Status: Forget about it.

Hurt Angel

Chapter 1

It was the first monday of school, time to get back to my crappy life with my so called "friends". If I didn't have my alarm clock I wouldn've got out of my bed. I have this alarm clock you need to press like thousand buttons before it stops. Throwing doesn't work. I rolled out of my bed and sat down on my floor.

"Again, a dreamless night" I whispered to myself. "Not even about school" I continued. "My last year, then I'm finally able to do something I like. I still don't know what, but I will like it". I kept mumbling to myself while I picked out some clothes to wear and grabbed a towel. I almost burned myself in the shower, but I didn't mind, I kind of liked the pain, almost burning, but not really. When I finished I put on my clothes and searched for my eye liner. I saw myself in the mirror.

I didn't look that terrible, despite the fact I only had 3 hours of sleep. I just can't fall asleep for some reason. My clothes didn't match at all, so I looked kind of funny, a blood red shirt, limegreen jeans and hotpink converses. I liked it, I tried to combine colors in horrible ways, and according to me it looked just fine. But my mom thought I was colorblind.

I put on a lot of black eyeliner and applied some mascara, I already have very long and thick eyelashes, so it looks pretty awesome, most people think I wear fake eyelashes. I grabbed my stuff for school and put it in my bag. I wasn't hungry, I never was in the morning, but my mom would check whether I ate or not. I ran down the stairs and walked into the kitchen.

"Give me some food, you dirty monster" I growled at the fridge. My mom walked in at that moment, and made breakfast for me. I didn't even look what it was, mumbled a thank you and ate it. It tasted like crap, but all food did, except for chocolate, but that isn't healthy as a meal.

I didn't say goodbye, I barely ever do, grabbed my bag, and cycled to school. Yes, I cycled, I only live 3 kilometres away from my school, so I didn't need a car. I usually left early, because barely anyone would be there, and I'd hide in the toilets. Sometimes I left late, and was just in time before the second bell rang. This time I wasn't very late, but not early either.

I dumped my bike in the shed and walked onto the schoolyard. "Morning Sweetie!" someone greeted me enthousiastically. I turned around and saw it was Kyle "Good morning, jerk" I yelled with fake enthousiasm. He stared at me with a hurt expression. As I grabbed my schedule I mumbled "I've warned you several times not to call me like that, ever".

"TARAAA!" I heard some way-too-high-pitched girly voice screaming very close to my hears. I winced and turned around, "Morning Simone, Morning Natalie..." They both had a healthy brown color, I was even after being in Spain for a few weeks, pale as a ghost. "soooooo, how was your holiday?" Simone asked. I stared at the schedule and said sarcastically "Really Awesome, I'm really brown, there were loads of cute guys, cool parties and I really liked it."

She noticed my grumpiness, and mumbled something to Natalie, who started talking then. "You know, there is this really handsome new guy in our class, I'm sure even you will think he's hot." I glared at her, "maybe..." I mumbled "but thinking someone's hot is something different than actually dating someone." I knew that was what she wanted, even though she might think she was hot, she'd let me decide first, she wanted me to be happy and have a boyfriend. Of course, like I'd want a boyfriend.

The bell rang and we headed to our first class, we had most of our classes together, like science. I like science, I never have a lab partner, so I'm alone, and I can make things explode. When we came in it was pretty late already, because the freshman's were running in the hallways. Natalie and Simone of course became lab partners, and all the others had partners already, none of the others would even think about being my partner, well, except for Kyle. I was so glad our class had odd numbers.

The teacher mr Burns called out my name, so I looked up, "could you come here for a second?" he asked. I nodded and walked towards him. He smiled, that's really creepy, you ever seen a teacher smile, like they mean it? "This year you'll have a lab partner, for the first time" for some reason he thought this was nice, according to me, it definately wasn't. "Who? We are with odd numbers in here, sir. And I don't see anyone else." He stared at the door nervously, I did so too, but when I didn't see anyone after a few seconds, I looked out of the window. He started mumbling, I only heard a few things "New guy...... ..... be here soon...... I hope.......". Then there was a knock on the door, and everyone gasped, including mr Burns. That wasn't a normal reaction, so I decided to turn around to see who it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't name the chapters, because I can't think of names, and numbers are easier