Status: Editing.

When Forever Ends

Hayley Drew was a misunderstood girl. No friends, no looks, nothing. While swimming near her home in Florida, she drowned. But she didn't stay dead.
When Hayley came back, she discovered an unknown world filled with ghosts and vampires and zombies. Being a ghost herself, she discovers a vampire named Andrew and a zombie named Savannah.
Different kinds of the supernatural aren't supposed to even be friends.
But what happens when Hayley starts to feel like more then friends with Andrew?
While there's conflict with Hayley's feelings, another problem emerges: the vampires. They don''t want anyone other supernatural beings around.
What will Hayley do when she faces the threat of death, and even worse, the threat of love?
  1. Chapter One: Figure in the Storm
    Hayley taking a walk during a violent Floridan summer storm in not unusual. But what was unusual was the boy she saw.
  2. Chapter Two: Confused
    After seeing the mysterious boy on the beach, Hayley is stunned and confused. Who was he and why is she so interested in him?
  3. Chapter Three: Beach at Midnight
    Something tells Hayley this boy isn't human.
  4. Chapter Four: Swim in Silence
    Hayley takes her daily walk on the beach, but this one changes her life even more then the last. She had a sudden urge to go swimming, little did she know how much this would change her life, actually her existence.