pretty,' so you can call m-”

“I'm going to call you whatever I want,” the man with the coarse voice rasped grabbing Light's hips and thrusting him into the cell bars. From all around him Light heard disgusting yells and howls. Animals.

The man holding Light against the bars leaned forward into Light's face. His breath smelled like rotten cabbage and ranch dressing, Light almost threw up.

“And I think your name should be 'Little Pretty'.”

“Sorry if I offend you, but that is an increasingly retarded, meaningless name that I will not respond to,” Light objected glaring at him.

“Oh really? Well how about now?!”

The man shoved Light into the bars even harder than before and Light couldn't choke back the pained yelp that escaped his lips. Another salvo of woos and cheers followed Light's scream.

Light shivered as the man chuckled. He could feel fingers. Touching, and feeling around his body. When the man's hands reached Light's crotch Light recoiled in protest.

“Whoa buddy what the fuck are you doing?!”

Light was surprised when a hand met his face sharply, and his cheek swelled with a dull sting.

“No reason to get mouthy. Or maybe I'll have to teach you a painful lesson. Now that you understand let's continue.”

The man's hands kept wandering and Light kept struggling. He tried pushing the man away but only found that the guy would press his body against him even more. His struggles started to turn a little frantic when he discovered that the man was unzipping his pants.

“Would you like to know my name Little Pretty?”

Light really didn't care.

“To you it's Atooshi.”

Light tried everything he could, but soon enough his pants were off and the whooping around him grew louder and to Light's sick realization excited. He had a good idea at what was going to happen.

By this time Atooshi had his pants off as well and was feeling up Light's upper body even more. Light winced when Atooshi started to kiss his neck, and cringed as he felt his shirt being lifted from his body. Light started to feel hands traveling over his chest, and flinched when one of of his nipples was nipped at. Without hands to use (on account of Atooshi holding them), and the fact that Atooshi happened to be a rather large man, the situation seemed hopeless. He knew all he could really do was imagine he wasn't having his tit sucked on by someone he didn't even know. Which did not go very well. Light was too focused on holding in all the gasps and moans that threatened to escape him to go off into “Somewhere where my nipple isn't being licked and slobbered on” World. He wasn't enjoying a moment of this, but his body needed some way of release.

Atooshi drew his lips away from Light's now swollen nipple and called out to the inmates watching, “Who wants to see me bang this fucker?!”

Light's eyes widened in horror as he was stripped completely and Atooshi pulled the rest of his clothing off.

Light was flipped around so that he had his ass turned towards Atooshi and well....his dick out in the open for everyone to see, which aroused much cheering. He clenched his eyes shut, gripping the cell bars until his knuckles turned white. He didn't want the tears starting to well up in his eyes to be seen, but they still rolled down his cheeks.

Light let out a blood curdled cry as the intrusions of his body began.

~_~

Light awoke on the icy, filthy cell floor. It may have been because he was naked that he thought it was so cold, but he just emptily grabbed his clothes, pulled them on despite the eyes watching him mockingly, and pushed open his cell door.

Light later discovered that he had slept through breakfast and now everyone was going outside to the exercise yard.

It was so humiliating. All the stares. The snickers. They saw what happened. They saw the vulnerability there, Light just knew. Not because of the way the cell mates looked at him. Not the way they would slightly brush his thigh on “accident” with their oh-so-curious hands. Or the things they whispered to him as he timidly walked past them. Light just new, because he knew.

When Light finally stepped outside, he inhaled thirstily. Just one night, and he was drinking the air as if his life depended on it.

Avoiding anyone and everyone Light walked to outskirts of the fencing that surrounded the exercise yard. He finally found somewhere. It was a grassy area that the sun focused much of its warmth. Light sat down in exhaustion, basking in the warmth that he knew he probably wouldn't be able to enjoy much anymore.

His body ached. He lifted up his shirt and observed the criss-crossing cuts and bruises aligning his torso. He didn't think when he finally lost his virginity that it would be so rough and painful. He almost laughed to himself at how stupid he looked, all timid and shy just because of a couple wounds. But still...

