Status: Finished

Dear Diary

Popcorn for the Win

Later that night when the guys were done practicing they decided to bug me.

“Please Tori.”

“You know you want to.”

“It will be fun.”

“You never hang out with us anymore.”

They’ve been trying to get me to watch a movie with them for the past ten minutes.

“Ugh, fine but I pick the movie,” I agree throwing the book I was reading to the side.

“Yey!” They cheer, all but Frank.

When we got downstairs I rummaged threw the movies until I found one I wanted to see. I picked The Notebook and got cozy on my nice, comfy Ray Toro.
Whenever I watch movies with the guys I always cuddle with Ray since he never gets any love.

“Why do you always cuddle with Ray? What about me? Don’t you care about me?” asked Bob with a pout.

“Because I love him and his kick ass fro,” I say wrapping my arms around Ray tighter and burying my face in the crook of his neck.

Bob pouted more. “Tori don’t love me anymore, she loves Ray!”

“Aw, I love you too Bobby, just not as much,” I smirked.

“I wanna cuddle with someone too,” Bob wined.

Looking around I noticed Bob on the love seat all alone and Mikey, Frank, and Gerard on the couch holding each other. I was so cute I had to take a picture.

“Hey guys, Bob’s lonely. One of you go cuddle with him.” I demanded.

Mikey got up from his position between Frank’s legs and went and sat on Bob’s lap.
“Better?” Mikey asked.

“Yup!” Bob said pulling Mikey into a squeeze.

“Gosh you two get a room,” Ray suddenly said.

At first I thought he was talking about Mikey and Bob but then I followed his gaze to the couch where Gerard and Frank laid. Frank was on top of Gerard and Gerard had one hand wrapped securely around his waist while his other hand was running through Frank’s hair.

“Aw how adorable!” I gush pulling my phone back out. “Say cheese!” They looked up right as I took the picture.

“You two are such fairies,” I giggled.

“No we’re sexy vampires!” Gerard argued.

“Whatever you say Getard,” I say using the nickname I have him a few months ago.

“Hey I’m getting something to drink, let me up.” Frank says patting Gerard’s arms then he made his way to the kitchen. After about a minute I followed to get some popcorn.

“So how long have you and Gerard been secretly dating?” I ask him sarcastically.

“Fuck you.”

“Now Frankie we can’t just start fucking in the kitchen,” I say pushing him up against the counter he was leaning on and pressed my body to his. “We could get caught.” I whisper in his ear making sure my lips touched with every word.

I started to rub up and down his legs slowly. His breathing became uneven has my hand traveled up farther. “Tori.” he whispered.

The microwave beeped signaling the popcorn and my few minutes of torturing Frank were done. I grabbed the popcorn and left the kitchen like nothing happened, Frank not far behind.