Status: Finished

Dear Diary

Evil Smirks

Dear Diary,
I never hated someone as much as I hate Frank Iero. We used to be best friends until he became the world's biggest man whore. We did everything together but then he started to cancel for his whore of the week, then he just flat out became a prick. It seems his two main goals in life are fuck as many chicks possible and make sure my life is a living hell. The worst thing about is not only do I have to put up with him in all my classes I also have to put up with him in my own home. I hate that he had to start that stupid band with my two older brothers Gerard and Mikey. Well I mean the band is pretty amazing I'm not gonna lie I've even seen homemade My Chemical Romance shirts but I just wish they could practice somewhere else for once.


"Tori dinner!"

"Coming mom, Hold on!"

I closed my diary and ran down to the kitchen only to find none other then Frank fucking Iero,
staying for dinner once again. He watched my every move with that evil smirk on his face.

"Hello Tori," he greeted sarcastically.

"Fuck off Iero!"

"Victoria Ashlyn Way! Watch your mouth!" my mother scolds.

"Sorry." I mumble looking for an empty chair.

His smirk grew wider as we both realized where the only empty seat was. I sighed and took my seat. About five minutes into dinner I felt something on my knee. When I looked down I noticed it was his hand just lying there like he owned it. This was probably one of the main things I hated, when he would treat me like one of his sluts.

"If you don't move your hand I'll break it," I growl.

"Make me." he whispers moving his hand up higher to my thigh.

I closed my eyes and counted to ten to clam down. Just as I was about to break his shit a thought entered my mind. Instead of getting pissed, I decided to get even. I placed my hand on his thigh and began moving it up and down making him squirm. He took the hint and moved his own. He didn't bother me the rest of the night after that.

Afterwords I decided to play video games with Mikey.
"Stop cheating Tori!" cried Mikey after I beat him for the third time.

"I'm not cheating, I'm just that good." I smirk.

He launched a pillow at me "I hate you!" he pouted.

I laughed and hit him with the pillow. "Well Mikester as much as I would love to kick your ass again I'm tired so night."

"G'night."

On my way up to my room I heard hushed voices coming from Gerard's room.

"I don't get it, she fucking confuses me. One second she threatening to break my hand the next she's rubbing my leg," I heard Frank saying.

"Oh so that's what was going on,"

"Yeah, wait you saw that?"

"Don't worry, I'm the only one who noticed." Gerard assured him.

It was quiet after that so I continued on my way to my room quite happy with myself.
A new plan for revenge went through my head as I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first attempt at writing a fanfiction. Constructive criticism is welcomed.