Dark Nightmare

Gone Forever

Patrick stopped the car in front of a small house, which looked like a haunted house.

"Is this where she lives?" Melissa asked, getting creeped out of the place already.

"Yep...hope she's at home..." Patrick replied, getting out of the car.

After everyone got out of the car, Pete walked up to the door and knocked on it several times.

"Hello? Is anyone home?” There was no answer.

“Hell...why isn't anyone answering the door?" Pete grumbled.

Andy had gone around to check if any of the windows were opened and he found one that was open and looked inside.

Pete was just going to break down the door when they heard Andy yell out,

"OI! GUYS! COME HERE QUICK!"

They all went rushing to where Andy was and Andy was pointing to the window that was open.

Pete looked inside and his eyes went wide with horror.

Lilia was on the ground with blood covering her neck. She was still breathing but was near death. She was holding the Blue Moon in one hand and the Bloody Rose in the other.

Pete climbed in though the window and quickly went over to her.

"Lilia?"

"Pe...te..? Guys? Why...ar..e you...guy..s..he..re?" Lilia asked as she breathed harshly.

"Who did this to you?" Patrick asked as he held her in his arms.

"The...Dan..die..s..." she whispered as her breath became smaller and smaller.

"Why...why would they do this to you?" Pete said softly, brushing Lilia's hair out of her face.

She smiled weakly, "I don't know...but luckily...this will..finally...be..back..i..n...your..hands..." she said and gave Pete the Blue Moon.

"Melissa! Come over here!”

Melissa obediently came over and kneeled down in front of Lilia.

“Lilia, this is the new member of the Vampire Hunters..." Patrick said.

"Meli..ss..a...you…are going..to.take..my..place..you..will be..great..”

Melissa took Lilia’s hand and gripped it tight.

“I will do my best. I’ll vow that I’ll get revenge on The Dandies.” She whispered.

“Keep...this..." Lilia said as she gave the Bloody Rose to Melissa with shaking hands.

"Please don't die Lilia, we still need you!" Pete cried out.

"No...I can't...live..anymore...you guys..just have to...keep...going...without...me..." and her eyes closed and her face dropped to the side.

"LILIA!!" Pete cried out.

But there was no answer.

A cold wind brushed through the open window as if to tell them that she was gone.

Pete looked at the others and nodded.

“We’ll come back to do a proper funeral for you Lilia…” Patrick said as they crawled out the window and rushed back into their car.

“Full speed Patrick, full speed.” Joe muttered under his breath.

“Yeah...I know Joe…” he said through clenched teeth and the engine roared and the car went speeding past the neighborhood in the speed of light.