Dark Nightmare

Putting Holes In Happiness

They entered the city and saw many people running away from The Dandies who had begun to chase the people around.

Patrick, Joe, and Andy got their weapons and got out of the car.

The Dandies immediately stopped what they were doing and faced the 3.

"Well well well...who do we have here?" said a voice from behind all the Dandies.

"William..." growled a voice from behind Patrick.

Patrick looked behind him to find Pete with his Blue Moon.

"Pete! Stay in the car I told you!" Patrick hissed.

"How can I do that when we all have a mission to accomplish?" Pete said.

"Jut listen to me!" Patrick said but Pete wouldn't move one bit.

"Are we done with the chit chat?" said William who was now perched on top of a car.

Pete went forth with his gun and began to shoot the vampires that had begun to attack them.

Andy and Joe split to different ways to save other people while Patrick stayed close to Pete.

Who they had forgotten was Melissa who was still in the car.

A vampire creeped up to the car just as Melissa got out of the car.

Pete and Patrick heard a scream as the vampire caught Melissa and slammed her into the car. She lay there, unconscious, as the vampire tried to bite her.

Patrick and Pete were too far away and begun to run when suddenly, a figure with a hoodie covering their face came and shot the vampire.

The vampire lay dead as the figure dragged Melissa back into the car and looked at Pete and Patrick.

"You call yourselves Hunters?" a female voice came from under the hoodie.

"What? Who the hell are you?" Pete said as he kept gunning the vampires down.

"You'll know later. For now, call me Liz." she said as she also began to shoot the vampires.

Patrick gave Pete an confusing look, but Pete just shrugged his shoulders lightly and kept shooting the vampires.

Andy and Joe gathered to where the others were and looked at Patrick when they saw the hooded figure.

"Let's just say that she's another person who's killing vamps ok?" Patrick said to them and they nodded their heads and kept on killing the vampires.

By now, most of the population of vampires were killed.

William looked at them as they glared at him as they stood in front of them.

"Well...I guess you guys have changed since the last time I met you guys..." he sneered as he whistled as 5 vampires came out of nowhere.

"How about you meet some of your old friends?" William snickered as the 5 vampires snickered as they came closer to the Vampire Hunters.

Patrick stared at his opponent who had charged right at him.

"Maria! Omg! I can't..." as he was attacked by his ex-girlfriend who began to hit him.

Andy and Joe bunched up together as their opponents attacked.

"Fin...Mike..." Andy growled as Joe charged at their ex-friends from their school long time ago.

Pete just stood their, looking at his opponent.

"Lana..." he hissed as Lana licked her lips.

"Oh I just can't wait to turn you into a vampire Pete...too bad my sister couldn't join..." she smirked.

"You killed her?!" he shouted.

"Yes, I did. It was because she wouldn't listen to me about becoming part of the Dandies which would have made her more powerful!" she growled as she attacked Pete.

The hooded figure was facing her opponent too but killed him in a second which made William, the Leader of The Dandies, a bit surprised.

"Now..who will be my opponent my brother?" she said, looking at William.

"You just killed your father!" he yelled.

"You mean "our" father." she said.

William narrowed his eyes as they begun to turn red.

"Lizzie Van Hoven...you haven't changed at all....I can't wait to...taste your...blood..." he said through clenched teeth.

"Oh..so now you want me to become one of you guys huh? You haven't changed either William Van Hoven....my sweet little brother..." she smirked.

"RAHH!" William attacked Lizzie as she took out a long pole from behind her and held it between the two of them.

"I never imagined killing my poor little brother with my own hands..." she mocked as she flung William off the pole.

"And I never imagined that I would be battling you like this my sister." he said as he bounced off a car and whammed his sister right into the car.

She stood up again and pulled out her gun.

"Die William!" she screamed.

"NO!" a girl said from the side and the bullet hit her and she fell to the ground.

Pete yelled out, "Lana!"

Patrick stood there, shocked by the fact that Lana had just saved William.

"Well, so long guys. See you in the near future!" he cackled as he blew a kiss to his sister and disappeared with Lana's body and the other Dandies in a blink of an eye.

"You're...you're his older sister?!" Pete exclaimed as the girl removed her hoodie as her brown hair tumbled down to her shoulders.

"Yes, I'm his sister. I'm a vampire hunter but I'm a half vampire. Our father was a vampire who was the starter of the Dandies and our mother was human. They were so in love until one night, my father killed my mother because his mind had gotten crazy."

"So basically, you got revenge on your father by killing him right? But why try to kill your brother?" Andy asked.

"Because I hate the Dandies for taking away my loved ones....for even taking away my cute little brother who was so innocent but he turned evil after our dad changed him into a full vampire..." she said as a tear fell down her cheek.

"But..." Joe began to say but Patrick looked at him and Joe stayed silent.

"We know how it's like to lose your loved ones...especially after we lost..Lana." he said through clenched teeth.

"I'm sorry...for crying like this. I'm just relieved that I finally found some people who can know how I feel.." she said as she looked at them.

"We're glad to meet you too..uh..."

"Lizzie...Lizzie Van Hoven. But you can call me Liz." she said, shaking hands with Pete.

"We're-" Patrick began to say but he was cut off short by Liz.

"You're Fall Out Boy. I know that. And that must be the new girl who is on tour with you guys right?" she said, smiling.

"Ok..yes..that's all true...but how'd you know?" asked Joe.

"Well, everyone would know once it's on the magazines and stuff...but I just knew because I'm Melissa's friend."

"You know her?" said the guys in unison.

"Yes. She is my sister."

"WAIT!!! That means...." Pete said.

"Yes, her brother is William and she is half vampire if you never noticed."

"But..." Patrick said but was cut off by Liz again.

"She was adopted by another family because our father hated having another girl in the family so she was raised like any human child would be..."

"So she doesn't really know you?" asked Andy.

"Yes. but please don't tell her. I know that it will shock-" but Liz was cut off by someone saying,

"I heard that."

They all turned to look at the person standing there with their arms crossed.

"You...actually heard the whole..story?" Liz gasped.

"Yes..."

"And are you mad at me?"

"For what?"

"For not telling you ever in your life?"

"No...I'm happy now that you told me."

"Why?"

Melissa just smiled and said,

"Because I have vowed to kill The Dandies for Lilia and now I have clearer reasons to kill them."