Status: Forget about it.

Hurt Angel

Chapter 11

When I was just about to give up because my legs hurt from sitting in this way, Ethan suddenly started speaking in English "Please, Talon, Let's just speak in English, no one will be able to understand what we're talking about, and our own language makes it sound like we're making criminal plans, and well, quite frankly, I prefer English over our ancient language...."

T, whose name seemed to be Talon chuckled "this silly language over the one our race spoke long before this one was actually created? I can see why you have to be at this horrible planet, poor little prince, I almost feel sorry for you. Though you are very lucky with that girlfriend of yours." I was surprised that Talon had called Ethan a prince, why would a guy with royal blood in his veins, stay in a place like this.

I heard one pair of footsteps moving away, and another one coming closer, someone put his or her hand in the bushes and offered me his or her hand. It was probably Ethan, so I grabbed the hand, and was pulled out of the bush. I hadn't expected the person to put so much force in the pull, so I moved very fast, and bumped into whoever had pulled me out. The high speed by which I was moving, made us both unstable, and we fell to the floor. After I realized that, and opened my eyes again, I found out that the person's hand had indeed been Ethan's and that his face was barely 1 inch away from mine.

He smiled, and gently pushed me off of him. I stood up, my cheeks probably some bright red colour, and offered him my hand, so I could at least make an attempt to pull him up. He shook his head, and just jumped up. Then he patted my shoulder, and with a smile playing around the corners of his lips he mumbled "we wouldn't want such a thing to happen again, now would we?" He walked away towards the school, without looking back at me, he had seen some of our classmates, and decided to act like nothing had happened.

I followed him, until something grabbed my wrist, and pulled me back, behind a wall. Natalie had already seen me though, but probably wouldn't mention it to Ethan, because when I turned around I saw I was facing Talon, and Natalie desperately wanted me to get a boyfriend. Talon pushed me against the wall and asked in a not so polite [okay, downright rude] manner "how much have you heard exactly whilst hidden in the bushes?"

I stared at him confused "how did you know I was there?" he couldn't have seen me, right? I had been quiet all the time, and he had left before Ethan had pulled me out of those bushes. "I could feel you were there" I started laughing, it just sounded very weird. He then smiled sweetly "but please, tell me what you've heard."

I sighed and looked the other way "something about an ancient language..." he grinned "you've heard more, I'm sure..." my cheeks turned red "you called me Ethan's girlfriend, which I'm not, we're just friends, not dating" his smile disappeared. "You don't think you are, ehh?" he then suddenly shook his head and laughed. Psycho. Laughing without reason, he was going crazy.

"Talon?" I mumbled. His laughter suddenly stopped and he stared at me. He mumbled something to himself, and then stared at his hands. "Tara, would you please close your eyes for a second?" I wanted to know why, but for some reason, I had to do as he said, my body didn't properly response to what I told it to, it just did what he'd asked me. "Now, be a good girl, and stay like that for a couple of more seconds" I didn't want to, but my body refused to listen to the signs I was trying to force my brain to give it.

Because I was so busy with trying to let my body response, I at first didn't realize that his breathing was getting closer, so close, that I could actually feel the warmth on my cheeks.