Status: Completed

She's a Lady.

Part 5

And I'm worn out of fighting
And every night you leave crying
And I, I could use some time
Her I am, there you go again again.


"You said you were over it!" Brii screamed at me. We were watching a movie with the guys and it was the third time that week that she had tried to kiss me. I still wasn't ready to kiss her yet.

"I'm sorry every time I kiss you I think of you kissing someone else!" I yelled back. Tears now fell from her eyes. Great she was crying again.

"I'm hungry lets go eat," Marc said and everyone but Brii and I followed him to the kitchen.

"You know I love you don't cry I'm just not ready yet okay?" I asked her. I wasn't ready for this relationship.

"If you really loved me I could call you my boyfriend." She sobbed as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Just give me time!" I pleaded her.

"I have you like two months!" She yelled.

"This wouldn't have happened if you hadn't cheated on my ya know!" I said sternly making sure she didn't forget. I expected her to push me away but she just gripped me tighter. Usually she would have argued but not tonight.

"I know. I know. I know. I'm such a bad person." She whispered. I felt her wipe her nose on my shirt and sniffle a little. I didn't mind though. I just stroked her hair as she sobbed into my shirt.

I really didn't think I could cry anymore but I was wrong. I let a few tears slip and tried my best to hold them in.

"It's okay please stop. I'm sorry. Just give me some more time." I asked.

She nodded and pulled away from me wiping her nose on her sleeve. I laughed lightly and wiped the tears from her face before bringing her to her bunk to put her to sleep. I laid her down in her bed and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." She said and drifted off into sleep almost instantly.

"I love you too Brii" I whispered before walking out and closing the door quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
O gosh. There is more. I guess I can't call this a one shot.