Status: new story!

Gangs

Chapter 1

The loud music was heard through the whole street, muffled by walls of the old factory. Nobody lived in this area, since it was an old industry area which was often used for illegal meetings of Huntington Beach’s dangerous underground scene.

It was a rather cold night for Californian weather. It was the reason why a group of five men put on their dark jackets as soon as they stepped out of their deep black Escalade. They walked down the backstreet to the old building from which the music was coming passing the many cars that were parked alongside the road, which were similar to theirs.

When they reached the old heavy steel door of the building one of the men pulled the heavy door open without many effort. The cold metal of his snakebites reflected the moonlight which was shining dimly through he few clouds that covered the dark sky that night.

The music got a lot louder as soon as the door was open they were met with a thick cloud of cigarette smoke, and the strong smell of alcohol, sweat of grinding bodies and weed.

The door fell shut behind them right after they stepped in. Standing there for a few seconds they observed the scenery in front of them.

Grinding bodies were everywhere, making the place look like a whole orgy. There was hardly room to move, but no one seemed to be bothered by that. The girls were either wearing skimpy outfits, with their cleavage falling out or dressed like ‘badass babes’ at least that was what the men here called them.

The men were mostly covered in tattoos, groping the girls who flung there head around making their hair fly around there head in a seductive way. Their mouths where slightly open their eyes closed.

Along the walls stood ominous people, in front of them long queues of people who had several hundred dollar bills in their hands, trading them for small bags, which were filled with white powder or small pills in different pills.

It was obvious that this was a drug party, almost everyone here was on something. But that was just how it was.

This was the underground scene. This was how it worked.

Across the room was the DJ console located on some kind of balcony, above all the sweating bodies. When he saw the five men entered he stopped the playing song and made the discs screech only to change the song into a song everybody here knew. It was the song that basically became the intro song for the five boys, clad in mostly black.

The techno beat started and a short wave of murmurs erupted from the crowd. But they were used to this. They knew this was meant the arrival of the Avenged gang.

One of the five nodded towards the DJ for a second, then turned to his five followers motioning for them to walk over to the bar.

Once there they each ordered a shot of whiskey, to start their night.
Together they stood at the bar drowning several shots while observing the party before their eyes. They weren’t into drugs, like most of the people in their scene, but they loved the parties.

Four girls dressed in the ‘badass’ look made their way towards them. Even though the light in the huge room was dimmed, you could clearly see that they wore loads of make up, making them look like dolls. Each of them went to one of the men, leaving the one who had a bandana and a fedora on his head standing by himself.

Soon enough the four couples had escaped to either one of the bathrooms, like the tall man with the, compared to him, small woman, or on the dance floor.

The fedora man was leaning with his back against the bar, a beer in hand, while a pair of sunglasses unnecessarily covered his eyes. That was until he heard a deep voice talk to the bartender next to him, asking him to give him four shots of whiskey.

Out of the corner of his eye he could see a man around his age, maybe a little younger, with a girl under his arm. She was wearing a very short and revealing red dress, which showed a little too much cleavage. Her dark hair was in loose curls framing her face. Her feet were clad in a pair of black killer heels.

She clung to the man that had just ordered the four whiskeys, looking up at him in adoration. He, in return kept his gaze fixed on the cleavage that was almost jumping out her dress, waiting for his shots.

The girl leaned up to his ear and whispered something that made the man smirk. He gave her a short nod, before reaching into the back pocket of his jeans and pulling out one of the small bags that the people along the wall sold.

The girl took it eagerly and picked out two pills, stuffing them into her mouth. The man winked at her before giving one of the four shots to her and motioning for her to drink it. So she placed the glass at her lips and leaned her head back, downing the shot.

While the man reached for the another shot for her, she turned slightly and pulled a face. Obviously she wasn’t used to the strong taste of whiskey. But none the less she took the next shot that was given to her, as well as the last two of the four.

In the eyes of the fedora-man she was nothing more than one of the sluts here at the party, taking drugs and sleeping with man she knew for only a few hours, maybe even minutes.

Then the man pulled the girl away from the bar, leading her towards the front door. She stumbled after him, as his strong arm held a tight grip on her wrist, a smirk on his face. It wasn’t hard to see that the girl had more alcohol and drugs in her system than she could handle, but this was her own fault.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, so in the first chapter there were barely any names, but I want to mention their names when they get introduced properly, which would be in the next chapter!
and since I didn't want to call Brian 'he' or 'the man' so I named him fedora-man
oh and the girl who was with the other girl is Janice :D

Janice

the guy at the bar his name is revealed later

oh and the girls are the avenged girls, michelle will come into the picture later, too! there is a reason that they're dressed like that and that they wear lots of make up, but that, too, will come later! :D

oh and here is the 'badass babes' look...my friend came up with that name becasue I really coudn't think of a name for that 'style. I admit it sounds really strange but...oh well, if you have any idead of other names tell me ;D

so ho do you like the first chapter? it's not that exiting but it's just thr first chapter! comment please and tell me what you think!

<3