Status: in making :P - Updating\ when i get enough ideas to fill a chapter

Fangs, I'll Show You Mine If You Show Me Yours

No Secrets, No beans

We went to the pancake house next to the drive through lollies shop. Weird I know but the whole area screamed Alex. It had 3 arcades, two movie theatres, 6 different electronic stores, those weird Asian stores that you never know what the actually sell and the stuff you do buy there will probably break after a week, an IKEA and two stationary stores.

I know it’s weird combination of things but when you really know Alex, like I do, you get to see how these things fit into her wonderland.

The theatres because Alex loves to watch movies and complain about the bad acting or how predictable the story is. The arcade because she is a game junkie when she eats too many lollies. The electronic store because Alex was surprisingly really good at electrical gadgets, which came in handy because I have know idea (I’m still not sure what an airport is). The stationary store because se says that there’s no smell better than the smell of stationary and she fells compelled to buy everything in the store because she loves it. She loves IKEA for a similar reason she says se loves how everything is put together and colour co-ordinated, with matching furniture and the sold everything you will ever need at cheap prices and awesome Swedish names. One day a came home and I found her sitting on the floor in my room, making a new bed for me even though I didn’t ask for one.

“Alex what are you doing?” I fretted my hands running through my hair.

“Shhesh calm down the jews aren’t taking all our money.” She said not taking her eyes away from the hammer.

“What?” I yelled. Getting irritated. I don’t like people touching my things.

“Haha I just watched and episode of Family guy. Funny funny bitches.” She said smiling.

“Right. Well why are you building me a new bed where is my other one?”

“In the garage.” She said simply standing up with half the bed frame.

“We don’t have a garage Alex.” I sighed.

“Yeah well it’s in someone’s garage so it’s not my problem.” She stretched.

“Alex my old bed was fine I didn’t need a new one.”

“I beg the differ you other bed was to small and the springs were hard.”

“Well maybe you should stop sleeping in my bed.”

“Yeahhh.” She said screwing two pieces together.

“Alex my bed was big enough.”
“Did your old bed have a Swedish name?”

“Uh no.”

“Well it’s not better then. Isn’t that right FLORÖ” She said tapping the frame.

I looked at the bed. It was a pretty nice bed, it was king sized, and she got a memory foam mattress.

“Well do you need any help?” I asked having thoughts of her getting crushed under a bed frame.

“Pffft do you need any help?” She said and winked at me. Making lower organs churn. “Anyway I already finished my room, the table and chairs in the kitchen as well as everything in the lounge room.”

She then laid the bed in place and put the mattress on top. How did she finish it so fast she only had two pieces done when I got here!

“Ta-da” She said distracting me fro my thoughts. “The bed is the shit Eli you’ll have an orgy just by sitting on it.”

God I felt like I would just from hearing her say that.

“Do you know what this calls for?” Her eyes brightened. “Three day movie marathon!”

“Eli pay attention!” Alex clicked her finger in front of my face. “We are going to that Asian store after this okay mr-daydreams-int-the-middle-of-a-conversation?”

“Yeah that’s fine. So we going out tonight?” I asked hoping she would say no, I hate the girls I come home with when I’d rather stay home with my Alex.

Her eyes looked distant for a while, when she looked at me I wanted to reach out and hold her at the sadness in her eyes.

She looked down. “Nah I don’t think I will be going to our ‘ date nights’ anymore.”

“Really? What happened to ‘I want to live life while I have it’?”

“Well I lived it now I shall live it some other way..”

I reached over the table and grabbed her hand. “Okay Alex.”

She smiled her Alex smile and jumped out of her seat. “Lets go smell some stationary!!!” She yelled.

In the car on the way home I remembered that strange argument that Alex and her brother. They didn’t know I could hear them but I still felt out of the loop, I was a really confused about the secret that Alex’s was so strongly against sharing. It became apparent that Jamie suspected that I was different, that makes him pretty smart I guess.

“Hey Eli what was the conversion with Jamie about?” I asked eyes on the road.

I could still feel her rolling her eyes. “God. He wanted me to confront you about your ‘big secret’. I swear he gets me so angry some times.”

“I can tell you if you want, I wouldn’t mind spilling the beans.” I would do anything for you.

“No. Once the beans are out they’re not going back in. So let just keep all beans in the packet.”

“Okay, but if-”

“Time for silence Eli.” She stated staring out the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
another extremely late filler, aren't i special :|