The rape had gone on through the long hours of the night. And once when Light was pressed against the cell bars he opened his eyes and saw that there were several prison guards watching. They didn't say a word or try to stop Atooshi, they just watched.

That's when the tears started to threaten him. Welling up slowly in Light's eyes and falling silently into his lap. He didn't want to cry. No. He wasn't the kind of person to weep without reason though. And all the years that he had spent not even having to deal with anything to cause him to weep now poured from him. They wouldn't stop falling down his cheeks. But why cry now? He was just going to have to keep going through this even if he cried.

It made him feel pathetic. Feel insignificant. Like he had given up everything in just one moment. Like it was all going to go downhill from there.

Light wiped the tears and snot from his face with his palm. Rubbing the aftermath of his dismay on his shirt, Light stood up and stretched. He stopped when he realized that the warming sunlight he had felt was blocked by something.

Light turned around hesitantly, expecting anything but something good. And he had every right to, because behind him stood several large men.

Light knew when he tried slipping away nonchalantly that it was a feeble attempt. He was whipped back by the collar of his shirt.

“Where do you think you're goin' Little Pretty?” One of the men breathed from his sour breath. He had a weird symbol tattooed around his eye. Light decided to call him Patchy.

“I was just going to go....someplace else. Bye!” Light started to run, but was once again yanked back by a persistent hand. This time he flew back and fell to the ground. The men around him snickered.

“Like hell you are!” Patchy sneered wrenching Light up from his arm.

“Ah!” Light cried out in pain.

“Oh you don't like that?! Does this make it feel better?!”

“Stop!” Light screamed as Patchy started to strangle his arm.

Patchy let go of Light's arm and instead grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled him forward.

“I'll see you later Little Pretty.” Patchy made two smacky kisses deathly close to Light's face before flinging him to the ground.

The group walked away in a fit of laughter. Light didn't think any of it was funny

~_~

Light was scared. He wanted so desperately to take a shower. To cleanse his now tainted, filthy body. But why did he have to shower with all those people? Why did he have to be so vulnerable?

Just then, a great or none the less idiotic idea crossed his mind. If he waited until everyone had gotten out he could just shower by himself. Maybe a pretty simple plan, but at that point Light would try anything to not have to feel that pain again.

He hid himself, making sure it was a safe spot where no one would be able to see him. He waited patiently, adjusting himself every once and awhile when he started to cramp. But soon enough, you could no longer here the roar of water falling onto tile. Light stealthily slipped from his hiding place and checked the shower room. All was thankfully clear.

He walked over to one of the benches that aligned the many lockers in the room and set down his shower supplies, taking a quick sweep of the room before undressing.

Light trod lightly onto the tiled floor. Stepping near a shower head, he turned a nob all the way to the right which was extremely hot. That was perfectly fine. It made him feel more clean.

He stuck his head under the water, feeling the hot liquid against his sore, scarred body. Light closed his eyes, letting the fresh spray smooth away his pain. He had never been so thankful to take a shower.

“Oh look! There's our Little Pretty!”

Light stiffened. He daringly turned around despite the fact that he was naked. The one who had spoken had been Atooshi. Patchy was with him, and a few other bulky men. All were naked.

“Now why would you hide from us for so long?” Atooshi said in a mock disappointed voice as he strode in front of Light

Light kept his head turned away from him, only focusing vaguely on the shower wall. He tried very desperately to ignore the finger tracing along his chest and going further down his body. But he was caught off guard when a hand latched onto his dick.

“Ngh!”

“Oh sensitive!”

Light clamped his eyes shut trying to cope with the pain.

“Get on your knees.” Atooshi commanded grabbing Light's hair and pushing him to the ground.

Light fell to his knees, omitting the sight of Atooshi's cock out of his view.

“Suck.”

Light didn't move.

“Suck, now.”

Light stayed still.

“Suck now you little bitch before I make you!”

