It's Just the Way We're Diseased

They Will Take Me Away

My head was clouded with a thick sleep fog, when I was pulled into warm air I blinked trying to adjust to my surroundings, I was outside. I felt rocks stab into the soles of my feet, a harsh breeze blew my hair into my face, when I pushed all of my hair away I spotted him, fear instantly shot from the pit of my stomach to my heart.

He is gonna take me, torture me and kill me I watched him as his eyes laid on me. Instincts took over, I pounced, throwing my body against his. He only staggered with me against him.

I'll be isolated, alone, left to die. I used all my strength to get on the ground, he fought screaming at me. Threatening me. I threw a blind punch searching for something to use. As I reached for a good size rock, he threw me off of him. I used my legs to push his from under him, crashing to the ground again he was mine now. I scrambled towards him hitting his head with the rock with a quick jab. That slowed him down.

Finish him I screamed bringing the rock down onto his skull, his face, his chest even. I felt the bones break under the rock, my nails scraped against his skin collecting blood and tissue with every strike.

When I was lifted away from him I fought knowing that my job wasn't done until his face was unrecognizable, but I couldn't get myself back to him to finish it. Thrashing my body didn't help, the grip on me tightened. I craned my neck to see who my captive was, I screamed until the noise froze in my throat, even then I kept trying. A large shadow with shark-like black teeth and rust colored eyes hugged me to him.

Die.

-------------------------

I see a woman and a man, a boy a little bit older and a girl, with pretty blond hair tied into a pony tail with a green bow. They were all on their knees, looking at an alter that had black ribbons, a couple of skulls mostly animals, but I did spot a human one.

Above the alter hung a metal pentagram, candles were the only light source in the room, watching the two adults as they chanted a foreign language while raising and then kissing the floor, while the two children looked at them with disgust and even fear.

I felt scared also, and when I saw the woman whose chest was open and that a still beating heart was in the mans hand; I screamed.


"She is awake!" I looked at a young blond woman who bore a relief smile. Scrambling away from her until my back hit a wall, I assessed my new environment, a strange room with six strangers.

Screaming help was the first thing I did, quickly I was silenced by a lanky man, who gave me a apologetic smile. Slapping his arm to try to get him away, but he kept it covering my lips. Sinking my teeth in the rough skin though did get him to release my mouth, quickly I was on my feet and moving towards the door. That is until someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into them.

I looked at the man, he had a pleasant face, with soft hazel eyes. "Grace." He said, pushing my hair from my face.

"What?" I stammered, blinking once.

"That's you." The woman answered. "You are Grace."
♠ ♠ ♠
Been awhile huh?