Status: Completed

She's a Lady.

Part 6

So here I am and I'm dying
And I'm waiting for you, waiting for you
Come back, come back to me
And I'll take you gladly, well, i'll take you any time.


I had waited long enough. I knew I was ready to be with her again. The jealousy I felt when guys tried to hit on her? I knew that meant I was ready to call her my own.

"Brii!" I ran up to her after a show. Just a few weeks ago I had told her I needed more time.

"Hey Caleb." She smiled and counted the money we had made that day. When she finished she stuffed it in the register but grabbed a twenty and placed it in her back pocket. She looked up at me and rolled her eyes.

"I deserve tips. I work all fucking day with these stupid fan girls who all obsess over you guys. 'Omg. DO YOU KNOW FOREVER THE SICKEST KIDS! I LOVE THEM OMG I WANT EVERY SHIRT! AHH!" She imitated the fan girls. I couldn't help but laugh at her. She was so damn cure. A few girl came up to us and asked me for an autograph. I gladly gave them some then turned back towards Brii.

The girls didn't leave and linger around Brii and I. I could tell she noticed and rolled her eyes but I just ignored them. I wanted this to be documented.

"Get out your phone. This will be a huge hit on youtube." I said turning to one of the girls. They all instantly took out there cell phones.

Brii stared at me confused. She opened her mouth to speak but I cut her off by grabbing her and kissing her with so much passion. Sparks went all through my body as our lips collided. She didn't respond at first but then wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back. I smiled into the kiss and bit her lip.

Brii giggled and pulled away.

"I love you so fucking much Brii!" I said kissing her nose.

"I love you too Caleb." She said now for once in a long time the tears that ran down our cheeks weren't sad ones but ones filled with love and happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's done. Do you think I should take down chapters and make you others wait or just leave them?
xx
comments?