Light shook in fear. He didn't want to have to suck on some other dude's cock, but maybe if he just did without a struggle they would leave him be. Light hesitantly flicked his tongue out, feeling disgusting as he touched Atooshi's head.

“That's right,” Atooshi sneered tightening his grip on Light's hair as he started to run his tongue down Atooshi's length.

Light worked his mouth rather skillfully over Atooshi's head, swiveling his tongue around in an oh-so-arousing way. He worked his hands down Atooshi's shaft, earning a few deep huffs of ecstasy as he started to deep throat. He gagged a couple times earning a couple of snarky grunts from the men watching, but Light knew that he was probably doing a pretty good job by the way Atooshi moaned and flinched. It was disgusting either way.

Atooshi gave a few uncontrolled jerks before releasing into Light's unsuspecting mouth. Before Light could spit out the white liquid in revulsion Atooshi yanked on his hair.

“Swallow it.”

Light sobbed quietly before letting the vile contents slide down his throat.

“There you go. Didn't it taste wonderful?” Atooshi mocked patting Light's head, “I must say though, you really know how to suck Little Pretty.”

Light was appalled. He felt even filthier than before. To think that that pervert's...fluids were inside him! He wanted to vomit.

“Ready for the main course Little Pretty?”

Light's blood roared in his ears as the other men stepped forward. He was surrounded by them. They all stared at him, whistling and hooting in anticipation. What Light remembered vaguely from that night was only his heart beat and pained screams as they all took turns...

~_~

When you think of a psycho, what exactly comes to mind? A person who's completely out of their head? Someone who doesn't even think like a regular person? Light really didn't know what to call a psycho. But apparently, he was one.

It had happened on a rather quiet day. Light thought it had at least been his fifth week at the prison he now had to call “home.” Nothing and no one seemed to be bothering Light that day, and out of pure stupidity, Light acted...cheerful. From this cheerfulness also emerged a new sense of irritation; a sensitive bomb just waiting to have the smallest reason to explode. But, as all good things do, Light's happiness didn't last.

It had been at lunch when it had taken place. Light had been able to get to the line early enough to get his food without a struggle with other higher ranking inmates. He had sat down at a nice vacant table where he thought that most people wouldn't really pay him much mind. Light's thoughts were nothing but naive. It didn't take very long for Atooshi and many of his followers to approach him. By this time Light had grown back his balls, and he had developed quite a mouth. Sadly, this sass-mouth only made Atooshi want him more. Light rolled his eyes as Atooshi approached the table.

“Hey Little Pretty, need some company?”

“No company from you thank you.” Light cast his head in the other direction with a grunt.

“Oh sassy today are we?!” Atooshi mocked grabbing Light's chin and forcing him to make eye contact.

Light slapped his hand away, “Fuck you!”

“You better watch it Little Pretty or I'll have to teach you a lesson!”

“Oh I'm so scared you little pussy!”

Light was surprised when a large amount weight sent him flying to the floor and landed on top of him. Immediately the cafeteria erupted.

Atooshi had Light in a straddle and despite Light having been so used to...what they did to him, he still didn't like the position. It was so uncomfortable, and it reminded him of so many scarring things. So, this time, he fought back. And not just like any other time, Light knew he had grown stronger.

He managed to throw Atooshi off of him and get up fast enough to avoid the punch that was being thrown at him. Atooshi swung a fist close to Light's head which he managed to miss only by a couple of inches. Then, without really realizing it, Light punched back. And to his surprise he hit something. Atooshi stumbled back a few feet in shock, but before he could get out of that shock Light tackled him to the ground and began attacking Atooshi. Light clawed and punched angrily and he even leaned down and bit Atooshi, it may have been gross but at that moment Light had no control over himself.

By the time the prison guards got there Atooshi was completely mangled. Mostly on his face. The guards pulled Light off of him, but Light struggled so much that they had to cuff him.

“Get this one to the isolation rooms, he's a psycho!”

