Dark Nightmare

The Blackened Hearts

"I'll tell you what happened..." Patrick said.

*Flashback*

"Pete! Let's go! We don't have enough time!" shouted Joe who was already in their car.

"I'm coming! Just need my gun for freakin sakes!" he yelled back at Joe. He was rustling through all the drawers and finally found his gun Lilia had specially made for him, the Blue Moon, which could kill any kind of vampire.

He finally came down the stairs and ran outside. He got into the car and they sped away toward the city.

Meanwhile...

"Kill all you see and torture them. I'm waiting for only one person..." William, the leader of the Dandies said.

"Yes sir.." said the other Dandies.

He took off one of his gloves and dropped it on the floor which broke the spell that kept the people from seeing the vampires.

All the people were screaming as they were chased around by the vampires.

Suddenly, in the middle of the street, a car stopped and out came the Vampire Hunters.

There were 6 of them and one had a hooded cape covering them and the other was in the driver's seat holding a gun which was Lilia, their friend.

"Why do you Dandies keep harassing the people?" yelled Pete which made William take a step up to them. Joe and Andy put their guns up toward William who stopped in his tracks.

"Why, such a unwelcoming clan hm? I just want to talk to that person." he said pointing at the person in the hooded cape.

"What do you want with this person?" Patrick said.

The truth was, they didn't know who this person was. They only picked Lilia and this person up at Lilia's home and that was it. They didn't speak nor do any gestures while in the car.

"You should know by now that the person standing next to you is a vampire?" William said slyly.

"That's not true!" said Lilia who had gotten out of the driver's seat, "You're the one that turned her into that kind of monster. Luckily, she is a half vampire, not a full vampire."

"Oh, but I couldn't help it...last time you came those boys weren't here and I know that they didn't know anything about this by the looks on their faces." he smirked. "Now come to me my girl so you will be part of us..." he said gesturing for her to come.

The hooded figure just shook their head and whipped out a gun with the words "Bloody Rose" written on it on the side from beneath her cape.

"Stay back Will or I'll kill you..." the person said.

"That's just like mine..." Pete looked at the person standing there.

"And how do you intend to kill me with that? Get them lads!" he shouted to the others and they all came over and begin to attack.

5 vampires went after Andy who had a sword which had the words "Silver Lightning" engraved in it.

Joe had a gun engraved "444" on it. He begin to shoot one vampire after another while running the other way.

Patrick was holding a harpoon gun and kept shooting the vampires which are going after the girls.

Pete begin to shoot his Blue Moon at the vampires which killed most of the population of vampires which were on the streets.

"Come my girl...you were never meant to be a vampire hunter.." William said using his hands to try to hypnotize the hooded girl.

"No...I will not...go to..your place..." she said, trying to push his power out of her head.

The girl was slowly going forward still holding the gun toward the Leader of The Dandies.

William walked over to the girl and pushed the hoodie off to reveal who she was.

The guys looked back to see the girl's face.

Lilia screamed out, "Lana!!"

Patrick was going to get to her but it was too late. The leader of the Dandies had already sunk their teeth into the girl's neck and blood begin to trickle down her neck.

Pete ran over and tackled William but he got out his knife and stabbed him right in the stomach and Pete fell back onto the ground.

William had the girl in his arms and whistled to the others who came running back, dragging corpses and bitten victims.

"So long and farewell Vampire Hunters. See you next time.." smirked William and before the Vampire Hunters could do anything, they disappeared with the girl.

"Dammit! I never should have brought her along!" Lilia cried out.

Patrick went over to where Pete was.

"We're going to take you home and get ya healed alright?" Patrick said and Andy came over to help them get Pete into the car.

"Lilia..." Pete managed to say her name.

Lilia didn't look at any of them.

"Lilia...I'm sorry...whoever she was..." Pete said and his head collapsed onto the seat as he kept breathing harshly.

Lilia silently walked away and didn't glance back even once.


*End Of Flashback*

"So that's what happened? But who was that girl?" Melissa asked.

"It was Lilia's little sister and she was bitten by the Leader of The Dandies who was her boyfriend before she knew that he was a vampire." Patrick replied, looking down.

"And Pete got hurt because of that and he's been like that for 5 months...right?"

"Ok..how'd you calculate that out?" Andy asked.

"Hello...I'm a fan of you guys so I know how many months Pete hasn't been on stage because something happened to him."

"Right...I knew that." Andy said, looking a bit embarrassed.

"Whatever..." Melissa rolled her eyes.

"So are we going to call up Lilia or even go to her house or what?" Joe said trying to change the conversation.

"I don't remember her cell phone number but I remember where she lives? We could go there." he said and hurriedly went to his room and came back with the car keys.

"Let's go before things get crazy out there." Andy said and they were going to go when suddenly, the door to Pete's room opened and there was Pete.

"Pete...you heard the whole thing?" Patrick gasped.

"I fucking did. I'm going too." He said.

"But your wound hasn't healed yet Pete! That's not good!" Andy argued.

"NO! I'm going too. I don't care what you say, I'm going and that's that!" he spat out.

"Alright Pete...but you can't fight. You're going to have to stay in the car with Melissa." Patrick said calmly.

"What?! Why can't I fight?" Melissa complained.

"You haven't fought with them before!" Patrick shot back.

"But I can!"

"No, it's too dangerous Melissa...listen to him for once and I'll listen to him too..." Pete said putting a hand on her shoulder.

Melissa sighed, "Ok..." and they rushed down the stairs to the parked car outside.

"You guys ready?" Patrick said as he turned the key to warm up the engines.

"We're ready...we gotta be ready to face those guys...and take back what we lost." Andy said.

"Yeah, we gotta get Lilia back to be in the Vampire Hunters and then, get her little sister back from the Dandies." Joe said.

Patrick begin to drive the car toward Lilia's house as Melissa looked out the window.

"Hope she accepts us.." Pete sighed as the car drived through the quiet night.