Status: Forget about it.

Hurt Angel

Chapter 3

The rest of the lessons we had I either ignored Ethan, or was fighting with him. When I finished school I went to the school's library. "Hell miss Tara" the woman said, "could you start with the C?". I help at school when I don't have much homework. Well, that's the reason I've told them. Actually I help so people don't ask me to join them to go shopping, or cycling. After 45 minutes the woman told me I could leave. I went to my locker and got my books, when I met mr Burns. "Hello Tara!" he said. "Hello mr Burns" I greeted him. He looked at me "Could you please be a bit nicer to Ethan? he's just new, and it's hard to make friends around here" I nodded "Sure, I'll try, but he started, you've seen that". He sighed. "I know, but please try to be nice" he then turned around and walked away.

It almost sounded as if I had started the fight, but I never got into fights, well sometimes. With Tessa, but it usually was her fight because she was annoying me. I walked towards my bike and dropped my bag on the floor, so I could search for my keys. I searched my pockets "They must be somewhere" I mumbled to myself. I found my key and put it in my back, when suddenly a hand covered my mouth.

I couldn't scream, you only heard a soft mumble. Whoever it was then covered my mouth with tape, and turned me around. I was shocked to see Erik's face. He pressed me against a wall a few meters away, ripped the tape of and immediatly started kissing me. I tried to scream but I couldn't. I then tried to get away from him, but he grabbed my wrist and turned my arm in a weird way. He started touching me, my breast, my ass. I kinda freaked out, and tried to kick him, which obviously didn't work.

I started to try and turned my head away from him, but he grabbed my chin and turned it towards him. "I've wanted this for soo long" he whispered in my ear. "I don't" I half-shouted, but his lips were on mine again. What did girls like about sex? I wondered. Were all guys as rude as this, maybe I was a lesbian, and just didn't like guys. But I didn't like girls this way either, I'd never kiss Natalie or Simone. My arm became numb, and I wanted to give up. He was stronger than me, physically. So I stopped keeping my lips shut, which started to hurt by now. When suddenly Erik let go off my wrist and I could move again. I felt to the ground and looked up at the person who'd saved me.

"Ethan?" I whispered. I then started crying even harder, and I couldn't talk anymore. He knelt down and looked at me... "Sheesh, the bitch does have emotions", I wanted to say something mean, but I couldn't. "Are you okay?" he asked, his eyes full of concern. "Did he hurt you, or anything like that?" I stood up and leaned against the wall, I'd surely fall if I didn't. "I'm okay, don't worry." I whispered, my breathing slowed down to a normal tempo, and I stopped crying.

He stood up, "Which bike is yours?" he asked. I looked around to see that there were still several bikes here and pointed. "The black one with the pink flowers" I mumbled. "Why do you want to know?" He looked at me like I should know, and I probably should, but I didn't.
He sighed "I'll put your bike in my car, and I'll drive you home". I nodded, I didn't see that coming.

He took my bike and I followed him, towards a car, which probably was his, because he threw my bike in the trunk. The only thing I can tell about cars, is their color, it was a black one, oh yeah, and it was huge. He walked towards the passengers door and opened it. "Get in" he said. I got in the car and fastened the seatbelt. He closed the door and walked around the car, to sit in the driver's seat. "Where do you live?" he asked. So I told him my address, and we started driving. I was daydreaming when he stopped the car. "Why were you still at school?" he then asked me. I started outside and mumbled "I've helped at school..." he didn't continue about it. He opened the door, and so did I. When I got out I already saw him with my bike.

I decided to be polite, because after all, he'd saved me, so I asked him "You want to come in and drink something?" I seriously hoped he'd say no, and would just leave. But he seemed to think about it for a second. He stared at me like I was some kind of idiot. "Why would I? You don't like me right?" I sighed. "Okay, now you have to come in, so I can start to like you". He grimaced, "Yeah, I guess I could come in for a sec" and closed the doors of his car.

As we walked towards my house the door swung open. It was my mom. "Hi Tara, please go to your room immediatly, there's someone from work and..." she looked at Ethan and raised an eyebrow. "Who's your friend?" she asked. What should I tell her? Something like, "Hi mom, no this is not my friend , I actually hate him, but he has saved me from being raped by Erik, remember him? he's the guy you liked so much. I sighed, "Mom......." but I was to late, Ethan was shaking my mom's hand and introducing himself.

When we walked in I glared at him, and he looked at me with a little too innocent smile. I walked into the kitchen and sat down on the cupboard. "What do you want to drink?" I asked him with an annoyed voice. He noticed "water...." he mumbled and looked at some family pictures. I gave him a cup with water and grabbed the tin with biscuits. "Let's go" I said and walked out of the room, up the stairs and stood still in front of my room. When he was standing behind me again, I opened my door.

"Sorry for the mess, well, actually I'm not sorry, because it's my mess."