Status: in making :P - Updating\ when i get enough ideas to fill a chapter

Fangs, I'll Show You Mine If You Show Me Yours

We do, Do we?

I slammed the phone down man I hate them! Can’t my family leave me alone. I walked into the lounge again to find Eli gone I walked to his room to find him laying on his bed.

“Who was it?” he asked still staring at the ceiling I jumped on his bed and laid on my side next to him resting my head on his chest and he stroked my hair.

“Nobody important.” I mumbled into his chest. I did this often, since after awhile of living here he let me sleep in here once I’ve been doing it ever since. I started tapping the beat of his heart into his stomach.

“What are you doing?” He chuckled.

“Mimicking your heart beat” He laughed again “oh by the way we have to go to my parents house tomorrow”

“Oh we do, do we?” He raised his eyebrows.

“Yes we do” I poked him in between the ribs.

“But I thought you weren’t talking to them” he groaned

“Yeah but I have to it’s my birthday”

“Really how old are you turning?” he said surprised

“Age is rather irrelevant really”

He groaned loudly “But Friday is date night!” he put his hands over his face.

“I wouldn’t call going to a club picking up a girl and bringing her home, a ‘date’”

“Who are you to criticize you do exactly the same thing for date night” he said peeking through his fingers.

“Why does this anger you so?”

“Because parents hate me, and these ones hate you what chance do I hate?”

“Oh please, fuck them I don’t try to impress them you sure as hell don’t, and think of it this way if they truly hate you then they’ll make you leave” I pointed out

“No I’m not going”

“What are you 5? It wasn’t a question your going to make sure I don’t kill anybody”

“They’re your family I doubt you’ll harm them” he said sounding irritated

“See that’s why I need you, to remind me that when I’m about to rip out their throat”

“Fine, but only if we can get really drunk” he bargained

“Oh defiantly” he rolled over and turn off the light and came back to hold me around the waist. “Well I’m going to go sleep in my bed” I joked and pretended to get up. He burst out laughing vibrating against my back. I’m glad he thought it was funny I like him laughing better it made me warm and happy inside.

“Goodnight Alex” he said after he stopped laughing hysterically and kissed my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
leave a comment if you think the story should go in any direction or anything like that i dont really know where its heading