Status: Updates once a week. Comment, subscribe, and enjoy =D

I'm Never Leaving

I hope you had the Time of Your Life

I finished the last notes of Good Riddance and said good-bye to the crowd. It had been a great Madison Square Garden show and the crowd just loved us. Believe me, we loved them just as much. We had pretty much packed the entire Garden. It was amazing.

I surveyed the crowd. Lots of teenagers, younger kids and middle aged people alike, and a few hardcore punks. Looking a little closer to the stage, I noticed a fan girl. Fair skin and black hair, with a tattoo the words, “Green Day” on her palm, and an I Love BJ Armstrong shirt on. She was about eighteen and her face was beat red from screaming. She was holding onto the stage with one hand and waving the other frantically towards me. She looked as if she let go, she would fall to the floor. I liked the attention, but really, couldn’t someone go this crazy over Mike or Tre every once in a while? I walked off the stage and watched her as she tried to run through the crowd, but ended up falling hard onto her face. I’m one step closer to Hell for saying this, but I laughed to myself and walked away without looking back.

I was face down on the cold floor at Madison Square Garden. I was breathing deeply from screaming for so long. I had been so close to the love of my life, and I swear, Billie Joe looked at me! Why can’t he just realize that I am better for him?

I slowly picked myself off the floor when two skinny arms grabbed me, almost knocking me down again. I heard a panting behind me.

“Ugh! You loser,” I snapped angrily.

“Why were you on the floor? What happened? You pass out? You meet him yet?” It was a steady stream of words flowing from Ryder’s mouth.

Ryder Jayden Evans was my partner in crime. He thinks we’re together, but he is just a fill in until Billie comes to his senses. He is basically in the palm of my hand. He does anything I ask of him, and, if he leaves me, he has no one to turn too. Of course, he is the only one that I have as well, considering my parents left me the minute I turned eighteen, 6 months ago. But I am going to be with Billie Joe Armstrong. Then, whom else will I need?

My name is Zero. It was a nickname for me at school, because I am ‘a lonely zero’. My actual name is Violet, Violet Evelyn Katz. I loved that name, but Zero was Billie’s cats name. I was obligated to keep it. You understand, right?

“I’m fine, Ry,” I said, recovering from my fall.

“Oh! That’s good sweetums! I wouldn’t want you to get hurt Vi!”

“Jeez Ry,” I snapped, pushing him to the exit. “Its Zero now. Face it!” He followed me willingly and we loaded into the car. All I had to do was finish the American tour with Billie, and he would finally be at home. A perfect spot for me to, oh, how should I say it? Attack?
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Subscribe!!! I will love you forever and you will save a baby panda! Not really but.... just think you will! Comments also make me happy! =)

Enjoy!!! **Jay