‹ Prequel: The Middle Of Summer

New Perspective

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..."

All couples have their problems. Brendon and I were no different. We fought, sometimes about stupid things, sometimes about not so stupid things, but we always worked things out. But all things come to an end. After all...people change, and we're certainly no different. I had to grow up sometime. And he had to go on with his life. This was a good thing...I just had to convince myself of that.
------
Brendon was convinced that he and Riley had drifted apart. He convinced himself that it was for the best...now he's not so sure.

*IMPORTANT* The basic idea was given to me by "NoRealLoveInYou" and I owe her greatly for it. I changed a few things around, made it fit what I already had planned a little better.

DISCLAIMER!: I mess with a few of the dates since this is set in the past, and it doesn't quite match up with what I wanted. But the discrepancies shouldn't be too bad. I don't own Panic! and I've never met them...although I really want to. The only things that are mine are characters you don't recognize, and the few you would recognize from "The Middle Of Summer".

Oh. Final note, as this is the sequel, it'd be helpful if you read "Middle Of Sumer" first.