~_~

Why in those TV shows do you see people being thrown into those weird, white rooms in straight jackets when dubbed a psycho? Light didn't think his new quarters would be so homey. It had a nice enough bed, and there was a table and chairs. On the far side of the room was a bookcase, and the walls just so happened to be white. Light inspected quietly before noticing a shape sitting by the bed. It looked like a boy about his age, and he was just staring at the wall. Light didn't move out of pure instinct. He stared at the boy patiently.

“How long are you going to watch me?” Light jumped at the surprisingly calm voice that drifted towards his ears.

“Sorry! I didn't mean to stare...it's just that I don't know you...” Light heaved a shaky sigh.

“There's no reason to be afraid,” the boy, seemed to Light, giggled.

The boy stood from the floor and turned around to face Light.

“...”

“Uh, are you alright?

“...”

“Hey!”

“...”

“Can you stop staring at me?!” The boy pouted flicking Light's forehead.

“Huh?! Oh I'm sorry, I was off somewhere else....”

“I bet you were by the way you were ogling me.

“What?! I did nothing of the sort!” Light rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Don't deny it, you were eying me like a horny school girl!” The boy blamed pointing an accusing finger at Light.

“Whatever!”

“Ok I guess that means you don't deny it!”

“I never said that you ass!”

“But you never denied it!”

Light gave an adorable pout and crossed his arms. The boy's eyes softened.

“Look, maybe this was a bad start. Let's try this again. Hi, my name is L.” L held his hand out, but Light was stubborn.

“No need for formal greetings. My name's Light,” he said with as much dullness as he could muster.

Light didn't want any funny-business going on between them so it might be a good idea to come off as an ass. Then again, this L guy was kind of cute. Someone else might have said that the dark rings under L's eyes were gross, but Light thought they were rather cute in a way. And Light noticed L's less than good posture, which in any case might indicate to people that he was lazy or didn't care that much about anything. Light just thought the guy seemed really relaxed. And the way L chewed childishly on his finger was so adorable!

Light cleared his head trying to focus enough to start a conversation.

“So, if this is an isolation room, why are you here, I mean aren't there supposed to be separate rooms for us psychos?” Light questioned curiously cocking his head to the side.

“I'm not sure. I guess they just forgot about me is all,” L shrugged.

“How long have you been here?!” Light asked in horrified puzzlement.

“Maybe a few months or so,” L shrugged once again.

“But haven't you been starving?”

“No, there's one person here who didn't forget me; she's the lunch lady. She brings me food and water whenever I need it. I think some others still know I'm here but don't want me to be fed, so she has to do it in secret.”

“Haven't you gone crazy all by yourself for so long?”

“No...I guess not....” Light saw L's downcast solemnly and he hesitantly put a hand on his shoulder.

“You don't have to be alone anymore y'know.” Light didn't really realize he had said the words until L looked up at him and gave a weak smile.

“Thank you Light.”

“Uh...you're welcome.”

An awkward silence followed. Light still had a hand on L's shoulder, and both didn't meet the other's eyes.

This is strange, L thought. I want to be closer to him. I want to touch him. I want him...

What is this weird feeling? Light asked in confusion. This is so surreal.

Without full realization or really caring all that much they started to lean into each other.

Light felt dainty, velvet lips touch his. L was so soft. His lips tasted sweet like candy. They were delicious. Light wanted to taste him more, wanted to feel him from the inside. Without much of Light's own consent his body started to move on its own.

Light started to explore more, inserting his tongue ravenously into L's mouth while pushing him back onto the bed. It felt so much better to be dominant Light noted. But that dominance didn't last so long as L, with more strength than Light would've guessed, gained position of seme. Light stopped in mid-kiss and pulled away, pouting and glaring up at him.

“What?!” L asked innocently.

“I'm sick of being the uke!” Light whined childishly.

“Well too bad, because you're just too ukeish,” L teased.

Light continued to pout, turning his head away from L like a spoiled brat. L flicked him playfully on the forehead.

“Ow! Why'd you do that?!”

“Because you're acting like a spoiled little five-year old.” L giggled.

Stale silence followed.

