Status: Updates once a week. Comment, subscribe, and enjoy =D

I'm Never Leaving

Hitching A Ride

Zero’s POV

The ride to the next concert was unbearable. It was a long three hours to Washington D.C. with Ryder next to me in the passenger seat. Of course, he was singing Sonny and Cher.

“Cause, I Got You Babe!” Ryder screeched doing a little floppy dance with his arms.

“Ry,” I spoke through gritted teeth. His singing abruptly ended and he turned to face me. “I swear if you don’t shut your fucking pie hole in less than three seconds, I will cut out your tongue and feed it to you for lunch. Got it?”

Ry slowly nodded, as his face became a deep shade of red. He awkwardly fidgeted in his seat for a moment before turning towards the window. I kept my hands gripped on the steering wheel, basking in the glorious silence. Around fifteen minutes later, I decided on a CD to lighten the mood.

As I slowed into a line of traffic, I reached my hand into the backseat and latched onto a cold, plastic jewel case. I returned into my seat and shoved it in Ryder’s hands.
“Pop this one in,” I told him. He obliged, sliding in the CD and pressing the power button. Suddenly, on came Nimrod, by Green Day.

I skipped forward a few songs, suddenly reaching what I was looking for…

“Hey mister, where you heading? Are you in a hurry? I needa lift to happy hour. Say ohh no.” Billie Joe sang Hitching A Ride, just as I exited the highway and pulled into DC Stops Motel. My home for tonight.

Billie Joe’s POV

The tour bus pulled into the empty lot of the Verizon Center. I peered out the window and saw two tour buses ahead of me. Tre and Mike weren’t getting out of them, so I figured I would just sit and wait for one of them to come and get me.
My head rested against the cold steel that surrounded the windows of my bus windows. I was jus thinking about this girl. It wasn’t Adrienne, or Brittany, or Ruri. I didn’t actually know her name. She was just another fan girl, I saw her at the Madison Square Garden gig. She was no different than any other fan girl, but I had a nasty feeling about her. Almost like something bad would come of her being near. I don’t know why I’m feeling this way. I just can’t get away from it.
♠ ♠ ♠
wowzerss i had four subscribers in like a week of me putting this up, and they only had one chapter to go by. I Love YOU!! *hug* And thank you for the VERY nice comments. The made me smile =D
Updates once a week
Comment/Subscribe
**Lizzy