Dark Nightmare

Sister To Sleep

After they had all gotten into the car, Patrick started the engines.

They hadn't talked to each other for a while after the news that William, the leader of the Dandies, was the brother of Melinda and that new girl, Lizzie, was her sibling too.

It was silent in the car as the car sped down the empty streets back to Lilia's house.

A few minutes later....

The car had stopped in front of Lilia's house and they all got out of the car.

They went around to the window and went inside where they found Lilia's dead body, untouched, but pale as a sheet.

They all stood in silence as Lizzie shook her head and begin to say some prayers.

"Amen." she finished and looked at Melissa who just shook her head sadly.

Pete knelt down next to Lilia's dead body and took her hand in his.

"We're sorry we couldn't save your little sister, Lilia. We're sorry...I'm sorry..." he said as tears began to fall down his cheeks.

Patrick went over to him and comforted him as the others began to mourn over Lilia's death.

Melissa was the first to talk in between tears.

"But I bet that she's happy in heaven with her sister." she said going over to where Pete and Patrick was.

"Me too Pete." Joe said as Andy nodded his head.

"I know...but I still feel really bad inside because I couldn't keep her promise." Pete sobbed.

"That's the same with me, Pete. But what has happened can't be changed." Melissa said to him as she put her hand on his shoulder.

Pete turned around and sighed heavily.

"I guess so..."

"So we're going to get revenge on the Dandies aren't we? We can't just stay here and keep weeping, that won't solve anything! I bet Lilia is saying that too." Lizzie said as she crossed her arms.

Patrick gave her a confused look.

"How do you know Lilia?"

Lizzie sighed and said,

"Well, there aren't many vampire hunters these days right? And she trains vampire hunters. That's why I know her, she was the one who gave me advice and stuff and made me this gun, just like yours Pete."

Patrick nodded understandingly and looked over at Pete who looked at the Blue Moon that was hanging from his waist and looked at Lizzie's gun.

"Two of a kind...and they're special!" Pete grinned and looked over at Lilia again.

"We're gonna give you a proper funeral tonight and once that's done, we're getting revenge on the Dandies. So you better watch us Lilia!" Pete said, still smiling, and scooped up Lilia's body from the cold, hard floor.

They all filed out of the house quietly so they wouldn't be seen and Pete carefully laid Lilia's fragile body on his lap as everyone got on.

"Better get home soon. Patrick, do you still have that coffin you made last year for that joke we did on Halloween?" Pete asked as Patrick started the engines again.

"Yep, what, you're planning to use it?" Patrick asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Well, what do you think?" Pete answered, smirking.

"Haha, very funny Pete. Yes, I'm not THAT dumb! Lilia always teased me about how dumb I was!" he complained, fake pouting as the car begin to move slowly.

"She was always funny. Making up jokes and making us laugh!" Joe said and everyone else begin to smile and share the memories they had with Lilia.

A few hours later...

Back at their home, Pete and Patrick began to repaint the old coffin they were talking about.

"Red."

"Black!"

"No definitely red!"

"No, black!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO FUCKIN WAY!"

"YES FUCKIN WAY!!"

"GUYS STOP IT!" yelled Andy from upstairs as Melissa and Lizzie poked their heads through the door of the basement.

"Yeah, we can hear you from all the way up here!" Melissa whined.

Both Patrick and Pete began to chuckle and rolled their eyes as Melinda made whining sounds again.

"We're sorry mom, we won't do that again!" Pete and Patrick said sarcastically in unison.

Melissa stuck out her tongue at them and walked back into the living room where Joe sat by himself, reading a book.

Melissa sighed and sat next to Joe as Patrick and Pete came up from the basement with the coffin.

"Wow, this thing is really heavy!" Patrick said as they put the coffin down in the middle of the living room.

"Wow! This is nice! I bet Lilia will love this coffin!" Joe exclaimed.

It was painted black and had a drawing of a red rose painted on the lid of the coffin. Under the rose was engraved,

"May you R.I.P Lilia"

Joe and Patrick went to the bedroom and got Lilia's body and gently put her into the coffin.

Pete and Andy carefully put the lid over the coffin and they all carried the coffin to the backyard.

Once they got to the backyard, they saw a huge hole dug by Pete, Joe, and Patrick.

They slowly lowered the coffin into the hole and got a shovel.

Taking turns, they put dirt over the coffin, leaving small messages while they covered the coffin up.

After Lizzie had said the prayers again and everyone was satisfied, the tears began to come back to them.

Lizzie and Melissa were in each others arms and the boys were trying hard not to cry but the tears kept coming and they all broke down into tears of sadness.

"She...was a...good person..and still..is..." Patrick wept.

The sky began to darken bit by bit until the moon was covered up by the dark clouds.

"I sense that..it's going to..rain..guys..." said Melissa in between sobs.

They all looked up at the sky as rain began to fall over their heads.

They quickly went inside and they all bunched up into the living room, drying off themselves with some random towel that was lying around.

"I guess that Lilia doesn't want us to cry." Lizzie said.

"Maybe...but maybe that was he crying too. You never know." said Patrick as he dried himself off with the towel too.

They all had stopped crying and sobbing and they all smiled at each other.

"We're going to work as a team, and try not to get into any stupid fights, understand?" Pete said and the others nodded as he put his hand in the middle.

The others looked at him in confusion but he said,

"Are you going to leave me here with nobody to help me with destroying the Dandies or what?"

The others now looked at him understandingly and put their hands on top of each others.

"Now, we will start our promises which we will accomplish. I'll start.," Pete said, "We shall come back with victory."

The others looked at him hesitantly, but Joe spoke up.

"We will defeat those Dandies any way possible."

"We won't let any of our members die." Patrick said as he looked at Pete.

"We will get revenge on those who have haunted us." Andy said.

"We will come back in one piece, not matter what situation we're in." Melissa said.

"And we shall keep these promises and never break them." Lizzie finished off and they all raised their hands high up in the air with everyone else.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Pete asked and the others smiled, feeling very happy on the inside.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get moving!" Patrick said and they all rushed down the stairs into the basement, the only laboratory they had.

"Well, here goes nothing."

And Patrick began to write some notes down as the others suggested ideas to him as he jotted them down.

To be continued...

[Sorry for not updating it for some time! Was pretty busy! Comments will be nice!]