“L?”

“...”

“How come..”

“...”

“we're doing this?”

“....I don't really know...but I just have this feeling that I can't explain, and it makes me want to be closer to you,” L murmured cupping a hand over Light's cheek, “Is that wrong?”

“I don't think so, I have a weird feeling about you too...and I just want to be close to you in the same way... Maybe we should just give in to our feelings...” Light trailed off wistfully focusing so intently on L's hand resting on his cheek.

“...are you scared?” L murmured.

“Yes,” Light whispered shakily.

“Don't be afraid Light, I wouldn't ever hurt you.”

But Light was afraid. He didn't know why. Didn't have any knowledge towards the reason why he felt so drawn to this person. Light had never felt such strong feelings toward someone, especially with someone he didn't even know. But Light felt so much trust and love towards L, that it was almost unbearable.

“L,” Light felt tears well into his eyes, “I love you.”

L kissed Light softly on the lips, lingering for only a few moments to whisper, “I love you too.”

Light felt his heart swell happily. He wrapped his arms around L's neck, pulling him forward again to kiss him.

L gasped in surprise as Light passionately kissed him. He had never thought, never dreamt, or even imagined being so intoxicatingly in love with someone. L knew just as much as anyone who ever new him that he was never a social person, cutting off emotions and contact from people for most of his life. But when Light walked through the door, he just felt like a whole new person. Just feeling Light's presence in the room made L's skin tingle excitedly. L liked being able to taste Light's luscious, full lips. He loved feeling Light's warmth pressed against his body. L wanted nothing more than to bring them closer to each other. He wanted them to move forward even further.

L let his deep feelings overcome him and without Light's opinion first, L slipped a hand under his shirt.

Light flinched back. All he could think about was a certain someone's hands touching him instead of L's. He started to panic.

“Don't worry, it's just me. I won't hurt you,” L soothed through Light's lips.

Light sighed in relief, feeling safer with L's words playing in his mind. When L noticed Light relax he explored more, but slowly, he didn't want to scare Light away.

With careful tenderness, L caressed Light's skin. He felt for sensitive areas, loving all the gasps and moans that Light released.

L lifted Light's shirt from him, pausing briefly to admire Light's shapely body.

“Don't stop!” Light whined with a rose red blush.

L smirked satisfaction, lightly kissing Light's chest. He ran his lips over Light's body, feeling every tingle and prickle as Light moaned in pleasure.

“Ah!” Light groaned as L bit down on a hard nipple.

“Sorry!”

“No, i-it felt good.” Light blushed.

L continued to kiss and feel Light's body. Thinking that Light was distracted, L used one hand to start slipping off Light's pants. Light instantly stiffened, feeling excited but afraid. He played back L's words in his head as his pants were taken completely off.

“Ngh..L...”

Light quivered and shook as L began softly rubbing his length. Light may have given many hand jobs and blow jobs since being at the prison but he had never to this day gotten either, so, you can imagine his reaction.

His erection was nothing but noticeable, and he was thrashing around so violently that L had to use his free hand to hold Light's hips down.

Light didn't pay any mind to his excited thrashing though, he was too focused on the arousing sensation he was feeling. The fabric crinkling against his arousal made the pleasure all the more enjoyable. But despite that, he felt like it was in the way. He wanted them closer. He wanted the pleasure more fulfilling.

“L...now... I want you now,” Light gasped breathlessly.

“Light... a-are you sure?”

“Of course I'm sure! This feels too damn good for me not to be sure!” Light burst out glaring angrily at L.

“Alright!”

L pulled Light into a sitting position, wrapping his arms around him to pull him forward to steal a kiss. For a few moments the only sounds in the room were shaky breathing and wet tongue noises. They took turns removing the other's clothing until they both were completely naked.

L held Light down with one hand, knowing that Light would be moving too much if he didn't.

He leaned down, but stopped as an idea popped into his little evil mind. He paused right over Light's erection, close enough for Light to feel every little huff and sigh that escaped L's body.

