Status: Forget about it.

Hurt Angel

Chapter 4

He walked in and sat down on the floor. He seemed to think we were friends or something. Or did all strangers do this? I walked in, closed my door and sat down as well. "Cookie?" I asked him. I call every kind of candy cookie, and according to me, biscuits and cookies are the same... He looked at the tin and grabbed one. "Did you poison it?" I wanted to shout, but my mom would kill me so I calmed down myself before I started talking.

"No, but right now, I wish I had" he nodded, and carefully took a bite of his cookie. I stood up and pressed the play button on my cd-player. "You still have cd's?" he asked me, with a bored voice. "Duh!" I said, and searched for a nice cd. He seemed like a guy that enjoyed listening to R&B and hiphop stuff, so I grabbed my new Green Day cd. When the first song started he didn't complain. He only listened.

I started to get out my books and put them in the drawer where they belonged in. And as usually, I started singing along. I always do that when there's music on, and I forget the things around me, so it took a while for me to notice Ethan staring at me. He had an amused look on his face, which I hadn't hoped for. "Take another cookie, and stop smiling" I mumbled and I continued singing. After a few seconds I heard I wasn't the only one singing. I turned around to see Ethan singing. "What the heck?" I asked. He smiled and continued singing.

I was annoyed by this, so I turned off the music. "Do I annoy you?" he asked. I sighed "Yes, you do, you're the most annoying person I know". He stood up "How many persons do you know?" I tried to hit him with one of my books, but he avoided it. Which of course made me even angrier. He nodded, grabbed my wrist and twisted it. "You better be careful tiny bitch, or I'll let Erik just rape you."

"You're hurting me, please, stop it." I begged. He really was hurting me, and I was about to cry again. He then let go off my arm and mumbled "I think I should go". I nodded "You totally should" we walked down the stairs when my mom heard us.

"Hi Tara, Hi Ethan" she greeted us. "Ethan are you staying over for dinner?" she asked. "I'm going to kill you mom, you won't wake up tomorrow morning, this was a huge mistake" I said to myself, she'd kill me before I could say it. I knew that. Ethan looked at me, than back at my mother and said "No, I'm sorry, but I don't want to bother you anymore." My mom looked at me, with an accusing look in her eyes. I knew what she thought "TARA! It's a cute guy, were you mean again?". but she of course couldn't say that, while he was still here.

She then smiled at Ethan, "my dear, you won't bother us, please stay" I stared at Ethan, and my mom walked away. "Shit!" whispered. He raised an eyebrow. "Just go to the livingroom" I said with a sigh. When I got in the livingroom I saw something horrifying, my broter, talking to Ethan. I groaned. "Hi sis!" Stephen greeted me. "Be careful or I'll kill you" I whispered. Stephen laughed. "So, are you dating?" My body froze, my hands became fists, and I turned around.

Ethan smiled at my brother, "No Stephen, not at all, I'm new at school, and your sister was so nice to help me collecting some important notes from last year" my broter nodded but didn't look satisfied with the answer. "Dinner Time!" my mom shouted from the kitchen. We all walked in and sat down around the table. My mom and brother made me sit down next to Ethan, because he was 'my guest'. Tonight, I'd sneak into their rooms, rip their heads off, cut them into tiny pieces, burn them, give the remains to the neighbours' dogs, and do a little dance.

To my surprise, dinner went very well, my mother mostly talk to Ethan, about school and stuff. When dinner was over it was time to say goodbye. I was so happy. We walked to the front door, "Bye everyone!" Ethan shouted. My brother and my mom both shouted something unintelligible and he turned his face to me. "Bye, see you tomorrow." he said, his voice bored once again and he walked away. I didn't say goodbye myself, I just closed the door and locked myself in my bedroom.

I felt asleep really fast, and woke up very early. So I decided to check my e-mails. There was one interesting, from Simone

Hi Tara!

How are you doing? I know it's late, and you probably won't read this, but I wanted to ask you something.
Will you please join us (me :), Natalie, Erik, James and Kyle) to the beach next saturday? Of course you can take someone with you (that cute new guy.... ;) ) I really hope you come, and if you don't read this, I'll ask you tomorrow.

xoxo Simone
♠ ♠ ♠
Tara's agressive x]