Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

Valary Dravenport lived in Bon Temps over 200 years ago, she had only one friend and one love, they were both different people, but they all got along. She travels back to visit Bill Compton, her friend that still lives in Bon Temps, along with his girlfriend Sookie Stackhouse they all get along very well, that is until Bill tells Valary some disturbing news, her enemy is now the sheriff of that area, although they hate each other now it wasnt always like that. They fight and bicker and rip at each others throats, but the memories of the past are brought up as they are faced with the future, along with a sheriff from dallas and Eric's buisness partners, Bill, and Sookie join the two vampires on a world wide search for a rogue vampire who is stirring up trouble in Bon Temps, and then across the country.
  1. 200 Years Gone
    "I was walking through Bon Temps, my home along time ago but that was about 200 years ago,"
  2. Blood Thirsty
    "Eric smirked his sexy yet cynical smirk made me even madder."
  3. Tight Blue Jeans
    '“You know a long time ago that turned you on” He smirked'
  4. The Truth
    "What the hell North-" I was cut off by Eric's lips quickley and violently attacking mine.
  5. Wanting
    "But remember stone, cold, and heartless is always here in Louisiana" He whispered the last part.
  6. Old Times
    "Just like old times" I turned and looked at him laying next to me on the could ground.
  7. Love You
    “To make my life a living hell” I yelled and smacked him clear across the face.
  8. Red Tears
    “Val it’s been 200 years, 200 years of me wondering what the hell I did wrong to make you leave” Eric wiped his face trying to hide the tear.
  9. Pain
    “Shouldn’t you be leaving?” He spoke, it just wasn’t what I wanted to hear. I looked down and closed my eyes focusing on not crying.
  10. Dallas Sunrise
    “Yea, yea and I disobeyed your privacy, you know I’m trying to save your ass” Pam said mocking my tone.
  11. Knock Again
    “It’s wrong, I’m wrong, you’re wrong, all of this is wrong” I stared at the beige wall desperately looking for answers that i would never find there.
  12. Sheriff Mode
    I was laying on the couch waiting for Godric to come home when all of a sudden I felt a hand on my throat and someone on top of me.
  13. Nightly Visitors
    "There was a body found just outside of town, it was drained of blood I was wondering if you knew anything about it”
  14. White Liar
    “Seeing if you are lying to me” He said almost studying my soul.
  15. Escapade
    “Please don’t leave, the reconnection we had last week was great, you’re not going to give that up are you?” He asked with pleading eyes.
  16. Home
    “Val you’ve been asleep for two days” Eric said helping me up out of the chair, I staggered to my feet and looked at him alarmed.
  17. Claude
    “Yes, I Eric Northman, and you Valary Dravenport are going on a double date with two other vampires to a nice human restaurant” He nodded.
  18. The Hunt
    Val, what are you doing, and where did Godric run off to?” Eric asked walking into his office.
  19. *** She Wrote
    “Valary Dravenport you are under arrest for the ***s of countless humans and vampires from Texas to Louisiana” A male voice said
  20. Pawn
    “Godric, so nice to see you and I also see that you accomplished your deed and brought me what I want”
  21. Kill Me Now
    “Because you deserve it, this is what you get for choosing him over me”
  22. Explanations
    “Now honey I know I’m no match for you, but are you tough enough to resist me”
  23. The End, Or is it
    So it’s been three weeks since the crazy Claude and Katie incident and I’m living in my old house