Status: Finished

Dear Diary

Love

Dear Diary,
It’s been two years since Frank and I got together even though it feels like it was only yesterday.They’ve been the happiest two years of my life. I could not have asked for a better boyfriend. Last month we moved into an apartment together but we’re saving up to buy a house. Tonight we are having a party to celebrate our two year anniversary. I’m so happy we are too. I can’t wait to have everyone over!


I stopped writing and stared at the page, lost to what else to write. After staring at the page for five minutes I gave up and decided to get ready for the night. An hour and half later I was dressed and ready to party.

“You look absolutely beautiful.” Frank told me as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

I smiled and leaned back into him as he began trailing kiss down my neck.

“If you keep that up babe I’m not going to be able to stop myself,” I half say, half moan.

“Maybe I don’t want you to,” he whispered seductively.

“Frank! Don’t tempt me.”

His reply was a chuckle and his hands began to make their way up. Right as I was about to turn around and tear his clothes off the doorbell rang.

“Be there in a minute, hold on!” I shout at the door. “I’ll deal with you later.” I growl at Frank before answering the door.

Standing there was my brothers and my sister in law Alicia. Yep her and Mikey got married three months ago. Gerard was still single but at least he’s been sober since he passed out at that party.

I smiled widely letting them in, hugging each one as the passed. Not long after Bob and Caylee showed up, followed soon after by Ray. An hour later the apartment was full of our family and friends.

Later on in the night, as Frank and I were dancing, we began talking about the night he asked me to be his girl.

“I’m so happy I took the risk that night and I’m going to take another one tonight,” he dropped down on his knee. “Tori, will you marry me?”

Suddenly I felt every pair of eyes on me and everything was silent except for the stereo, which was soon turned off by Gerard. Frank stared up and me intensely, waiting for my answer.

”Yes!”I shout feeling the tears of joy well up in my eyes.

The room erupted into applause and wolf whistles as Frank pulled me into a breathtaking kiss. When we pulled away for air he slipped the most beautiful ring on my finger. In that moment everything was right.

Five Months Later

Dear Diary,
My name is Victoria Ashlyn Iero
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for making you wait so long for such a crappy ending.