Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

200 Years Gone

I was walking through Bon Temps, my home along time ago but that was about 200 years ago, I had left this area, leaving behind my old friend Bill Compton, and another vampire I would rather not name. I was glad to be back but things had changed dramatically there was a nice bar called Merlotte’s that was defiantly not there when I was here, after contemplation I decided to go inside and check it out. As soon as I entered the bar a blonde waitress with a white shirt and short black shorts approached me a smile stretched ear to ear.
“Hi I’m Sookie Stackhouse, and you are?” She asked cheerfully.
“Valary Dravenport” I stated kind of surprised by this mere mortal.
“Nice to meet ya, would you like a trublood?” She asked, over the past 100 years I had come to actually tolerate the synthetic blood but as a treat sometimes I would take my blood straight from a human.
“Is it really that obvious that I’m a vampire?” I asked shyly looking around she was about the only one to notice.
“No I’m just around vampires a lot, my boyfriend is one” She walked me over to a booth as I sat down as she asked me my blood preference and wrote it down. “I’ll be back with your trublood and then we can talk” She said as she walked toward the bar and put the thick red liquid into the microwave, they serve it at the human temperature 98.6, it makes it a little bit more like the real thing but then again not exactly. Sookie came back to the table and set down my warm trublood, sitting down on the other side of me.
“So what brings you to Bon Temps?” She asked curious.
“Well I was just passing through and I was going to stop and visit my old friend” I stated picking at my fingernail polish, even with many years of living I was still bad with meeting new people.
“What’s your friends name?” She asked, but before I could say anything I was cut off by someone saying my name.
“Valary Dravenport” I recognized the voice right away and turned to see Bill walking towards us.
“Bill!” I exclaimed jumping up and hugging him.
“Your friend is Bill Compton, he’s my boyfriend” Sookie laughed at her new found information.
“Yes, he sure is” I said hugging him again, it had been ages and I was so glad to be reunited with him. I sat back down on my side of the booth as Bill and Sookie sat on the other side with their hand intertwined.
“So what brings you back to Bon Temps?” Bill questioned, he was the same exact way I remembered, short but semi long shaggy brown hair, pale almost paper white skin. He still seemed to wear the same clothes, tight shirt that buttoned at the top and semi baggy jeans, I listened to his Louisiana accent he never seemed to lose no matter where he was, I was so distracted by him finally being around that I forgot he was actually talking to me.
“Just passing through, and I heard through the grape vine that you were back in the Compton house, thought I’d come and visit” I explained thanking god that I was a wonderful mulitasker.
“Well it’s a pleasant surprise, but I’m shocked you would even come through this part” Bill said, I looked at him with a side glance.
“And why is that?” I asked, I could almost sense the bad news Bill was going to give me.
“Don’t you know who the sheriff of this area is?” He asked, and my mouth literally hit the floor. “Obviously not, Val he’s bound to find out you’re here” Bill said seriousness blanketing his face.
“You’re kidding me I can’t even come through and visit my old friend without his stupid ass ruining everything” I hissed. We sat there in peace for a little bit but then there was a huge gust of wind that blew everyone’s hair back, I was startled because we were obviously inside and there was no wind, I hurried up and ducked under the table sitting on the floor next to Sookie’s feet, I knew exactly what was going on and I was going to try my best to hide and not be seen.
“Bill” A mans voice said full of authority, I could only see his black leather boots as I sat on the sticky floor.
“Yes?” Bill asked not leaving his seat to bow down to his so called leader.
“Have you seen Valary around here, I felt her presence in my area, it feels a lot stronger in Bon Temps, she was your friend was she not” The man, which I knew was Eric, said already knowing the answer, so didn’t wait for Bill to answer. “When you see her again tell her I need to see her right away, have her meet me at Fangtasia” Eric finished and with another gust of wind he was gone and out the door. I slowly crawled out from underneath the table and sat back in the booth, I breathed a huge sigh of relief as Bill and Sookie looked at me.
“You’re not seriously afraid of Eric are you” Sookie asked.
“No there’s a lot reasons I should be but all I have for him is pure hate, all he is, is an arrogant, sneaky, smooth, and sexy bastard, and I curse him for that” I spat.
“Me and you should start an ‘I Hate Eric’ club, because I feel the exact same way” Sookie laughed.
“Yea but you don’t know the half of it hun, sorry to make my visit a little short Bill, but I really need to get out of here if he can sense me that quickly, sooner or later he’ll be able to place my exact location in his area, it was great to meet you Sookie” Bill and Sookie got up and both gave me a hug, Bill started to walk to the door with me.
“Val, you know you’re always welcome at the Compton house, granted I don’t think you’ll be back since Eric is the sheriff, but in case you do” Bill gave me a half smile, I hugged him one last time, I was mad that because this certain rival of mine just happened to be the sheriff, I was going to end up leaving way sooner than I had planned, my longer reunion with my old friend was being cut short because of a blonde haired rat.
“Maybe sometime when you’re in Dallas you can look me up that’s where I’m going to be staying for a while, I hear their sheriff is pretty cool, doesn’t act like an ass” I laughed, waving to Sookie as I started to walk out the door, but was taken back a few steps when I practically ran into a brick wall, I was afraid to look up when I felt the walls cold skin and saw its clothes, this was seriously my worst nightmare, I would rather meet the sun than the wall I was meeting.
“Welcome back Vee” He said his sort of Swedish accent laced every word he said and it made me want to rip apart a small kitten.