Status: active but longing for inspiration

That Summer

devious plans and successful mishaps

“Why hello there pretty lady.” A faux suave voice greeted from behind me as strong arms spun me around.
I giggled as I looked up into the face of my boyfriend of about two years.
“Hi Chase. How was class?” I looked at him earnestly, as if this was the most important question on earth. He crossed his eyes, waving his hand in an almost dead on imitation of his chemistry teacher.
“Same old same old. I think I died a little bit.” He informed me, looking deep into my eyes and seeing into my soul. I hugged myself close to him, wrapping my arms around his torso and resting my head on his chest.
“Don’t you dare.” I warned him. “You can’t ever leave me. If you die, so do I.” I told him, remembering the loss of my mother, how my dad still wasn’t the same even five years later.
“I won’t baby. I promise. Me and you, we’ll be together forever.” He smiled and kissed my temple, tightening his arms that were cradling me to his muscular body.
“I know.” I told him, looking up into his deep blue eyes. “I love you.” I reminded, my face lighting up in a smile that I knew he loved.
“And I love you.” He squeezed me, kissing me lightly on the lips before letting all of me go except for my hand.
As we walked down the hall towards the cafeteria, I laced our fingers, holding tight to his hand. It was the only thing I needed to stay sane.
“Hey Chase?” I asked, tilting my head so I could see his face from where it was nuzzled in the crook of his neck.
“Yeah, Ror?” He smiled at me, kissing my forehead and resting his cheek on the top of my head.
I waited for the perfect moment, his arms had slackened and I was only loosely held to him. My arms were against his chest, the perfect spot for what I was planning. I stepped back, as if to get a better look at his handsome face.
“YOU”RE IT!” I screamed, pushing away from his grasp and running full out down the hall, laughing my head off and stumbling over the books strewn outside the lockers.
I giggled, feeling eyes trailing me. As I jumped to a stop, skidding over the notebooks and pencil cases, something caught my foot, sending my flying into the arms of my twin brother, my destination in the first place.
“Connor! Save me! Chase is chasing me!” I giggled to myself, silently congratulating myself on the word play and hopping on my twin’s back.
I hid behind Connor and watched as Chase came up and stood in front of us, looking around Connor to catch a glimpse of me.
“Auroraaa!” Chase sang, dodging the spiral notebooks and marble composition journals and coming around Connor’s back, standing right behind me,
“Connor!” I yelled, jumping on his back “On ward!” He turned his head to look at me, one eyebrow raised and a smirk gracing his almost identical features.
“Nu hu, Little Sis.” He told me, shaking his head as he pulled me off his back and handed me to Chase.
“Little.” I scoffed. “Yeah, by two minutes!”
Connor wiggled his eyebrows and sneered at me in a brotherly way.
“Chase? Have fun.” He winked at me then waltzed off, leaving me in the arms of a very sinister looking Chase.
“Rora. That wasn’t nice. It wasn’t funny.” Ut oh. I knew that look. That devious boyfriend of mine was about to do the unspeakable.
I wiggled furiously, desperately trying to escape his iron grasp.
“No!” I giggled as he started his tickle assault on me, his fingers wiggling on a spot near my bellybutton that everyone knew could crop me to my knees.
“Ch-Chase! S-sto- STOP!” I could barley breath I was laughing so hard, clutching my side and begging for sweet release.
“That wasn’t very nice.” He whispered huskily in my ear, giving me an idea on how to stop his energetic fingers.
I leaned up, tilting my face towards his in a look a pure innocence. Then, quickly, before he could register anything and my master plan was divulged, I planted my lips against his, moving them in sync.
Chase quickly forgot about my wrongdoing, his hands moving their way to my face. I smirked. That worked out better then I thought it would.
I slowly pulled away, looking up at him with an angelic smile.
“Success is mine!” I screamed, dancing around in victory. That was much easier then I had anticipated.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guysss! sorry this one took so long! ive mostly been focusing on violet. and trying out a new writing style is kinda hard. so is writers block. but anyways. thats what iv been up to. thankz for reading! xxx.c