It's Just the Way We're Diseased

Patient - 00065261/ Entrance Exam

"Grace Talia Sullivan. 5'5. Age; 23" A stout man, sputtered the information. he was dressed in scrubs, a peculiar hue of off white. This little man couldn't have pinned Grace down, he was maybe 5'2 when he first woke up, and he knew why a twenty three year old beauty was here in the most secured madhouse. The file told him that she killed 8 people only mere hours ago and is suspected of even more across this little old country, he looked at her and saw she even looked deadly, a wild creature that couldn't be human. Her hair was wild, strands fell in front of her heart shaped face. Clothes were coated in mud, the jeans were torn showing bloody legs. Her chest held multiple scratches, this all was from running away from the police, the tiny cuts were from falling on a thorn bush, that blasted bush was only reason she was caught.

The male nurse should know that this wasn't the most dangerous thing about her, she created a calming sensation in the air that made him want to sit near her and listen to her voice as she explained a story that would enchant him more, he looked into her eyes past the matted locks of hair she couldn't shake away and was drawn in a bit more. He saw the beauty among the mess in those blue eyes, those pouting pink lips that he wanted to pull into a smile. That would make his day, his year, hell his life if he could get this angel to give him a smile.

"Weight?" The other nurse snapped, eying him. This was a plump woman who has seen too much to be dazzled by much, she saw the file not the person.

"So rude to ask a lady her weight." She smiled at him, showing white teeth. The smile didn't reach her eyes, they remained still, fixed on him. He melted and felt like falling to his knees and thanking god for such a sight.

The two security guards flanking her sides grabbed her upper arms and carried her to the huge scale. Her chains clasped around her wrists clink lightly. He shuffled over and glanced at the digits. "I won't proclaim it to the world." He found himself wanting to see how dazzling that smile could be if it reached those rich blue eyes. "And minus about five pounds for those nasty chains."

"So sweet." She winked at him.

"Shut it." One of the burly guards snapped.

She smiled but didn't say anything. As the stout nurse scribbled, Grace pounced. She used the chains to pull the nurse close to her. The metal tightened around his very fat throat. The security had tasers out and pointed right at her.

"Boys, please I saw those things in action. I'll pass." She had swung the nurse in front of her, she was much stronger than she appeared, he thought fear rising.

"Put him down."

"Nope." She tightened her hold. "Want him to die? Right now." She pulled the chains toward her chest. "The heart is pumping harder, he is only getting taste of oxygen. Because I am letting him. The lungs aren't moving. He is in extreme pain. Fighting to take a deep breathe so his lungs can expand and his heart will stop ramming in his ribs."

"Let him go." They shouted watching the nurses face grow a sick purple.

"The blood isn't quite reaching his brain. I'm cutting off the arteries that carry blood to the brain and without oxygen. He is getting pretty woozy." She loosened the chain and he swallowed a huge amount of air. She yanked the chain back, the air being trapped in his throat.

"Shoot." Came a crackly voice. Suddenly four long electric powered wires shot through the air. One clasped itself onto Grace's shoulder. The other three hit the poor suffocating stout nurse.

Grace let out a choked laugh, as she saw that the nurse had lost consciousness, still unable to breathe with bolts of electricity tensing his muscles, keeping his lungs for catching sweet, sweet air.

The stout nurse, Terry Dillon died while unconscious that night, he was survived by only his wife, two sisters and his parents.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)