Status: Forget about it.

Hurt Angel

Chapter 9

Everything seemed back to normal, except for my thoughts, and the fact that Ethan and I got along much better than before. My thoughts often wandered to my great grandfather, maybe I should tell Ethan about it, or maybe not, because he already thought about things too much.

2 weeks after Ethan told me his secret, another new guy came into our class. He kinda looked like a delinquent. He and Ethan immediately got in a fight when they saw each other, it was almost as if they already eachother, which was pretty much impossible, since this world was so big.

He didn't tell anyone his name, and everyone, including the teachers, just called him 'That guy'. There were a couple of guys who talked to him, and they called him 'T'. T had shoulderlength darkblonde or lightbrown hair, he looked like a younger version of Severus Snape from Harry Potter, a much better looking version.

He had dark blue eyes, and he was rather tall and skinny. All the girls loved him, even though he didn't look like a model, like Ethan did, there was something attractive about him, probably the bad boy look, and the way he smiled... Even I knew there was something about him which made you think he looked hot.

Ethan also knew that a lot of girls were crazy about T, and he probably also realized that I felt attracted to him, that's probably why he tried to keep me away from T. The other way around, T also didn't seem to like Ethan, and T stared a lot at me and Ethan, with an almost hostile glare.

His schedule was pretty much the same as mine, and I often felt his blue eyes burning holes in the back of my head. Ethan wasn't always there to keep my away from T, and after a week or so, T followed me into the bycicle shed.. T would never come there, since he was always picked up by a huge black Mercedez.

I pretended to look for my keys when he started speaking, he had a deep, low voice, but it wasn't like any voice I'd ever heard. "Hi Tara" he said, in a way that would make any other girls knees shake. Mine didn't though, since I was tired and not really in the mood to talk to anyone. "You're in most of my classes... "

I still didn't respond, even when he tapped on my shoulder. "Why don't you respond? You are in my class, right?" I got annoyed and decided it might be best to be a bitch "Yes, I am in your classes, I thought you might know that, since your eyes have practically burned holes in my back, or are you really that stupid and forgetful?"

To my surprise he only smiled, one of the warmest smiles someone had ever smiled at me, I immediately regretted what I'd just said. He walked closer and kept smiling. "Don't worry, you can't hurt me with words, not even you, you're such a beautiful creature"

I suddenly got angry again, who did he think he was, calling me a creature, I'm not some kind of animal... So I decided to ask him "What do you mean by creature?" his smile grew wider. "No offence, but you're far too gorgeous..." he looked away for a few seconds and seemed to think about the right words "for a human"

No, I don't have a lot of feelings, and it takes a lot to make me blush, but this definately did. He raised his hand to touch my cheek and whispered "keep smiling gorgeous" when suddenly someone shouted and pushed me away from T. I immediatly recognized the voice that shouted and told me to get away.

It was my guardian angel, Ethan. "Tara! get away, and you... filthy animal that you are... T... stay away from her!"
All of a sudden my mind got clouded, why was Ethan so protective? T hadn't done anything in order to harm me, or had he? I touched my cheek to check if it was bleeding or something, but it wasn't. I heard T laughing, and Ethan grabbed my hand.

He made me sit in his car and drove me to my house, the only thing he said was 'I'll pick you up tomorrow, don't worry about your bike' and after I got out of his car, he immediately drove away, going faster than the speed limits allowed him to.