It's Just the Way We're Diseased

His Angel

They ran as dogs and lights followed them closely. Soon they separated among the trees, the cops followed knowing these criminals couldn't get away. A pair, a young beautiful blond ran with a man who kept her close to him. To him she was his angel, who he had to protect always.

They had a chunk of the dogs and men chasing after them, their breathing was ragged as they kept their pace fast and even. He urged her on as her footing stumbled and slowed. She kept on going daring to look at her chasers.

That was her downfall.

She gasped as she fell to the forest floor. The man stopped instantly kneeling down next to her. He could have gotten away and left her to the police, but he didn't. They were soon surrounded as they stood to their feet their arms around each other.

They were ordered to step away from each other and keep their hands in the air, but he didn't let go of his angel. He held on tight keeping her shielded. He wouldn't let her go, not without a hell of a fight...

She looked around scared, not for her life but what would happen to her and her family. She clutched to him until three officers with guns started slowly coming towards them, her love let out a menacing growl as the commanded they stepped away from each other.

Before they could let out another threat two men grabbed his angel from his grasped and tazed him. He felt his muscles stiffening. He groaned and fell to the floor with thud. She cried out with anger thrashing her body from the men's grasp. She cried out his name as they grabbed her and slapped her wrists with silver bracelets.

She continued with her fight screaming, cursing, and calling his name. He laid on the floor of the woods unable to move, they latched his wrists together roughly. They lifted him from the ground pushing him and dragging him towards the field where everything started.

She screamed with anger as she saw him being treated horribly as they shocked him again, he fell to the ground her heart fell with him. They screamed at him, even though he hasn't putting up a fight. unlike her who brought her foot in contact with a woman officer.

Finally they pinned her down. She screamed as fire was injected into her leg. Her eyes fought to stay open but they were darkening. She tried to fight it but this fight was lost...
♠ ♠ ♠
Well? This is one of the prologues.