Status: Forget about it.

Hurt Angel

Chapter 8

Ethan's pov.

It was a relief, that I could finally show someone my true self, "please, don't run away" I whispered just loud enough for her to hear. My body turned cold, just like it had been so often before, even this morning it had been like this, it always turns like this when I sleep. This temperature, was the way it was supposed to be, not the way it was, so no one would know about my secret.

My skin got paler, and my hair slowly got longer, also my hair started to lose it's color; it turned white. I could see Tara's mouth opening in shock, she'd probably also seen my eyes changing from green to silver. There were of course also a few changes that she couldn't see, like my age that had raised by a lot of years, and that my voice sounded much different than she'd ever heard before.

She still looked shock, but at least, she didn't faint. "You uhm.... are changed" she muttered, trying to hide a shy smile. She looked really cute like this, she was staring at me from under her hair, and smiled. I really hoped that this smile was real, and that she was not smiling just to hide her fear, or whatever weird emotion any other human being would have right now, after seeing me change.

"So... you're an elf?" she said, the smile was now easier to see, because she wasn't trying to hide her face anymore. I nodded. "it's good to finally find out why you act so weird and disappear all the time" she continued, her voice sounding rather amused. She giggled and walked closer to me. Her smile was definately one of the prettiest things that I'd ever seen, seeing her smile, made me smile to, and we stood there, smiling at each other for a few minutes.

So much time wasted just looking at her, such a silly, yet enjoyable way too waste my time. The time I needed so much, but just wanted too waste because I could look at her...

Tara's pov

There we were, in the forest, he'd let me in on his secret, and we were just smiling. As if there was nothing else in the universe besides us and this forest. He looked really happy, despite his ill-looking appearance a few minutes before. He seemed to be cured from whatever was bothering him.

He walked closer to me, and carefully raised his right hand to touch my cheek. I froze when I felt the temperature of his hand, it was ice cold. But for some reason, it didn't feel bad, yes, it was colder than putting your hand in a bath of ice cubes, but it just... well...

It was nice, there was something in his touch that made me forget the cold. Maybe it was because his hand was very soft, kind of like silk. I looked at his face, which was even more perfect than before. If he wasn't so pale, a modelling agency would've taken him from school, and put him in the most amazing clothes, so he could walk on the cat-walk.

"We should go to school" he said with a smile, after that he mumbled something, and turned human again. I didn't feel like doing anything today, but I followed him anyway.

I wasn't really able to concentrate after what happened this morning, but no one asked why I wasn't paying attention, so I didn't care. My mind kept wandering off to what had happened, and I didn't speak to him anymore that day, it was not like there was anything to talk about, I first had to think, and he probably had too.
♠ ♠ ♠
took me a long time to think of new things.. in the next chapter a new character will be added ;)