Dark Nightmare

Bloody Night, Ain't That Right?

Melissa was walking down the street and was just going though the park.

She had just come back from the FOB concert and was holding the signed poster in her bag closely to her as she smiled contently to herself.

She was going to go out when suddenly, she heard a scream pierce the silence and hid as she saw some guys trying to persuade a girl to do something with them.

"Oh c'mon girl. It's not that bad..."

"Yeah, we'll make you feel better."

"Come one, just do this with us. It will be fun!"

The girl just shook her head and began to run in the opposite direction. The guys chased after the girl and pushed her onto the ground.

Melissa watched in horror as the guys began to rip off the girl's clothes. She wanted to get out of here but she couldn't because then, the guys would see her and run after her.

She tried not to look but she could hear the girl's screams as the guys began to torture her.

Suddenly, one of the guys screamed and Melissa looked again to see the guy being bitten by something.

The blood trickled down the neck of the guy and whoever it was, released the guy and he fell down with a thud.

The other guys began to scream and run, but the dark figure spread its wings and caught the two up and killed the two instantly.

Melissa checked to see if the figure had gone and went over to the girl who now had a blanket over her figure.

"Are you ok?" Melissa said softly.

The girl looked up and said, "You came at the wrong timing girl. You better run now or he'll come and get you."

"Who?"

"My brother. He's looking for food."

"Wait, but-"

"No buts...run. Now or neve-"

"Why hello, who do we have here?" a dark figure said from behind Melissa.

Melissa froze as the figure put their hand on her shoulder.

"What a lovely neck you have..." he whispered into her ear and licked her neck.

She pushed the figure away and ran for it.

"You'll never run away from me!" the figure cried and whatever it was, followed her.

Before she could even reach the entrance to the park, she slipped and fell to the ground.

The guy was flying towards her really fast. She couldn't get up, she just didn't have the strength to. She closed her eyes and waited for the guy to get her but that didn't happen.

She only heard a voice say,

"Are you ok?"

She looked up to see Patrick from Fall Out Boy.

"What? But..."

"We're vampire hunters for our other career." said Joe, holding some kind of weapon in his hands.

Pete was punching the dark figure to the ground.

Andy just stood there watching Pete crush the figure to the ground.

"So, that's a vampire?" said Melissa.

"Yeah. These days for some reason, vampires became real and for some reason, Pete turned into a half vampire because he got bitten. And now we got involved." said Patrick, helping Melissa get up.

"Thanks for saving me...I don't know what to say..."

"It's not a problem. You're the girl who came to our concert right?"

"Yeah, I am."

"Well, you better watch your back girl. Vampires are out and there's no turning back." Joe said in a dark voice.

"What..what do you mean?"

"You are coming with us from now on because you know our other side." Pete growled.

"But I can't! I just can't leave my parents!"

"But you have to. You have to Melissa..." Andy said.

"How do you know my name?"

"I read minds."

"Let's get out of here before it's too late." Joe said and before Melissa could react, Pete grabbed her hand and knocked her out.

Melissa woke up with a scream and she looked around the room. The sunlight was pouring in but this wasn't her room...

"Oh god...tell me it was just a dream..."

"Girl, it's not a dream, it's real." Pete said from the corner and she gasped.

"What the-" she was going to say but Pete jumped to her place from where he was which made her speechless.

"Yeah, remember? I'm half vampire? But I won't bite you, I promise you that sweety." he said as he took her hand in his.

"Am I going to have to be a vampire hunter Pete?"

"Yeah..I'm sorry about that..."

"No...no...it's really cool being with the band I love and the guy I love.." she said, blushing.

"You're too sweet." he said as he got off the bed and led her out the door, still holding her hand.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To my room."

"Why?" she asked.

"You really want to know?" he asked, mischievously.

"Yeah." she replied but she knew the answer the moment Pete pushed her against the wall of his room.

"Be my vampire girl." he said as he began to kiss Melissa deeply.

"I might..." she said, smirking.

"Oh, you'll have to. I can't wait to sink my teeth into your lovely neck." he said as his lips moved closer to her neck.

"Oh Pete..." she gasped as he bit her neck.

Blood trickled down and Melissa bit his neck in return, making their mouths all bloody.

Pete's eyes opened as he looked around frantically around the room.

"Omg..not that dream again...why vampires?"

In Pete's head someone said,

"Bloody Night, Ain't That Right?"

He looked at the edge of his bed and saw a girl standing in front of him with a bloody neck and glistening teeth.

He screamed and everything went black in front of him, again.