Status: new story!

Gangs

Chapter 2

Fedora-man was pulled out of his thoughts, when suddenly a finger travelled down his shirt, stopping just above the waistband of his jeans. He looked down and was met with the seductive face of a brown haired girl. The look on her face said everything. From the slightly arched eyebrow, to the slight hint of kinky-ness in her eyes to the slight smirk that pulled at her lips while her tongue licked her lips in a slow seducing way.

Unfortunately for the girl, this wasn’t how the man in front of her worked. He didn’t fall for skimpy girls like this. He wanted something real. So he took the girls wrist and pushed her hand away in a polite was.

Leaning down to her ear he whispered, “Look, this guy over there would want this more than I do, trust me!” He pointed his fingers to the other end of the bar where a man was watching the girl in front of fedora-man’s body.

She looked confused first, but when her eyes landed on the guy, she smiled slightly at the man and walked towards where he sat.

Fedora-man was once again, alone. This just wasn’t his night. He made his way towards the door. But before he could open it someone put their hand on his shoulder. Turning around, slightly annoyed he was met with the face of a all too familiar face.
“Yo Br- I mean Syn! What’s up?”

Fedora man smiled slightly. “Nothing much JB, I was just heading out for a smoke!”

The other man frowned slightly. “What? Not in the mood to party? That doesn’t happen very often, but I let you have your smoke then, I’m trying to find ZV, have you seen him?”

The man shook his head slightly. “I think he’s somewhere with G, I’m not sure though. Well I’m gonna go, good luck finding him!”

He turned after the other man said goodbye and stepped outside of the building.

The cold air hit him hard, so he pulled his jacket closer to his body. He walked a few steps to along the old factory building, the music from the party still audible, while pulling out a pack of cigarettes.

Marlboro, his favourite brand.

Putting one between his lips he slipped the pack back into his pocket and fished out a lighter. Just when he was about to light the cigarette he got to the corner of the street where a small back alley was. He would’ve passed it if it wasn’t for the sound of someone vomiting.

He threw the cigarette to the floor and made his way towards the vomiting nose, his brows furrowed. “Hello?” He asked into the dark. “Someone here?”

When he got no response but the sound of gagging, he took another step closer and pulled his lighter out, in order to get some light into the black street. When he looked down he found a female body laying on the floor.

She was laying on her side with one of her arms positioned flat on the floor and her head resting on it, while the other just laying on the floor. Her dark hair was sticking to her face, covered in her own vomit, as was her dress and her hands.

The man sighed. This was the girl he saw earlier, and even though she looked and acted like a slut he couldn’t help but fell pity for her, laying here in a back alley, all alone, vomiting like there was no tomorrow, and with no one to help her.

He bent down and touched her shoulder lightly. “Hey, can you hear me?”

When he got no response, he assumed that she was too drugged up to recognize someone was talking to her. His eyes fell on her bag. Taking it he rummaged through it in search for her wallet. When he found it he looked for some kind of number he could call but since there was nothing besides her ID which read Janice Bennet, he had no idea what to do.

Well there was an idea ghosting in his head, but he wasn’t sure if it was a really good one. But when a quiet whimper broke through the silence of the dark he put all his doubts aside and hoisted the girl up in his arms and made his was towards the street full of parking cars.
♠ ♠ ♠
not that interesting, yet, but something will happen, soon...well I think :D

just so you know, I like comments :D

<3