Status: Finished for the one-shot contest :]

In the Mood for Something Dangerous

1.

I had my carry-on bag in my hand, searching for my seat in the crowded aisles of the plane. This was my first flight, and I had already decided that I hated flying--even when I was going to a place as exciting as Las Vegas.

After about ten minutes of searching and pushing, I found my seat. Just my luck, it wasn't a window seat. That seat was occupied by a large man in a suit, mid-forties, with a bad combover and horrendous case of B.O. Scrunching my nose, I pulled out my book and put my bag in the overhead compartment. Of course, as soon as I sat down and settled into the stench, a flight attendant came my way.

"Miss, we've had to change your seat," she said apologetically. "You've been moved to seat M1. This side is just a little too crowded; we're trying to evenly distribute weight."

"I understand," I said politely, silently praying I got a seat to myself.

Seat M1 was a window seat, with no one sitting beside it. I prayed a silent "thank you" and sat down again.

About five minutes until take-off, I saw a figure in the aisle with my peripheral vision.

"I think I sit here," the man said.

I turned my head. The man was almost tall, with toned muscles, facial piercings, tattoos, longish black hair, and deep eyes. The corners of my mouth wet themselves with drool as I nodded at him.

When he sat, I got a whiff of his masculine scent. I wiped my mouth, positive I was drooling by now.

"I'm Craig," he said.

"I'm Alisa," I responded.

"What's your reason for heading to Vegas?" he asked.

"I'm meeting a friend there, just to party, pretty much."

"Same."

Awkward silence. I went back tor reading, and he settled for staring out the window.

"Your eyes are beautiful," he commented several minutes later.

"Thanks," I replied, tucking a dark strand of hair behind my ear.

He reached out and smoothed the top of my hair, sending shivery tingles down my body.

"Your hair is so silky," he whispered seductively.

My lips brought forth a moan I didn't expect to happen. My body was frozen in surprise and pleasure.

Craig continued to run his fingers through my hair. After a few minutes of this, his lips pressed against my neck.

"I'll be in the bathroom," he murmured against my skin.

My response was another soft moan. Heat trickled to the space between my legs as I watched him strut towards the bathroom.

"Okay Alisa, what are you doing?!" I whisper-yelled to myself. "You just met this guy!"

The scolding obviously had no effect on me at all. A few minutes later when he still hadn't returned, my body took on a mind of its own and guided me to the bathroom. I rapped on the door.

"Occupied," his smooth voice traveled through the door.

"It's me," I purred.

The door clicked, then opened. Craig saw me and pulled me in by my arm. Almost instantly, his mouth covered mine in a delicious kiss. His hands traced over my body, causing me to moan right into his mouth. Our bodies tightly pressed into each other, allowing me to feel his boner prodding me through his tight jeans. He stepped back and looked down while he began to unfasten my pants. When they had slid down to my ankles, I stepped out of them and smirked.

"Naughty girl," he whispered. Each syllable sent a tingle through my body. "I can't wait any longer," he added.

In one quick movement he removed the rest of his clothes and eyed me hungrily. I was nervous, but I followed suit. My naked body made his member even more excited.

"Fuck me," I groaned. "Hard."

His eyes lit up and he gently squeezed the outer side of my though. I raised my leg and wrapped it around his waist.

"Come on, Craig."

With that he plunged himself deep inside of me. He grunted and sighed with almost every thrust; I moaned and whispered his name. It only took him about three thrusts before he started hitting my spot.

"Passengers, we would like to inform you that we are about 52,800 feet in the air--about ten miles!"

This announcement caused us both to jump. I thought it was someone outside the door, to begin with.

When Craig got back to work, I knew I was getting close. My fingers took hold of his hair as my moans became increasingly louder.

"Come on, fuck me Craig!" I yelled.

He moaned in response and picked up his speed. I rocked my hips into his, making me orgasm like I never had before.

"Craig! Yes! Yes!" I shrieked as the pleasure rocked my body.

"Alisa..." he sighed before releasing into me.

He pulled out and we sighed simultaneously.

"You're a good fuck, you know that?" he admitted.

I giggled. "I could say the same to you."

While we began to dress, we heard another announcement.

"We will be landing in about ten minutes!"

Craig turned to me. "Fast flight."

"Ha."

We got many strange and disgusted looks as we exited the bathroom. All I could do was smile--I had joined the Mile High Club with Craig Mabbitt.
♠ ♠ ♠
For the Better One Shot Contest.

Hope you enjoyed it! :]