Status: COMPLETED <3

Teleport; A & B

This Is Our Town

[6 months later]

I knocked on the door of Kim and Bree's apartment.

"Come in!" a voice called. I opened the door to find Kim and Bree snuggled on the couch, with Ryan curled on the floor at their feet. All three were laughing.

"Hey Alex," Ryan said, smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Guess what?"

"What?" he asked.

"We can move back home next week." Although I wanted to make Ryan happy, I felt a bit of discomfort as I said those words. I'd grown to love New York, my job, Kim and Bree, even Max's apartment. Max wasn't any better than when I'd first met him, but as long as I stayed out of his way, he didn't bother me. The truth was, a part of me wanted to stay in the city.

I notices that Kim and Bree's faces fell a little at the words. I felt bad. We'd grown close over the last few months.

"Alex..." Ryan said.

"Yeah?"

"I'm not sure about moving."

"What do you mean?"

"I want to stay here," he said.

I was surprised. "Really?"

"Yeah. I love it here. I want to stay in New York."

I grinned. "Me too. I can sell our house, get us an apartment here..." My mind raced furiously, planning and organizing details.

Kim and Bree were smiling again. "I'd love it if you stayed," Kim said.

"Me too," Bree added. "You guys are awesome."

I smiled and sat on the floor next to Ryan. He pulled me in for a kiss.

"Welcome home," he whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END! We hope you enjoyed it, and thanks for commenting and subscribing :)

Chapter title credit goes to We The Kings.