“Why'd you stop?!” Light asked in outrage.

“Well, that's no way to ask a question! Maybe you should beg me a little.” L slyly suggested making every breathy word trace along Light's length.

“Why should I beg?!” Light huffed angrily, shuttering as L “accidentally” let out a deep breath.

“Well, if you don't I might not su-”

“Don't you even! You had better suck my cock L!”

“That doesn't sound like begging!”

Light sighed.

“L... please... just please?”

“Not good enough.”

Light sighed once more knowing he would regret this later.

“L, I want it so bad right now. Please?” Light cutely cocked his head to the side and propped an innocent finger on his lip.

L stared at him.

“You're so cute,” L said brushing back a strand of Light's hair from his face.

“Enough talky more sucky!”

Light pushed L's head back down.

“Fine!”

L curled his fingers around Light's length. Light winced and closed his eyes. L started stroking slowly, adjusting and wrapping his hand in different places to heighten the pleasure.

“Mmph! Ah! L!” Light moaned.

L kept stroking Light's shaft as he took in Light's head. Light jerked and twitched not even trying to muffle the loud cries and gasps that misted the room. L ran his lips down Light's shaft, feeling and massaging up and down with his tongue.

Light pulled away form L shakily, and fell in front of him on the bed, blushing as he exposed his ass breathing heavily.

“L... enter... enter me now,” Light begged, voice shaking. He was so scared, but all he wanted at that moment was L inside him.

L gulped hesitantly, but he knew that he had been anticipating this moment since they began this strange love affair.

L got on his knees behind Light and grabbed his hips. He could feel Light shaking and shivering under his grasp, and had to admit that he was also fidgety, but rather with excitement than fear.

“Ready,” L asked, “Ok...now.”

Light couldn't stifle the pained gasp that escaped him, but he was relieved. L was so different. He was gentle. Instead of forcefully inserting himself rapidly into Light's body, he tenderly moved in and out. Even though he wasn't even completely in, Light was practically screaming though.

They both were breathing rapidly, the room filling with a mess of love-struck scents and hazing into a nirvana of moans and rapid heart beats.

Light could feel every tug and pull that L produced inside of him so vividly. It was so painful, he thought he was going to fall apart if L wasn't holding him there. But it was also one of the most blissful furor moments in his life. He clenched his teeth, curled his fingers into the bed sheets, and closed his eyes.

L pulled delicately in and out of Light, feeling his heart drumming in his ears. In the moment of ecstasy he removed a hand from Light's hips and reached under him to try and distract him from the pain. He worked his hand harder on Light's member than his own self in Light's backside.

“L,” Light huffed letting out another moan, “ I want all of you. Now.”

L took his hand away from Light's member and grabbed a hold of Light's hip once more. With a rather regretful push L filled Light with all of himself.

“Ah!”

Light's screams meshed together with moans and filled the room. L was more forceful now, going in and out with a new speed that sent Light's mind reeling. Light couldn't even describe the feeling of pure zest coursing through his body. L felt himself shaking, ready for a rather messy climax.

“Come... come inside,” Light groaned.

L clutched Light's body tightly as he released. Light could feel L's nails digging into his skin as he felt a pained and pleasurable rush hit him at once.

L pulled out from him gasping hysterically. Light collapsed onto the bed, with L falling onto him.

The room was silent except for the sound of labored breathing. L slid off of Light's body to lay beside him.

They looked at each other in a daze before L pulled Light toward him in a tight embrace. Their bodies entwined together, and they laid in a bundle of exhausted cherishing.

“Why is it, that you weren't empty when I saw you?” L asked Light hazily.

“Are you sure about that? How can you tell that I'm not a spilled bowl of nothing?” Light whispered.

“Because I love you.”

Well if it wasn't a load of crap then I am so happy, if it was I apologize for ever being born T^T

I know the whole "Love at first sight" thing was stupid, but I just have this personal opinion that if you can love anyone you like then you can love someone whenever you like too ^^" kind of gay but that's how I role

Reviews are always nice, Thank You :D