Dark Nightmare

Thanks For The Memories

"Don't you think that going from here is much better?" said Patrick as he looked over at the plan that Pete had written down.

"No, I think that plan will work perfectly fine."

"But if we go from the alleyway, we'll easily get spotted! That's why I think we should-" Patrick argued as he crossed his arm in front of his chest, but Pete interrupted.

"Fine, be that way Patrick, but we'll never get anywhere if you keep on saying stuff!"

"Well, if you could just listen to my plan then I wouldn't say anything and we can get going!"

"Guys guys! Fighting won't help us at all! Plus, it's not only you guys who get to plan it out you know? We all have to work together!" said Lizzie as she put her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, or else we won't be able to get back at the Dandies for what they have done." Melissa said as Pete and Patrick sighed.

"Alright alright, but at least listen to what I have to say, Pete." Patrick said as he sat down on one of the chairs.

"Ok then, go ahead." Pete said as he leaned back into his chair.

"Well, I think we should go from this place." Patrick said as he pointed to the map on top of the table.

Everyone looked at where Patrick was pointing on the map.

"That's the bar where we did our show a few days ago." Andy said as Joe peered over Andy's shoulder.

"Yeah, and did you notice anything weird while we were playing?"

"Like what?" Joe asked.

"Like the people near the doorway, they were always glaring at us. Also, their teeth sometimes shined when a light hit their faces."

"I didn't notice that." Pete said as he got up from where he was leaning.

"Yeah, but isn't it weird that Melissa was almost killed by some vampires? I thought vampires don't go to the park." Patrick said.

"Thinking about it, that's true." Andy said as he looked at Melissa.

"Whenever I passed that park to go home, I never saw a vampire and I never saw people roaming around near the park or anything." Melissa said as she looked at Pete.

It became very silent when all of a sudden, Andy said,

"I think I remember something!"

"What did you remember?" Joe asked.

"I remember that one of the girls who came up to me for a autograph had this....tattoo on her arm."

"And? What does that have to do with this?"

"The tattoo said...wait, it was in another language...oh yeah, it said, 'Los vampiros vivirán por siempre' or something like that..."

"I...I think I know what that means! That means 'Vampires Will Live Forever'!" Melissa said as she looked at Lizzie with wide eyes.

Lizzie also nodded her head.

"But even though that girl was a vampire, how is she related to this?" Pete asked.

"She was asking me questions about my name and also...what kind of weapon I hold or something like that..." Andy said as he paced back and forward.

"What did you say?" Patrick asked, looking at Andy with wide eyes.

"I said, 'what weapons?' since I didn't want to say anything about it. And then the girl laughed and gave this sign towards this other guy who made the sign towards one of the guards and...."

"And probably the guard slipped out of the place right? This is going to get a bit harder than I though it would be..." Patrick said as he bit his lip.

"Why?" Joe asked.

"Because if they knew that Andy was faking it, which I think they did know, they know that we have weapons and will try to take it away from us to make us weak and defenseless." Patrick said.

"So no matter how hard we think of a plan, it will be of no use!" Pete exclaimed as he looked at the map again and then at his weapon.

Melissa also looked at her weapon and then looked at Pete.

Pete sighed as he looked up to meet Melissa's gaze.

He gave her a questioning look, but she only blinked a few times and looked away again.

Suddenly, Pete smiled and said,

"I actually have a plan..."

"And what is that?"

"Since we're starting the vampire hunt from the bar, why don't we try to track down that girl first? Then from there we could find where the other vampires are hidden."

"But what if the notice and the girl becomes a decoy?" Joe asked.

"Well, we'll try our best not to be seen or noticed, okay? For now, let's stick with Pete's plan." Patrick sighed as he swept up the map and quickly put it into his pocket.

"You ready guys?" Pete grinned.

"You bet!" Andy and Joe grinned.

Lizzie and Melissa looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

Patrick got his car keys and went out the door as everyone else followed after him.

"Well, let's hope this plan will work." Patrick mumbled as he stepped on the peddle and the car sped through the night again.