Status: in making :P - Updating\ when i get enough ideas to fill a chapter

Fangs, I'll Show You Mine If You Show Me Yours

Roommates

I was standing at the door with a flyer I my hand I hope this was the right address I so can’t be fucked looking somewhere else. Sighing I knocked. A tall man stepped out in only pyjama bottoms. Nice. He looked groggy like he just woke up even though is 4 in the afternoon. He had shaggy sandy blond hair like a surfer and one blue eye and one green. Oh did I mention the washboard abs and his lightly tanned complexion. Yum.

“What?” he growled

“Is this your flyer?” I said shoving the flyer that said they where looking for a roommate in his face. If he said no I might punch somebody. I needed a place to stay badly.

“Well yeah, but-”

“Thank god!” I interrupted. Whistling over my shoulder so my brothers would bring up my stuff. Then I pushed him aside and walked in inspecting the place. Not too shabby, thought it looked and smelt like a cave. “Which one’s mine?” I asked the handsome shirtless man, who looked frozen at the door like he wasn’t sure what was happening.

“Uh… What? You don’t have a room because A: you don’t live here and B: I’ve never met you before” he laughed half heartedly.

“Details, details” I said sticking my head in every room until I found an empty one and directed my brothers in there. I suck my hand out in front of Mr. Shirtless “So I’m Alex or AJ whatever and I’ll be your roommate”

“Eli and your not-”

“Is Eli short for anything?” I interrupted again.

“Elijah, but you stil-”

“Look I need a place to stay and you need a roommate, win win” I said.

“Okay but you still can’t just move in, I mean are you even over 18?”

“Yes” I lied pulling out the $1000 out of my pocket “Here will this change your mind?”

“W-what? Where did you get this?” he asked looking between me and the money

“My parents gave it to me to get started” I mumbled not making eye contact.

“Wait this was you parents idea? What kind of parents are they?”

“U-um” I was stuttering and trying to force tears in my eyes, so he'll feel sorry for me “uh, well I had a choice either I find a new place to live or I um I-I h-have to get married to someone of their choice.”

“You mean an arranged marriage”

“Who’s telling the story here?” I snapped

“Sorry go ahead”

“Nah that’s it” I just hate people telling how I should do things. “So anyway I’m moving in because I’m not meant to contact my parents for 9 months”

“Why are you preggers?” he smirked

“Okay no, I may be getting kick out of my house but I’m not an idiot.”

“Then why 9 months?”

“Rules are rules” I heard my twin brother come up behind me.

“Actually it’s because this rule is only for girls they chose the human length pregnancy time” he shrugged “I guess it seemed appropriate at the time”

“Human?” Eli questioned looking confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT! COMMENT!
sorry its a shitty start it'll get better
who do you think is there vampire and which ones a werewolf?